Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter (71803 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Joe82834(m): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Oysdam:
Oba of Lagos...I agreeKunle Afolayan is saying the bitter truth..free him
Ur kinsmen are the disgrace to this country
Really wise how u only quoted his comments on kunle alone n left d oba part of it. #yeye de smell
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2015
WELCOME TO NIGERIA
®Where sex is free and
love is costly.
®Where loosing a phone
is
more painful than
loosing VIRGINITY.
®Where, if you don't
cheat
on your partner, you are
not sharp and smart.
®Where Bathrooms
have
become photo STUDIO.
®Where getting a
GALAXY
phone is greater than
achieving a DEGREE.
®Where yahoo boys
have
brighter future than
graduates. ®Where
temples are
turned into dating
points.
®Where worshiping God
in
truth & spirit is difficult.
®Where lies are turned
into realities. ®Where
ladies fear
Pregnancy than HIV...
®Where pizza delivery
is
faster than emergency
response.
®Where people fear
thieves, robbers & Boko
Haram
than God...
®Where people go to
Church with BB chargers
rather than Bible.
®Where guys are
scared
of getting married but
love
to
have sex...
®Where we have
highest
number of musician due
to unemployment.
®Where the higher your
offense the lower your
punishment and vice
versa...
®Where the number of
Churches & Mosque are
more
than the worshipers...
®Where we say "Up
NEPA"
more than we say
"Praise THE LORD"...
®Where a school drop-
out
politician is Ten Times
richer and more
respected
than a Professor...
®Where unemployed
youths pick up
weapons to
fight
in support of the
politicians
who deprive them of
employment & a good
life...
®Where someone who
cannot speak English is
given
honorary Doctorate
degrees.. WHAT A
COUNTRY!!!!

Proudly Igbo...The Israeli's of Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by spiralwedge(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2015
kaboninc:

The hate is just too musshh.

On the 28th, during the Presidential Election, in my community, the Igbos came out to vote the PDP! So APC was like this election is between the Igbos and APC. Loool.

That election cost them their slot in the House of Rep and installed an Igbo lady, Rita Orji to represent our constituency.

That's the power of the collective will of the people and now they are so scared it might repeat itself come Saturday, April 11. For the first time, the PDP came close to the APC in Lagos.

Like Jimi said,"people who threaten you, knowingly or unknowingly, further validate your importance and underscore advantage."

what is this one saying? igbos vs. APC? hahaha... the last time I checked, neither GEJ nor Agbaje was Igbo. u sound confused
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Joe82834(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2015
haibe:

Did he lie for God sake? Isn't it true that igbos are the masterminds of piracy, , ? Why are you twisting his message to something else, I just wish they can let you guys go to your biafra sef.. una wahala too much
Same Igbo's are d masterminds of today's nollywood
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by sammieguze(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2015
I still find it funny when igbo people call yoruba people dirty...

I mean... I have been to three eastern states and the issue of cleanliness is the same.

So, it is quite funny when i see you people call yoruba people dirty.

Maybe it is coz you have been o lagos and mind you, the bulk of the wastes was and is still generated my non yoruba's.

Call yoruba people something else but definitely not dirty.

Joe82834:

That's d problem with stereotypes n generalization in Nigeria. Same way some ppl think most Hausa's are dull or abokis,every I jaw is violent,Yoruba's are dirty.meanwhile it isn't always true most of the times.grow up.and to complete ur quote, Igbo n piracy is like Yoruba's n dirtiness n like Hausa's n mai suya.now u see what I mean

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by kingthreat(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2015
naijamerican:

To bad your cowardly ancestors wouldn't let the "horrible" igbos leave and form their own nation like they wanted to back in the day. You and your family can go to hell. Hopefully one day the igbos will form their own nation and be rid of you idiots.

Stop talking like you drink $perm daily cos your reasoning sounds like that of a fagg. Right now, we Yorubas want these nitwits to go form their own country so they can leave our land and stop their evil piracy, robbery and other ill businesses here. Let them form their own Biafra and elect GEJ there.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by tomzman: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2015
I don't mean to sound tribalistic but Kunle is only stating the obvious. There's no point fooling ourselves. A trip to Alaba or Aba will convince you. Igbos need to sit and talk to themselves. The get rich quick syndrome has eaten into your blood. We know it's just a few bad ones among you but leave few bad oranges in a basketful of oranges and watch the whole basket go bad. You guys are known for various crimes even abroad. It's high time you began to sit and tell yourselves the truth. One love.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by ggrin(f): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2015
driand:
I know it's the same airforce1 with moniker accounts, simply take your campaign elsewhere.
dindinrin
angry
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by maltharzaer(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2015
As Nigerians, we understand there is piracy and at one point or the other we took part in aiding or abetting the heinous crime. That said, it has not gotten to insulting and belittling our fellow country Men. I'm most ashamed at Nairalanders who decided to join the bandwagon by calling out tribes and making a mess of this social rubish. RACISM used to be said about the Whites calling Africans Monkey... Let's ask ourselves now: Who's Calling Who names?! Are we any different from those Western haters if we can't even resolve our own HOME differences?! #SayNoToTribalBashing

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 07, 2015
bukatyne:
He is right.

But insensitive at that point. Seemed as if he agreed that If the igbos don't do what the supposed 'land owners' want, they bounce.

A later time wouldn't have been bad but at the height of the tension building?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by REALODUA: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2015
SurePresident:
Let's all condemn evil so that Nigeria can move forward. Greed, tribalism and hatred for other tribes has eaten too deep into igbos and it is doing much more arm to them than they realize. I believe that Nigeria would become a better country, if only the igbos would stop trying to cheat other people in order to greedily acquire corrupt wealth. Put an igbo to head a Govt office, he would ensure that other tribes that have much better qualifications are never employed, only igbos. Through 1966 Coup, igbos infected other tribes with tribalism.

[b]Sincerely, the fact that igbo leaders sucked it in and were humbly clapping for the Oba showed that igbos are naturally cowards that try hard to cover up their cowardice by vain boasting and effort to greedily accumulate money. They didn't find their voice till they got to ndigbo meeting. It reminds me of how Ojuckwu, instead of bravely dying with millions of igbos like all true Heroes that he deceived into being slaughtered, he cowardly dressed like a woman and fled tail between legs from the fiery anger of Benjamin Adekunle the Black Scorpion. Likewise, Ojuckwu never found his voice during Abacha era till democracy returned. People like Wole Shoyinka, the great Abraham Adesabya boldly faced Abacha. Only that Yorubas are not proud, they are much more braver, cleaver and better warriors than igbos. According to the commendation of the white colonial masters on the military performance of the people from tribes enlisted into British army then; they praised the Yorubas as being the most intelligent at developing and implementing disastrously destructive military strategies. This was evident in the fact that Biafra was actually winning the war before the great Awolowo, the ununiformed Generallisimo, stepped in and came to the rescue of Nigerian Military by teaching them the military strategy through which the lingering war was quickly won. In warfare, all is fair that wins the battle.[/b]
well said my brother, watched the video on linda ikeji and the so call Igbo leaders were clapping and laughing at kabiyesi,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by nyabinghi(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2015
Kunle afo has spoken the bitter truth, the igbos and crim are siamese twins, drugs na dem plenty pass, kidnapping, prostitution,419, child trafficking, pregnancy farm na dem, piracy, armed robbery, are the igbos cursed. Facts about the igbo: FFK bleeped the wife of their hero Ojukwu, their hero ojukwu ran away to cote d'ivoire dressed like a babe, their women snatch yoruba men wrt stella damasus, clifford orji is igbo,otokoto started in the east, they are slaves to the Ijaw

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by haul: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2015
atakamus:
Someone should help me tell this Kunle or whatever he us called that if a business is not favouring you , you can change business. No stupid man stays in a business and be blaming others for his failures. Don't push your foolishness to millions of Nigerians because they are Igbos. If film making is not rewarding to you, go and sell pure water my friend. Don't come to the open to show your inferiority complex and stupidity. Are you telling me that no Yoruba person is involved in the illegal business if film pirating. Park well plantain head Kunle. Stop crying my friend.
ignorance is bliss,mahn,you lack knowledge
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by PrettyGaby(f): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2015
rabimlomo:

HOw many will Nigeria be divided into? I am sure the niger deltans feel that way about the igbos too and the igbos don't like the niger deltans. And even among the niger deltans, the itsekiris don't like the urhobos. ....and so on.

The fact is if we want to divide because of differences then we may as well Nigeria divided into several countries made up of no more than 5 cities.

The truth is all big countries have tribal differences but they manage it for the benefit of the majority who are not bigots. Even the almighty US still have white supremacy groups that hate every other race.

We can all help douce all these tribal hatred by not contributing to it.
errr, igbos like nigerdeltans. there are igbos in nigerdelta
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by hamilton62(m): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2015
phantonce:
Most of this guys take loans worth millions of naira to prosecute their project .

he said he has tried all his best to eradicate piracy.
And the funniest part of is that this guy think wat they are doing is good and they had the effontery to try and sue him.
What he did doesn't make him a tribalist.
he is just saying the obvious that we've always known.

how would you feel if someone does this to you?
let's pinch ourself first to see how it feels before doing it to others.
Greetings dear, why do people like you let you heart take control of you than your brain doing things... As far as we know any judge won't smile at his allegation because it's tribalism. There are better ways of saying things as a matured mind and superstar and not open you mouth letting your tongue oscillate without caution.
If the Igbos sell or produce it doesn't it also affect the buyers who patronise it too because they are also seconded in the crime?
Try as much as possible to avoid tribalism because that's a snare to the truth you might want to say... Let's be wise because Nigerians are always alert on tribal issues... Even a fellow colleague Jumbo was against it.
Thanks
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by meccuno: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2015
SurePresident:
Let's all condemn evil so that Nigeria can move forward. Greed, tribalism and hatred for other tribes has eaten too deep into igbos and it is doing much more arm to them than they realize. I believe that Nigeria would become a better country, if only the igbos would stop trying to cheat other people in order to greedily acquire corrupt wealth. Put an igbo to head a Govt office, he would ensure that other tribes that have much better qualifications are never employed, only igbos. Through 1966 Coup, igbos infected other tribes with tribalism.

[b]Sincerely, the fact that igbo leaders sucked it in and were humbly clapping for the Oba showed that igbos are naturally cowards that try hard to cover up their cowardice by vain boasting and effort to greedily accumulate money. They didn't find their voice till they got to ndigbo meeting. It reminds me of how Ojuckwu, instead of bravely dying with millions of igbos like all true Heroes that he deceived into being slaughtered, he cowardly dressed like a woman and fled tail between legs from the fiery anger of Benjamin Adekunle the Black Scorpion. Likewise, Ojuckwu never found his voice during Abacha era till democracy returned. People like Wole Shoyinka, the great Abraham Adesabya boldly faced Abacha. Only that Yorubas are not proud, they are much more braver, cleaver and better warriors than igbos. According to the commendation of the white colonial masters on the military performance of the people from tribes enlisted into British army then; they praised the Yorubas as being the most intelligent at developing and implementing disastrously destructive military strategies. This was evident in the fact that Biafra was actually winning the war before the great Awolowo, the ununiformed Generallisimo, stepped in and came to the rescue of Nigerian Military by teaching them the military strategy through which the lingering war was quickly won. In warfare, all is fair that wins the battle.[/b]
and to think that your parents taught you these things....illiterate....lolz
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Dragonking: 8:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Wendyslim:
Go to Alaba international market u need not to be told

when I went to buy CD in alaba market I saw different tribes buying CDs. Yoruba's patronize these pirated CDs like say tommorw no dey. so who is to blame? is everyone of us not involved? kunle is just tribalistic like his stupid oba.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by otunbadan(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Oysdam:
[s]Oba of Lagos...I agreeKunle Afolayan is saying the bitter truth..free him
Ur kinsmen are the disgrace to this country[/s]

E be like say your stupidity na follow come, the dumbest yahoo boys I know are yoruba boys, I said dumbest
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by chemicool: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2015
vislabraye:
Afolayan, apologise or you are a coward grin

Only a coward apologizes!!!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Joe82834(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2015
splashbaby:
There's no reason to apologize... He's 80% right, Igbos don't like to be told the truth, what do Uche Jumbo and her freaking urchins know about the industry than getting themselves laid by strange men (Nollywood is an extension of Allen Avenue) and ripping off hard working Yoruba producers through piracy by their wicked alaba kinsmen. Besides GEJ's legacy of ethnic and religious consciousness is taking precedent afterall...as usual the losers will always be Igbos. Unfortunately they seem to be wallowing in self denial.

You must be deluded to think the Igbo's do not have numerous hard working movie/film producers
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by otunbadan(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2015
SurePresident:

Your age mates my Igbo brothers are somewhere making money and feeding their parents, you dey here jobless ranting a fairy tale you grand father told you by the moonlight because you father couldn't afford TV.
Oga go and find work.

#ProudlyIgbo
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by otunbadan(m): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2015
haul:
ignorance is bliss,mahn,you lack knowledge

YOU LACK BRAIN
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by ademoladeji(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2015
mcchaka:
WELCOME TO NIGERIA
®Where sex is free and
love is costly.
®Where loosing a phone
is
more painful than
loosing VIRGINITY.
®Where, if you don't
cheat
on your partner, you are
not sharp and smart.
®Where Bathrooms
have
become photo STUDIO.
®Where getting a
GALAXY
phone is greater than
achieving a DEGREE.
®Where yahoo boys
have
brighter future than
graduates. ®Where
temples are
turned into dating
points.
®Where worshiping God
in
truth & spirit is difficult.
®Where lies are turned
into realities. ®Where
ladies fear
Pregnancy than HIV...
®Where pizza delivery
is
faster than emergency
response.
®Where people fear
thieves, robbers & Boko
Haram
than God...
®Where people go to
Church with BB chargers
rather than Bible.
®Where guys are
scared
of getting married but
love
to
have sex...
®Where we have
highest
number of musician due
to unemployment.
®Where the higher your
offense the lower your
punishment and vice
versa...
®Where the number of
Churches & Mosque are
more
than the worshipers...
®Where we say "Up
NEPA"
more than we say
"Praise THE LORD"...
®Where a school drop-
out
politician is Ten Times
richer and more
respected
than a Professor...
®Where unemployed
youths pick up
weapons to
fight
in support of the
politicians
who deprive them of
employment & a good
life...
®Where someone who
cannot speak English is
given
honorary Doctorate
degrees.. WHAT A
COUNTRY!!!!

Proudly Igbo...The Israeli's of Africa
Copy n Paste... Weldon omo Igbo/Ibo

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by slq(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2015
sammieguze:
I still find it funny when igbo people call yoruba people dirty...

I mean... I have been to three eastern states and the issue of cleanliness is the same.

So, it is quite funny when i see you people call yoruba people dirty.

Maybe it is coz you have been o lagos and mind you, the bulk of the wastes was and is still generated my non yoruba's.

Call yoruba people something else but definitely not dirty.

Don't tryna to shake a Yoruba man coming out from the toilet chances are that you ll touch shit.Lol
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Joe82834(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2015
logica:
...which I am NOT SELLING.

By the way, do this analysis:

In Nigeria, downloads are capped. Not the same as say the US where you have unlimited downloads for as low as $25/month. So, I buy 6GB for 8000 NGN. Let's even say I got 8GB for 8000 NGN. That translates into 1G for 1000 NGN. Meaning 700 MB for 700 NGN which is the minimum size of a good resolution video. Do you know how much I will pay to watch same movie on DSTV pay-per-view? About 350 NGN!

U really think so.and ppl come up with cheats that enable them download files even up to 5gb daily.what do u think they re downloading. And mind u ,most mp3s and movies u download online are against the piracy law. Thanks
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by haibe(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Joe82834:

Same Igbo's are d masterminds of today's nollywood

that's a good thing if true but why destroy a good thing which not just the igbos are upholding?
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by pinkkystel(f): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2015
They say Igbos are piratin. But the yorubas are buying the pirated copies. If you don't buy them they will have no need to pirate. Remove the log of wood from your eyes before removing the little one from another man's eyes
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by austinesteve(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2015
wats NOLLYWOOD pls?

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Glowww(f): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Guidette:
Is he wrong though? The word Aba-made means fake. So he has a point.
At least *Aba can make* its called creativity or innovation. What can u make and what have u made?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by sweetgala(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2015
AdaNri1:
Nigeria better be careful. All this bashing of igbos here and there was what helped to start a civil war. Today it's oba in Lagos, tomorrow it's a nonentity called Afolanyan, next it's an inconsequential bandit from kaduna...haba!!! It's too much o, Nigeria belongs to us all, enough with all these scapegoating.

What started the civil war was not Igbo bashing but rather Igbo officers killing Balewa, Ahmadu Bello, Akintola etc while sparing Azikiwe and then gloating about it nationally

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.