Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter (71807 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 4:39am On Apr 07, 2015
naijamerican:

No one cares about the useless movies you and your useless relations watched on the tv likely sold to you by one of the horrible igbos you detest. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence knows that it was the igbos that pushed the reach and popularity of nollywood into the worldwide phenomenon that it is today. The same nollywood that all tribes use to feed their families. It is on our stupid goats like yourself and the mugu that started this thread that feel somehow the very same igbos that built this industry into what is today are the same group destroying it it piracy.

My god you and your type have about as much brain power as a plate of pounded yam! Tufiakwa!
May Sopana strike you and your entire family. Especially your Zinjanthropus of a FATHER and half Australopithecus, half Bonobo of a prost1tute mother.

Now, let me further educate you. No, back then we didn't watch those movies on TV, mor0n. We went to the Cinema. These movies were shot in celluloid. Not cheap cameras, and hustler producers. And Kunle Afolayan has continued that tradition - real cinema movies. Celluloid. I am sure even he does not want to be associated with Nollywood which is synonymous with "mass produced garbage".

I like the fact you called the guy that started the thread a mugu. It shows you are too ret@rded to even realize he's on your side.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 4:41am On Apr 07, 2015
NobleG1:

Ndigbo created Hollywood. Without the lucrative Nollywood projects, he won't be a "movie producer".
That's a fact.
Oh, you guys also created Hollywood? Impressive. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by naijamerican: 4:45am On Apr 07, 2015
logica:

So it appears your nor only ignorant, your an slowpoke as well. It's clear your mother should have sent you to school instead if forcing you to sell pure water by the road side during school hours.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by naijamerican: 4:49am On Apr 07, 2015
logica:
May Sopana strike you and your entire family. Especially your Zinjanthropus of a FATHER and half Australopithecus, half Bonobo of a prost1tute mother.

Now, let me further educate you. No, back then we didn't watch those movies on TV, mor0n. We went to the Cinema. These movies were shot in celluloid. Not cheap cameras, and hustler producers. And Kunle Afolayan has continued that tradition - real cinema movies. Celluloid. I am sure even he does not want to be associated with Nollywood which is synonymous with "mass produced garbage".

I like the fact you called the guy that started the thread a mugu. It shows you are too ret@rded to even realize he's on your side.

No one gives a damn about the useless Yoruba movies you and your foolish relations watched on your celluloid film. The fact of the matter is no one gave a damn about Nigerian cinema until the igbos took African film to the next level. Even irrational Igbo haters like yourself can't deny that.

No feel free to hug a transformer. If feel increasingly stupid engaging in a back and forth with my intellectual inferior.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 4:49am On Apr 07, 2015
naijamerican:

So it appears your nor only ignorant, your an slowpoke as well. It's clear your mother should have sent you to school instead if forcing you to sell pure water by the road side during school hours.

Hahaha...monkey that cannot tell the difference between "your" and "you're" = "you are" actually speaking of school. I bet you live in one of those projects (either Cabrini-Green in Chicago or somewhere in Brooklyn).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by TheMadame(f): 4:50am On Apr 07, 2015
So who are the people actually pirating films/musical discs at-
1,Alaba market,
2,Ebinpejo lane.
3,Upper Iweka.
Are these pirates ghosts or are they from a specific part of this country?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by NobleG1(m): 4:50am On Apr 07, 2015
logica:

Sure! You should be impressed. No other ethnic group created more businesses in Nigeria than Ndigbo. That's a fact.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 4:52am On Apr 07, 2015
naijamerican:

No one gives a damn about the useless Yoruba movies you and your foolish relations watched on your celluloid film. The fact of the matter is no one gave a damn about Nigerian cinema until the igbos took African film to the next level. Even irrational Igbo haters like yourself can't deny that.

No feel free to hug a transformer. If feel increasingly stupid engaging in a back and forth with my intellectual inferior.
Hahaha...Yet the Igbos had to beg and beg DSTV to get an Africa Magic Igbo just this year; when Africa Magic Yoruba had been there for eons? Are you sure you didn't just escape from an asylum?
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 4:52am On Apr 07, 2015
TheMadame:
So who are the people actually pirating films/musical discs at-
1,Alaba market,
2,Ebinpejo lane.
3,Upper Iweka.
Are these pirates ghosts or are they from a specific part of this country?
Na Phantom of the Opera things. grin
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by vanunu: 4:58am On Apr 07, 2015
creamynuela88:
Am beginning to believe that other tribes are threatened by IGBOS...

Well all I can say is that u are making igbos more Powerful n very important in this country n beyond grin
IGBO Kwenu!!! grin

That is the truth. Other tribes in nigeria foolishly believed that it is only through office work that they can wak, forgetting that there is quota system in nigeria and that govt cannot employ everbody not even 20%.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by phabulux: 5:03am On Apr 07, 2015
zubyarchangel:
please when did this so called yoruba's begin to produce sensible movies LOOK AT DIRTY YORUBA PEOPLE SPEAKING GIBBERISH ABOUT US OHH........

Your stupi.dity and rank madness should, on a very good day, excuse this your garbage; but, here we are on Nairaland where trolls and impressionable minds abound.

I did my NYSC in Orlu, Imo State, and, to be honest, I came across some upstanding Igbos there. However, some igbos (note: in lower case) on Nairaland make us wonder if there's any reasonable being in that tribe.

Now, I'm neither supporting nor opposing the op. I believe the evidence speaks for itself. Asking when Yoruba people start making sensible movies is downright ignorant and un-informed. Why not ask yourself when you lot will make your first sensible one?
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 07, 2015
kingthreat:
Really Igbos make a lot of noise. Give them an inch, they take a mile. They are undaunted to make crime their enterprise. They call Lagos, no mans labd and expect you to call Onitsha, Igbo land. Selfish set of people. Without them, this country would have no civil war
and if care is not taking you will have the biggest one again EWU hausa
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 07, 2015
and was it a lie?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by idu1(m): 5:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by idu1(m): 5:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Why are the igbos bitter?
Are they not the pirates?

If e pain u enough warn your brothers to desist from piracy....

Bloody hypocrites......

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by ojdollars(m): 5:10am On Apr 07, 2015
Guidette:
Is he wrong though? The word Aba-made means fake. So he has a point.

Guidette, you are right about the word Aba-made meaning fake, but I think that has been a stereotypical assertion against the Igbos. I'm Deltan and I see every Nigerian as one family, by the way where in NY are you?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by preselect(m): 5:13am On Apr 07, 2015
since this election ended, it has been igbo this or igbo that everyday in nigeria. . . . . . .

hmmmn . . .
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Guidette(f): 5:14am On Apr 07, 2015
ojdollars:

Guidette, you are right about the word Aba-made meaning fake, but I think that has been a stereotypical assertion against the Igbos. I'm Deltan and I see every Nigerian as one family, by the way where in NY are you?
New Rochelle
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by naijamerican: 5:16am On Apr 07, 2015
logica:
Hahaha...monkey that cannot tell the difference between "your" and "you're" = "you are" actually speaking of school. I bet you live in one of those projects (either Cabrini-Green in Chicago or somewhere in Brooklyn).

Focus on the topic at hand you simple minded tribalistic goat.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by haibe(m): 5:23am On Apr 07, 2015
zicoraads:
So, to you, everyone that criticises and points out the truth is Igbo or from the South South. Ama core northerner.

And, have you ever bought a C.D for one hundred or one hundred and fifty naira? Or even less? Then you are also a pirate. So, it is not peculiar to the Igbos alone. It's a national problem.

if they were not making them; no one will be tempted to buy them sir. It's all about your own integrity. Your post is like justifying the act of prostitutes because they induce men to patronise them. If they don't sell themselves, no one would buy them; in the same vain if you don't sell pirated copies; no one would buy them; so it's all about your own integrity as a person.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 5:24am On Apr 07, 2015
naijamerican:

Focus on the topic at hand you simple minded tribalistic goat.
LMAO...don't confuse me for your FATHER. He be the goat you hear bleating in the background.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by ojdollars(m): 5:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Guidette:

New Rochelle

I'm in Syracuse, NY. You're just around NYC, do you mind connecting?
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by seunoni34(m): 5:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Felixsun20:
Sorry to say, but Yorubas are highly tribalistic. Even in my room at school(UNILAG), those room mates of mine who are Yorubas do say hurtful things to me often inspite of the fact that I'm Ibibio. They say we're one, and I'm happy to be affiliated with Igbo. "One Nigeria" is a BIG LIE! I'm from the United States Of Biafra (USB), not Nigeria. If USB decides to be on her own, Yorubas and Hausas will never ever measure up to us in all aspects till Jesus comes! It is our oil resources that make all of you, we own the Nigerian economy, PETROLEUM. #Proudly Akwa-Ibomite#
Ode! It will surprise you how irrelevant igbos will be when they get biafra. How many if the successful igbos made it in Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:37am On Apr 07, 2015
mcdokwe:
Must everything be taken serious?
YES it must!!!!!!!
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by naijamerican: 5:41am On Apr 07, 2015
logica:
Hahaha...Yet the Igbos had to beg and beg DSTV to get an Africa Magic Igbo just this year; when Africa Magic Yoruba had been there for eons? Are you sure you didn't just escape from an asylum?

Africa Magic is a South African station you simple minded mugu. Why the hell would Africa Magic channel lineup have any bearing on who developed the Nigerian movie industry?

I swear talking to you is like conversing with a bowel of vegetable soup.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by haibe(m): 5:42am On Apr 07, 2015
amtalkin:

hey don't tell me to shut up!
your people know how to beat the war drum but can't dance to it.
I hate tribal fight so much
sometimes I just wish everybody will be like me for just a month and see how Nigeria will move forward within that period.

I don't know why supposed educated folks will let tribal sentiments take away their sense of reasoning and rationality. What exactly is a lie about what he said? Aren't igbos the once behind piracy and all, ? But because you are probably igbo; you get offended when they tell you what your people do is wrong and attaching tribalism to it simply because you yourself is a tribal bigot. SMH
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by haibe(m): 5:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Felixsun20:
Sorry to say, but Yorubas are highly tribalistic. Even in my room at school(UNILAG), those room mates of mine who are Yorubas do say hurtful things to me often inspite of the fact that I'm Ibibio. They say we're one, and I'm happy to be affiliated with Igbo. "One Nigeria" is a BIG LIE! I'm from the United States Of Biafra (USB), not Nigeria. If USB decides to be on her own, Yorubas and Hausas will never ever measure up to us in all aspects till Jesus comes! It is our oil resources that make all of you, we own the Nigerian economy, PETROLEUM. #Proudly Akwa-Ibomite#

I will forgive the former part of your post but let me dace the latter. ... which PETROLEUM does igbo people have and where is it located. Thanks
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by haibe(m): 5:47am On Apr 07, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
YES it must!!!!!!!
that's why you are dumb
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:51am On Apr 07, 2015
haibe:
that's why you are dumb
oh thanks handsome GNAMOKODE
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 5:54am On Apr 07, 2015
naijamerican:

Africa Magic is a South African station you simple minded mugu. Why the hell would Africa Magic channel lineup have any bearing on who developed the Nigerian movie industry?

I swear talking to you is like conversing with a bowel of vegetable soup.
How can a flat headed monkey like you get it? undecided
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by M4gunners: 5:56am On Apr 07, 2015
Igbos are known for business don't by any means mean they are the brain behind the computer they are using for reprinting the CD.Everybody knows that Yoruba are the brain behind Cyber crime in Nigeria. If you doubt ask EFCC. Also China people are also among the piracy. In 2005 WYC that bring the like of Messi,Mikel and co to Ftball world,during that competition, in Oregu road alone Ikeja police caught them duplicating the Matches that are being played. So it is very bad to single handle Igbos on such matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / Meet The Prettiest LASTMA Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.