Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. (1841 Views)

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by femmysin(m): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
I was chatting with some of my friend and I found out that most ladies are the reason why most men have refused to take them to the altar.

Here with the help of my friends I am going to disect some few immediate turn offs men see in some ladies.

• Farting In Our Presence

Haha wetin, no matter how close you're with your man in as much his ring isn't on your finger, never fart in his presence. Men hate this to the core, they may pretend not to but they really hate when you do it in their presence.
If you doubt me, go and ask a man whom you don’t know to tell you what he thinks of a lady who fart or always fart in front of him.

• Eating too much

Like the saying "dont eat your future" .
Whenever you Ladies are in our Presence please try to control your eating habits.
Doesn't matter if we re paying the bill or not, Not that we’re too broke to buy you Food but eating without Class just because your indoors is disgusting to say the least! I hate it! We hate it!!.

• Washing of your undies (panties)

Please try to reduce the amount of times you wash your undies in our presence. Forget that popular slang which tends to say that when a man loves you, he can even wash your undies, we’re not that cool with seeing someone else’s undies!

• Talking too dirty

Please, have control of things you say in our presence. Don’t be too naughty when it comes to your language, except you want to tell me that saint Janet is your mentor or you want to remain a GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE!!!

• Laughing excessively

Control the length you laugh in front of us. When we’re not around, you can laugh and bring down the roof if you wish. I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that she didn’t know when she polluted. Now that a double turn off.

• Always watching movies

If your a Nollywood addict please, for the sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all your time to the movies once your man is around. We need total concentration when we are talking to you

• Fighting

Never you fight in front of your man no matter what talk less of fighting other women over him less he may feel that one day you will fight his mother and his sisters.

• i Too Know attitude

Its very annoying when you always act like you know everything. When we argue about sports,romance,friends etc its cool for you to let us win sometimes as it would do you no harm than try to make sure you POV is the most correct even when its not...

Here are the little I remember pls do well to ad yours.
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by alberto2k(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
then berra go and look for a robot to date, you're not ready to date a real human being undecided

4 Likes

Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
*Pick her Nose shocked

*Scratch her ANUS! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by saaedlee: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Make I buy land first

Op, some na true sha, some no make sense
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:
go and look for a robot to date, you're not ready to date a real human being undecided

Baba, how many wraps u don chew this night??grin
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by beycity(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
She should not do all this cos she aint human or what? Abegi, all this one nah lie biko. If you really love each other, you wont even notice most of these things.
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by vizkiz: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
my girlfriend does almost everything...come on! A lady should be free whenever she's with you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
suxxman:
*Pick her Nose shocked

Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by nzeobi(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Excessive love for sex
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
suxxman:
*Pick her Nose shocked

Scratching of anus is mostly found in men. So disgusting
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by subbieD(f): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Witch kin life......Wetin we go come Dey do o.......Abeg go look for Teddy bear den......#soroniyen

1 Like

Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nawa for this Op oo

these are the fun things I usually do with bae, and we enjoy it

Op this thread nor get head
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Blebleswag:

Scratching of anus is mostly found in men. So disgusting

*Lie Lie*
U and I know that it ain't true. U girls do it most....
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by olagockay(m): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Shoro niyen?
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by CHYMA0258(m): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
nawa some men are insatiable,not all these are applicable to every man.nawa some men are insatiable,not all these are applicable to every man.nawa some men are insatiable,not all these are applicable to every man.
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by ladibright(f): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
All correct but funny enough, lov is blind to al d aforementioned. A guy who is truly in love is cool wit al dat.. grin grin.
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
vizkiz:
my girlfriend does almost everything...come on! A lady should be free whenever she's with you undecided

You can be free, but hold your farts!
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by alberto2k(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
suxxman:

Baba, how many wraps u don chew this night??grin
Boss na just 77wraps grin
My brain dey cool off now, tomorrow morning I go blow like 50wraps lipsrsealed
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
suxxman:

*Lie Lie*
U and I know that it ain't true. U girls do it most....
Dnt dare to argue it wit me cos its true
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Blebleswag:

Dnt dare to argue it wit me cos its true

Argue with you? Nay. Just telling you what it is.
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
ladibright:
All correct but funny enough, lov is blind to al d aforementioned. A guy who is truly in love is cool wit al dat.. grin grin.
Abeg babes, make we no use shame chop poison. Na which kind love be dat wey go allow u smell fart?
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:
Boss na just 77wraps grin
My brain dey cool off now, tomorrow morning I go blow like 50wraps lipsrsealed

gringrin
u still dey learn naa
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Spaxon(f): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
this. thing eyaff old na .....

This land is for sale.....
price:$2 000.000.00...
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by ronald4lif(m): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
ladibright:

You go take coz of love gas polute the air ni
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
suxxman:

Argue with you? Nay. Just telling you what it is.
Well, I disagree to agree wit u.
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by braindamage(m): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin grin... They should not breathe in our presence too. Who farts around(man/lady), when you are not my big cousin. That Nigga farts without borders
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Hackakeem: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
More hint ladibright cool
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Blebleswag:

Well, I disagree to agree wit u.

Fine, that's ur TWO CENTS (opinion) of course.....
I know wat I'm saying smiley
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by deniyor: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
What ever happened to being yourself?

Guys don't fart? If so, why should they be the only ones to do it. Consider farting breaking barriers grin

If you are a foodie or you like food, whats wrong with that. Just be yourself and stop pretending to be something you are not. The truth will come out eventually.

Just be yourself...and stop judging others for the same things you do yourself.
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by Hackakeem: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
black now you proof your points
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by ladibright(f): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author na love, it dosent matter grin
Re: Somethings A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man.. by kinglekan: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2015
femmysin:

• Washing of your undies (panties)

Please try to reduce the amount of times you wash your undies in our presence. Forget that popular slang which tends to say that when a man loves you, he can even wash your undies, we’re not that cool with seeing someone else’s undies!

Op I am a little bit confused ooo. When you wanted to make love to her the panties wasn't a problem. Now that she has a very nice personal hygiene it becomes a problem?

Would u rather she wore her panties for a whole week like you do to your boxers?

femmysin:

• Laughing excessively

Control the length you laugh in front of us. When we’re not around, you can laugh and bring down the roof if you wish. I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that she didn’t know when she polluted. Now that a double turn off.

I don't see how excessive laughter can be a turn off. Did you grow up in the barracks??

femmysin:

• Always watching movies

If your a Nollywood addict please, for the sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all your time to the movies once your man is around. We need total concentration when we are talking to you

This one is a bit hilarious. Are you a transistor radio?? Why would you want to keep talking with her round the clock?

And do you expect her to rather be an EPL lover?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Pay #500,000:00 As Her Bride Price? / See What These Students Were Doing After SSCE / How True ? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.