Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (40571 Views)

Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) / For The Ladies Only (ladies Zone) / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by chicbenita(f): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Here with the help of our friends we are going to disect some few immediate turn offs men see in some ladies.

• Farting In Our Presence
Men hate this to the core, they may pretend not to but they really hate when you do it in their presence. If you doubt me, go and ask a man whom you don’t know to tell you what he thinks of a lady who fart or always fart in front of him.

• Eating too much
Whenever you Ladies are in our Presence please try to control your eating habits. Not that we’re too broke to buy you Food but eating without Class just because your indoors is disgusting to say the least!

• Washing of your undies (panties)
Please try to reduce the amount of times you wash your undies in our presence. Forget that popular slang which tends to say that when a man loves you, he can even wash your undies, we’re not that cool with seeing someone else’s undies!

• Talking too dirty
Please, have control of things you say in our presence. Don’t be too naughty when it comes to your language except you want to remain a GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!

• Laughing excessively
Control the length you laugh in front of us. When we’re not around, you can laugh and bring down the roof if you wish. I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that she didn’t know when she polluted.

• Always watching movies
If your a Nollywood addict please, for the sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all your time to once your man is around. We need total concentration when we are talking to you

• Fighting
Never you fight in front of your man, he may feel that one day you will fight his mother.

• i Too Know attitude
Its very annoying when you always act like you know everything. When we argue about sports,romance,friends etc its cool for you to let us win sometimes as it would do you no harm than try to make sure you POV is the most correct even when its not.

Source: http://www.viewngr.com/things-lady-shouldnt-presence-manladies-zone

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by SirHouloo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Checking out another man in Range rover when she is in my golf.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by saaedlee: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
If the lady is your wife, she is permitted to do most of those things on your list!

Meanwhile, why don't we stick to the following:

1. Go to you Polling Centre on the 14th of Febuhari.
2. Cast your vote
3. Protect your Vote till it has been counted.

Number 4 is complusory...

4. Stay, watch and hear General Muhammadu Buhari declared Winner

5. Dance Shoki
6. Repeat 5 till May29th

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by defemidefemi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
the topic ought to b "how to pretend b4 ur guy".

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by unlessgod: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Correct points... funny enough u will be surprise Nigerian Girls will hijack all these points trust me cheesy
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Most of the things are absolutely true

2 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by mytime24(f): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
SirHouloo:
grin grin
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Medunah: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
SirHouloo:
Lol, u sef buy range rover nah
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
SirHouloo:

Checking out another man in Golf car when she is walking with me looking for bus.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by freezyprinzy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
lemmi park here got sme ish wit d list sha
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by K9blunt(f): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
As for me o , I love to laugh , so if that one mean say you are put off by it *opens door* you got the green light.
I love foreign movies (not telemundo, sheesh) and if that wan puts u off you can scram

Otherwise nice post op. *winks*

6 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
What about checking a guy's fone call logs and text messages without permission undecided

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Trending(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
noted
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
I can't find lying on that list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by raziboi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
nice one op
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by kandiikane(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nonsense

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Not all the points are valid. But when I was still 'outside', the impression I had was that any lady who intentionally farts in your presence is indirectly telling you she lacks class.

I also remember taking a lady out. While I was still struggling with my first plate, she was ordering for a third. That was the last time we met.

However, I am kind of attracted to ladies that laugh. Especially those who laugh at your jokes.

As for fighting, most ladies who fight outside without any qualms will likely fight their husband's relatives without giving a hoot.

By the way, I can wash my wife's pants. There's also nothing wrong in watching her wash them.

No be d same place wey dem dey wear the pant,una don take tongue build house put?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
perfect
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
kandiikane:
Nonsense

Huge one!

4 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Anikulhapo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Farting Is A Free Gift To Humanity, We Have To Utilize It To The Maximum!

4 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
lame!

4 Likes

okay.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by menesheh(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Who told you

Do you carry out a study on those your hypothesis to ascertain whether greater percent of us men hate or appreciate those your claims.

We had outgrown most of these #wakeupandwriteanythingnextisfrontpage syndrome

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
I am me, no pretence
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by tyconcepts(f): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
See what cheap weed can do....chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Tobilastik(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
op leeme hear word johr, nobody is perfect, though most girls do f*ck up sometimes sha
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by STARSHYNE(f): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
We knw dis already undecided
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by denniece1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
This has been on FP before

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.