Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245378 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by martfrank(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2015
Hello. please i need volunteering jobs to do in nasarawa or abuja. and please suggest any professional course to do during my service,just posted to nasarawa,made 2.2 in economics,unn. any help wld b appreciated. thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by rummmy: 7:44am On May 05, 2015
Good day to all the working class people on this thrend.I apriciate how helpful you have been so far..God have a way of extending his blessing to the merited once. I know you people can not easily forget what you passed through when u are unemployd..relax,take your mind back and feel the pains,insults and chalenges you expirienced,this are what most of us face today but I hope it will come to an end some day. Kindly assist if you can,i am an expert in logistics and supply with about 3yrs expirience.I also have a safety certificate from ISPON yet I have been out of job for some times now.I plead to be link d to any comp in port harcourt(where I reside for now) where I will get somting positive........liverpoolforreal@yahoo.com...God will bless you as you do
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:31am On May 05, 2015
tessylove2:
Hello Fam goodday,am Tessy a graduate of Computer Science, I graduated with a 2.1.I need a job,its been 4yrs since I left school no job yet.I will love to work in a bank or any telecomm companies(Customer Service) ,any connection ,help,assistance,encouragement,advice... will be appreciated thanks.my e mail mario42k4@yahoo.co.uk
@Op thanks for this thread.
There are lots of coys in Lagos,why not go to their sites and apply.Apply under career page.Ciao
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by DaEngineernet: 1:21pm On May 05, 2015
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bbeautylik(f): 11:04pm On May 08, 2015
So sad!!!! I went for a job search in kaduna only for them to tell me they dont accept females... I am a graduate of Metallurgical and Material Engineering, it been hard laying my hands on jobs. If after schooling and companies wont accept female engineers then i think schools should stop admitting female student instead of giving them hopes........ Job hunting can be so frustrating.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 08, 2015
Can anyone of you drive? Do you have a driver's license and have a very good knowledge about Lagos roads? If your answer is yes, visit 1 Omoniyi street, Balogun b/stop, Iju Ishaga.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 12:06am On May 09, 2015
rummmy:
Good day to all the working class people on this thrend.I apriciate how helpful you have been so far..God have a way of extending his blessing to the merited once. I know you people can not easily forget what you passed through when u are unemployd..relax,take your mind back and feel the pains,insults and chalenges you expirienced,this are what most of us face today but I hope it will come to an end some day. Kindly assist if you can,i am an expert in logistics and supply with about 3yrs expirience.I also have a safety certificate from ISPON yet I have been out of job for some times now.I plead to be link d to any comp in port harcourt(where I reside for now) where I will get somting positive........liverpoolforreal@yahoo.com...God will bless you as you do

Are you subscribed to www. mailing? If you dont, i think you should do cos the mail they sent me this morning has something related to your field (though the vacancy is in Lagos). Forget the fact that you may not know anybody up there. God works in a mysterious way. When you see such opening, apply immediately and leave the rest to God.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 1:10am On May 09, 2015
Good morning to you all lovers of peace... Please I really need help job placement in PH.. I read Mechanical/ Production Engineering (B.Eng) with a nice result.. please Children of God, let those that God has blessed please extend the blessing to me so that I can be a blessing to others too... Thanks all and I believe God will wipe my tears through someone here...
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by idgerrard(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2015
I am a graduate of Economics Education.Please am in need of job in ogun state.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 8:41am On May 10, 2015
Help us get job pls.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by rummmy: 7:16am On May 11, 2015
RedBenson:

Are you subscribed to www. mailing? If you dont, i think you should do cos the mail they sent me this morning has something related to your field (though the vacancy is in Lagos). Forget the fact that you may not know anybody up there. God works in a mysterious way. When you see such opening, apply immediately and leave the rest to God.
kindly forword the mail to my email address plz
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by rummmy: 7:17am On May 11, 2015
RedBenson:

kindly forword the mail to my email address plz...liverpoolforreal@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 8:36am On May 11, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders, pls I need an assistance in getting a job, I had a professional training in ticketing and reservations and would love to work in the airport even if it's not ticketing aspect, may God help u as u av decided in your heart to assist thanks..
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 11, 2015
rummmy:
kindly forword the mail to my email address plz...liverpoolforreal@yahoo.com

Use your phone and log onto www. and browse through their available openings. They do regular posting of updates on the available vacancies nationwide. Do your own by applying to any interesting one immediately and leave the rest to God.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
RedBenson:

Use your phone and log onto www. and browse through their available openings. They do regular posting of updates on the available vacancies nationwide. Do your own by applying to any interesting one immediately and leave the rest to God.

This is the link. Dont know why the previous one no gree show.

feed://view/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Ffeed%2Frss.xml
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 10:58am On May 15, 2015
Bubewilson:
Pls I need a job. I am resident In Rivers state.

I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics (second class) of the University of Nigeria Nsukka brand, in addition, a Proficiency Certificate in Management (PCM) & am a Graduate Member of the Nigerian Institute of Management (GMNIM). I have qualifications in Occupational Health Safety & Environment (Levels 1-3), Practical First Aid & Practical Fire Fighting, & I also have a Professional Proficiency Certification in Oil & Gas Project Management with the Institute of Petroleum & Energy Marketers, Nigeria (Affiliated to European American University of Commonwealth, Dominica).
I have always enjoyed working with people, matching job responsibilities with accomplishments, & getting tasks done, & I think my previous experience and achievements with various student organizations while in school & after school will attests to my being a productive team player and an efficient potential staff.

The positions I have handled which sum up to my experience include;
August 2014- Platoon 5 Leader at National Youth Service Corps (Rivers State Camp)
Responsibilities; Effective co-ordination of Platoon activities concerned with over 300 Corp members, finance management, planning & directing my platoon's inter-platoon camp activities together with our Platoon Officers and the Platoon's activity Leaders.
Accomplishments; Effectively coordinated Platoon activities concerned with over 300 Corp members, which translated into the platoon’s respectable performance in several camp competitions like volleyball, dance, drama, macho man etc.
* Endearing accountability in Platoon’s fund/resource management.

June 2012- May 2013. Editor-in-Chief/President at Economics Press Association (ECOPRESS UNN).
Job responsibilities; Presides over the day-to-day affairs of the association, reads and edits articles written by members in addition to strategic execution of general administrative responsibilities as President in charge of over 50 Pressmen.
Job accomplishments; strengthened the association’s objectives, repositioned her activities to be more educative & entertaining. This was brought about by creating various desks where pressmen numbering over 50 covered issues in various sectors making the news.
* Encouraged in-house creative intellectual tourney in a manner that diversely stimulated innovations in the association.
Productively initiated & coordinated the execution of the ‘Who wants to be an Economist reality game show’ in my department through ECOPRESS UNN. A replica of the popular MTN ‘Who wants to be a Millionaire TV game show.
* Together with other Executive Board Members, carved out avenues that increased the association’s cash flow from about N100, 000 annually to over N200, 000 annually.
May 2011- June 2012. Assistant Librarian at ECOPRESS UNN.
Job responsibilities; Assist the Chief Librarian in maintaining the associations stock of literary materials including E-books, and all so making them accessible to borrowers.
Job accomplishments; successfully introduced & managed the associations E-library presence via which soft copies of literary materials (E-books) were uploaded & made available to all & sundry through our web-blog. This made the associations knowledge resources get to a broader audience.

2011-2013 sessions- Public Relations Officer at Owerri Students Association UNN Chapter.
Job responsibilities; General dissemination of Information to members of the association, spearheading and promoting the institution of a reputable image for the association.
Job accomplishments; Pioneered & managed the association’s first social media existence which contributed significantly in making known to the University community the existence of the association. At such membership number scaled up from about 30 to over 100 members.
* Efficiently circulated information/notices using various technology enabled platforms such as bulk SMS, adverts on social media etc.

July-October 2011/12- Sales Representative at Evans Exclusive Boutique #20 Owerri road Ogui Enugu.
Job responsibilities: General retail customer services & keeping precise account of sales.
Job accomplishments; Contributed effectively in driving sales up together with co-workers, maintained a healthy customer relationship which promoted customer loyalty.

These are the experiences I have gathered so far with which I’m seeking an entry level position & am willing to work in any suitable cadre of staff once provided with the apposite directives (or training if need be). I am available for interview at any time and could start work immediately.
Are you an employer and do I meet your requirements, kindly reach me via my mail nzemechidiebube@yahoo.com I look forward to meeting you and being a member of your staff.
I have a job for you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tessylove2(f): 11:17am On May 15, 2015
doctorken:
There are lots of coys in Lagos,why not go to their sites and apply.Apply under career page.Ciao
Ok Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Alice07: 12:10pm On May 15, 2015
Please, i need a job too. I studied Public Relations and currently taking a training on Social Media and Marketing. pls help. God bless you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by vhw2014: 12:35pm On May 15, 2015
Hello everyone, pls im female,a resident of ph and in need of a job. 2012 graduate of communications with over 6yrs experience in customer service, office administration and mid-level management. During NYSC I was very active in camp hence I was appointed platoon leader. Im very resourceful, computer literate and have exceptional research and organizational skills. Some of my articles have been published on various sites. I would appreciate it if any one can link me to any job that fits my abilities. For safety reasons, I will not upload my C.V here. Thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 15, 2015
YOUR INCOME VS YOUR EXPENSES.
If I ask you how many are your regular expenses, you may not be able to give an instant answer until you pick up a pen and list them. Why? They are very many! And that is just the regular and predictable ones. How about the unforeseen ones? What if I also ask, how many sources of income do you have? Will it take so long before you answer? No! Why? Not as many. May be just one or two. Again, how often and at what rate does your present source(s) grow? Is it corresponding to the rate and how often your expenses show up? Mostly no! The reality is that while expenses come uninvited, you must take conscious effort before income comes. Living has costs! That is why you hear cost of living. What are you doing at the moment to increase your income level? In a country where almost all infrastructures are provided by the individuals, you can be sure that it is not safe to depend on one income or sit and not do anything to augment your income. While it is normal to blame the government as we always do, has that in anyway changed the situation? No! Someone says the new government will change all that. Well I hope so too. That was how we have been hoping since 1999 and seriously we should keep hope alive. But while we do that, age is counting and responsibilities are mounting. I was a teenager in 1999, now I'm a father! If this new administration will usher in our age-long elusive desires I will be so glad. But, suppose they are there for the next 8years and they fail like previous ones! How old would I be by 2023? God forbid the situation remains as it is in our public universities. Will you be able to afford the cost of private school education for your children by then? If you say you will manage the public universities like that for your children not minding the incessant strikes, what of the challenge of securing admission? Even public universities education is getting costly for the average Nigerian. While we pray, lets take some steps. May God bless our efforts. Amen. What inspired this write up? I just got alerted on my UBA account from my second income as I do every two weeks and it's open to every interested person. It costs me N3,000 to start but God is using it to help me gradually. Thanks for reading.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 15, 2015
PTL is like picking money on d road! I'm picking a little already every two weeks! No selling of product, easy & affordable to everyone costs only N3000. Click on "opportunity" or "payplan" @ www.profitthroughlearning.com. I will give u my ID; other info & video and the coy banking details thru
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Skills102(m): 1:27am On May 16, 2015
Graduate of Accounting in need of job,even in an intern capacity..base in lag
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:03am On May 16, 2015
rummmy:
For a person who look forward for professional assistence vis-a-vis job placement don't parade such unprofessional "e-mail address' it does don't represent you well

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:28am On May 16, 2015
daniboi1988:
Akugbe Daniel a graduate of computer science, I would really appreciate it if I can get a job on dis forum. staying at home is just not cool.08065170535 and my mail is dan4lyf@yahoo.com
what's your age and location
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:36am On May 16, 2015
Happy weekend sir,

I am a bachelor degree holder in electrical electronics engineering. I am proficient in troubleshooting and repairs of electrical and mechanical parts, also very good in computing and programming.
I inhold striking communication, organisation and innovative skills.

Awards and certifications include

NYSC State award honours (2013)
Ispon certification in HSE 1 & 2(2013)
best Intern (2010)

Due to my flexible nature I can work in any position related to my field.

Itz been difficult getting a job. Am based in lagos.

Please I would welcome any help rendered to this effect.
My email addy remains benz3n@yahoo. com.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by harbayo20(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2015
I can tell you guys one surest way to be financially freed(in which you can earn back even far more than the start up money within that same day & it goes on and on like that) your other family members will even thank you for this great step you about taking today coz they are going to be blessed in many ways through you with just N6,600,....Beep me up through my signature if you're ready coz financial freedom is not for everybody!
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sunnypar(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2015
Alice07:
Please, i need a job too. I studied Public Relations and currently taking a training on Social Media and Marketing. pls help. God bless you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sunnypar(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2015
Skills102:
Graduate of Accounting in need of job,even in an intern capacity..base in lag
where in lag are you?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by quincie(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2015
Pls somebody help! Am a graduate of Transport (Logistic) Management, Very hardworking versatile with high learning aptitude and proficient in computer operation and Engineering. Even if its an intern Job, I reside in Abuja.... Thanks and God bless you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by nanalady(f): 12:53pm On May 16, 2015
I'm also looking for a volunteering job in jos,Abuja,nasarawa,and pls anyone with any information should help..its could be with an NGO,Private company etc..
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sunnypar(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2015
I think anyone posting should state they likely field he would like to work and their location.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by misayada: 1:03pm On May 16, 2015
I am a graduate of Chemical engineering with 2years experience as a safety engineer, I am looking for a place to continue work either in Abuja or Lagos. avosiya@gmail.com

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.