Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? (1491 Views)

Help!! I Can't Keep An Errection Long Enough / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Engrpj(m): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Its like a tradition for guys that every morning after waking up, you must have a strong errection. so what if you do your morning devotion while your john thomas is fully erect throughout the prayers, will it be answered??
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by TeGaTeGa1(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Lol wetin concern erection with prayer... as long as u r not thinking anything bad while praying... Nd we all know erections wake us guys in d morning naturally
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2015
Nonsense!!! So how do Muslim men pray in the morning then?

After peeing the erec..tion usually comes down. undecided
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by wenger2(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Wat hz erecti0n got to do wit prayers??
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by sinaj(f): 8:31am On Apr 07, 2015
lol itz not a curse na, JAH. will undastnd cool
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:32am On Apr 07, 2015
So guys naturally have erec*tion when waking up in the morning, interesting
But Why am I just knowing this now?
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by swaggzo(m): 8:32am On Apr 07, 2015
IF YOU BELIEVE IN PRAYERS.. . AND YOU PRAY WITH AN ERECTION, AND YOU BELIEVE YOUR PRAYERS WILL BE ANSWERED, WHY THEN WILL THEY NOT BE ANSWERED?
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Nonsense!!! So how do Muslim men pray in the morning then?

After peeing the erec..tion usually comes down. undecided
they Lay ur bra in their fr0nt to pray......0shi.... *Spit*

1 Like

Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
they Lay ur bra in their fr0nt to pray......0shi.... *Spit*
Dumb azz quote me only with a sensible comment.

I'm not here for your obvious attention seeking.

If u quote me again am not returning the favor. Fool.
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2015
Lol.
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Nairalane: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Noo, Its Becos Such Guys Had A Bad Dream
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

cos guys de always code am, you fit raise the pipe up or sit bending
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2015
penile erect!on is triggered by the parasympathetic division of the autonomic nervous system, a complex interaction of psychological, neural, vascular and endocrine factors, causing the nitric oxide levels to rise in the trabecular arteries and smooth muscle of the penis.

it's natural/biological, it has nothing to do with praying to an imaginary sky-daddy.

get some education guys, and emancipate yourselves from the mental prison of organized religions.
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2015
Nairalane:
bad dream cause morning er*ection in men? That's not true o. Any healthy man either dream or not, wakes up with an er*ction.
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by djeezy(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2015
What matters is your thought.
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2015
Nairalane:

Paulpaulpaul:

cos guys de always code am, you fit raise the pipe up or sit bending

OK oo grin grin
Just surprise how I never notice it when male cousins full my house grin
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by eyeon(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2015
God made nature, morning erection is natural.
With a pure heart and a naturally made morning erection, just ride on, God's hearing and answering.
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

OK oo grin grin

you can set your webcam
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Nairalane: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

OK oo grin grin
That Is Why They Always Come Late For Morning Prayer
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2015
@ops, morning ere*ction is a normal thing and it has nothing to do with your prayers as long as u didn't think or do anything bad.
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Nairalane: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2015
sameer1212:
bad dream cause morning er*ection in men? That's not true o. Any healthy man either dream or not, wakes up with an er*ction.
Dont Mind Her Jare, I Was Just Answering Her In Retrospect. Its Natural And May Occassionally Be Artificial
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Emmaowolabia(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Engrpj:
Its like a tradition for guys that every morning after waking up, you must have a strong errection. so what if you do your morning devotion while your john thomas is fully erect throughout the prayers, will it be answered??
it is not just a tradition but a sign that the man is healthy. U may confirm from a doctor. Regarding ur prayer, where u put ur mind determines where u will succeed most. Is now up to u, ur erection or God? If ur mind is towards God, ur erection will naturally go down. Speaking from experience.
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

OK oo grin grin

choi......Selena don't start sampling your cousins rods from now ooo

before they catch u stealing glances at their package every morning......just saying
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2015
Bros trying going to the toilet first to pee.... then come back and pray......thats if you don't know that already......
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Dumb azz quote me only with a sensible comment.

I'm not here for your obvious attention seeking.

If u quote me again am not returning the favor. Fool.
Biiiitch sVck Mah D1ck tongue
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by zenith4biz(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2015
The answers to the prayer depends on the location your ROD is facing

If it's facing South = automatic answer
North = your prayer is on hold
East = The answer to the prayer is doing press up
West = the number you have dialed is not available

Op where do you put your faith, is your faith directly proportional to your standing Thomas?

Your prayers would be answered whether your Thomas is rising beyond your body temperature or not BUT if the erection is caused by mind control I.e you have praying and you are visualizing your neighbors daughter

You Are On Your Own
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Vixo:

choi......Selena don't start sampling your cousins rods from now ooo

before they catch u stealing glances at their package every morning......just saying

Lol, I won't

1 Like

Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by joedejana(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2015
God himself made the di.ck to have an erect.ion in the morning, knowing we will have a devotion in the morning, so I see no reason why he won't answer our prayers in the morning with erec.tion.

Lol...I sound stu.pid
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by justmag(m): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2015
It's not a tradition for every guy. Some guys have a girl on stand by to keep that erections down right before prayers.
Re: Praying In The Morning With Errection Will It Be Answered?? by justmag(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Houseofglam7:
shocked shocked

I love that girl. She is that dj from Atlanta in love and hip hop, right?

(1) (Reply)

Will You Kneel Down / Things That Can Snatch The One You Love From You / Man Proposed In Ethiopian Airline Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.