Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,265 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup (16015 Views)

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Igbo Vs Yoruba In DSS Custody / BREAKING NEWS: Hausa Vs Yoruba Fight Spills To Matogun Market, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Omololu007(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

Keep day dreaming
u r d one dreamin,,apart from oil,dia is notin els in delta
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Omololu007:
u r d one dreamin,,apart from oil,dia is notin els in delta
Lol, bro apart from Nothing, there's nothing in oyo state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Scatterboss(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
[s]
Duru1:

Actually, Ondo State does not have crude oil. Obasanjo and his fraudulent boundary adjustment carved out the crude oil producing areas of Edo State into Ondo State. Nigeria's disintegration will put final say to the injustices perpetrated in Nigeria.
[/s]

Dede the old biafra dummy, Shut up añd stop boring me with tales by moonlight.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ayus34:

u cannot know anything about ondo coz ur generation lives in a jungle,just like ur Igbos forefathers. ....I've already made my point clear,claim ondo and end up in ilaje's sea!
lol... coming from someone who lives in a state made up of forest and rock, lemme guess u re a hunter, ur Brother is a tree cutter, and u guys live in one of doz caves carved out of ur useless rocks. the day I went to Ondo I began to see reason y all yorubas want to claim lagos. D day even ur fellow yoruba wud mistakenly claim Ondo, or d day an Ondo man living in Lagos wud boldly say I am from Ondo, then know dat by dat time fishes wud be flying, then imagine an igbo man going to claim Ondo as useless as it is...lol''' igbos have suffered.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Anybody dat finds my comments offensive, apologies, but some people want me to pick up d boots I hung long ago. I think I am ready to get back my title. smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Omololu007(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

Lol, bro without Nothing, there's nothing in oyo state.
d industries in oluyole alone will dwarf all d industry in delta
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Omololu007:
d industries in oluyole alone will dwarf all d industry in delta
More dreams... First its companies and not industries. And the sum FID and Capital on Existing assets + turnover realised since inception of all those companies cannot even be at par with one of the worse E$P present in delta state.

Dude is trying to think oyo is relevant because of the presence of FMCG's ....lmao...ogun state should be richer than Rivers state then.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Omololu007(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

More dreams... First its companies and not industries. And the sum FID and Capital on Existing assets + turnover realised since inception of all those companies cannot even be at par with one of the worse E$P present in delta state.

Dude is trying to think oyo is relevant because of the presence of FMCG's ....lmao...ogun state should be richer than Rivers state then.
apart from oil companies,how many industry are in places lik asaba,ughelli etc.....for me dia are more industry in oluyole dan d whole of delta state
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Omololu007:
apart from oil companies,how many industry are in places lik asaba,ughelli etc.....for me dia are more industry in oluyole dan d whole of delta state
Its Company gad dammit!!!
They are in the manufacturing Industry.

As regards Delta/Oyo,...no need for that argument, it won't put food on our table..... Give me oil job and FMCG job...I'm off for the oil job.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Now you know SE is not your enemy,......good.
I love that you people learnt the hard way. I only laugh at you people and Smh when you join others to curse Igbos or is it CHM11 insulting Igbos who refused to inter marry,calling us all sorts of degrading names. But 28 March 2015 will be a day you south southerners will never forget. Welcome to one Nigeria! cheesy

new2020:

I love how you shut that Yoruba man up. They are quick to inject Igbos when SS oil is mentioned yet Lagos and Oyo get twice as much as all SE states allocation combined...talk about sheer and unguided hypocrisy. Looking at the pie chart distribution you cited, 3 SE states; Anambra, Imo and Abia account for the remaining 20% oil production yet SE allocation is low which is very unfair but you will never hear them complain or envy SS high allocation. Go to the recent thread on Federal allocation to all states and see how Yorubas are complaining of SS high allocation...what an audacity. Very greedy and deceitful people!

It's time Nigerians know the truth and who the reaI agent provocateur is. I endorse your post as an Ibibio man. Other SS people should start speaking up because no igbo man has ever invaded any SS state pre and post 1967 to take our oil even when they had nothing coming out of the war but through their hard work and resilience able to become the richest ethnic group in Nigeria without our oil...so enough of this hocus pocus of Igbos wanting our oil. Let's set the facts straight... Hausas and Yorubas remain the largest owners of our oil blocks.

Sorry SS people are wiser today...days are gone when lies, deceit and fear mongering were used to divide us; our former generation may not have known better but this current generation I assure you know better and looking to realign with our SE brothers who have done nothing to us but show of love.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Duru1(m): 1:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

Dede the old biafra dummy, Shut up añd stop boring me with tales by moonlight.

It takes one drooling dummy to recognize another. Only a dumbass junky such as you knows about tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Truckpusher(m): 3:13am On Apr 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
I love that you people learnt the hard way. I only laugh at you people and Smh when you join others to curse Igbos or is it CHM11 insulting Igbos who refused to inter marry,calling us all sorts of degrading names. But 28 March 2015 will be a day you south southerners will never forget. Welcome to one Nigeria! cheesy

Must you taunt the SS people at every opportunity?

By doing this you're creating more room for animosity and not helping matters at all - I thought we were done with this before?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Rose2014: 4:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Must you taunt the SS people at every opportunity?

By doing this you're creating more room for animosity and not helping matters at all - I thought we were done with this before?
Prior to election, I witnessed different threads where people from SS were really insulting Igbos n peppyluv was quite active on those threads n I believe that's why she's feeling that way

However @peppyluv02, experience on nl has taught me that most of those people that claim they're from SS to insult Igbos are actually either Yorubas, Kogi, northerners etc. I've busted them on some occasions. They deliberately do it to make sure we remain enemies. Wise up sis. Posts like yours is what they want to see.
Like I said earlier, it's difficult to see anyone from SS + supported Jonathan that will not see the handwriting on the wall in this election. So when u see anyone claiming SS and spewing thrash on Igbos, you either notice they're not from SS or that they never supported Jonathan.

SS and SE have no choice but to find a way to get along. To other major tribes in Nigeria , Jonathan is an Igbo man. Yet the same people want to ensure that east is divided.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Truckpusher(m): 6:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Rose2014:

Prior to election, I witnessed different threads where people from SS were really insulting Igbos n peppyluv was quite active on those threads n I believe that's why she's feeling that way

However @peppyluv02, experience on nl has taught me that most of those people that claim they're from SS to insult Igbos are actually either Yorubas, Kogi, northerners etc. I've busted them on some occasions. They deliberately do it to make sure we remain enemies. Wise up sis. Posts like yours is what they want to see.
Like I said earlier, it's difficult to see anyone from SS + supported Jonathan that will not see the handwriting on the wall in this election. So when u see anyone claiming SS and spewing thrash on Igbos, you either notice they're not from SS or that they never supported Jonathan.

SS and SE have no choice but to find a way to get along. To other major tribes in Nigeria , Jonathan is an Igbo man. Yet the same people want to ensure that east is divided.
[b]That has been their modus operandi and we all need to come together and expose these lies being perpetrated by these people that has no conscience even as they have enjoyed the enormous wealth of the very people they love to hate.

I don't know if you came across a thread made by Barcanista where we have resolved to address this issue in this our time and unite our people like never before, I'll get across to you and some other folks to enable us forge an agenda on how to uproot the deep rooted hatred that was borne out of jealousy and misinformation and being spread by post civil war propaganda and collectively put them to shame that we can sit down as one people with one voice and a common goal for the socio-economic and political wellbeing of our people - I also expect some ignorant SS fellows that are still living in the past to do the same thing but we must make ensure that we unite our people at any cost and this is where I stand.

The compilation will start today and I'll notify you.
Thanks.[/b]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 7:05am On Apr 17, 2015
peppyluv02:

Hey you, this is the arrogance we are talking about.
Telling someone what you observed about him/her is no insult. I believe we are all free to our own perception of people and most of the igbos I've seen in life are just not people I would want to associate with.

Maybe I will find some level headed ones in the future.

But for now, I'm too careful when dealing with igbos.

Proudly south southerner and I love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2015
My dear, my experience is not just nl but real life!
Don't wanna go into details on what my cousin experienced in Bayelsa that made the litte girl run for her life or is it my dad that just went on a day trip to see if he can set up a business there but got insults for being IGBO or is it my own friend who told me point blank to my face that if I must help her get a sales girl,I should make sure she is not IGBO! Or is it the screams of 'Nwa Onye IGBO' you get when you are in their midst and seems to be the only one from SE there!
Like I said, I am glad they learnt the hard way,hate me if you want,Iwon't stop saying it till you educate your ignorant tribes men out there. welcome to one Nigeria!

Rose2014:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Truckpusher(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
Don't wanna go into details on what my cousin experienced in Bayelsa that made the litte girl run for her life or is it my dad that just went on a day trip to see if he can set up a business there but got insults for being IGBO or is it my own friend who told me point blank to my face that if I must help her get a sales girl,I should make sure she is not IGBO! Or is it the screams of 'Nwa Onye IGBO' you get when you are in their midst and seems to be the only one from SE there!
Like I said, I am glad they learnt the hard way,hate me if you want I won't stop saying it till you educate your ignorant tribes men out there. welcome to one Nigeria!

Nobody is hating on you , you're already fanning the embers of division and in one breath you want the same ignorant people to learn overnight, what a wonderful way to teach.....smh

Ngwanu, carry go you dun win cup.

Clap for peppyluv2 - Kpai kpai kpa kpa kpai kpa
. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Ala gbagbue gi there for addressing me as 'hey you'! angry
Who told you all your south southerners are even good to associate with...
You may think you have bad mouth but you sure don't wanna start with me....
Who cares about your love for Nigeria....Rubbish!

CHM11:

Hey you, this is the arrogance we are talking about.
Telling someone what you observed about him/her is no insult. I believe we are all free to our own perception of people and most of the igbos I've seen in life are just not people I would want to associate with.

Maybe I will find some level headed ones in the future.

But for now, I'm too careful when dealing with igbos.

Proudly south southerner and I love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Rubbish!

Truckpusher:
Nobody is hating on you , you're already fanning the embers of division and in one breath you want the same ignorant people to learn overnight, what a wonderful way to teach.....smh

Ngwanu, carry go you dun win cup.

Clap for peppyluv2 - Kpai kpai kpa kpa kpai kpa
. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Truckpusher(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
Rubbish!

*Checks her for temperature*

Nne bia, Onye turu gi ime? angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
Mtchewwwww
Truckpusher:
*Checks her for temperature*

Nne bia, Onye turu gi ime? angry
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Truckpusher(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
Mtchewwwww
E no go better for the person wey do you this thing o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Chiaka(f): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Click LIKE if you think Yorubas own Lagos

Click SHARE if you think Igbos own Lagos

Please we are tired of Ethnic posts. Its time to move on....
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
Ala gbagbue gi there for addressing me as 'hey you'! angry
Who told you all your south southerners are even good to associate with...
You may think you have bad mouth but you sure don't wanna start with me....
Who cares about your love for Nigeria....Rubbish!

Typical, when they are told the truth they start playing the victim and speaking their local dialect.
No need for e-wars with you, doesn't add a dim of light to the movement.

Next time when you fight for your biafra, make sure its just imo, abi, anambra, enugu and ebonyi.

I'm very sure the discrimination will even still exist amongst yourselves then...anambrans will be feeling bigger and better than the others.

Bye bye ma.
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Rose2014: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
[b]That has been their modus operandi and we all need to come together and expose these lies being perpetrated by these people that has no conscience even as that have enjoyed the enormous wealth of the very people they love to hate.

I don't know if you came across a thread made by Barcanista where we have resolved to address this issue in this our time and unite our people like never before, I'll get across to you and some other folks to enable us forge an agenda on how to uproot the deep rooted hatred that was borne out of jealousy and misinformation and being spread by post civil war propaganda and collectively put them to shame that we can sit down as one people with one voice and a common goal for the socio-economic and political wellbeing of our people - I also expect some ignorant SS fellows that are still living in the past to do the same thing but we must make ensure that we unite our people at any cost and this is where I stand.

The compilation will start today and I'll notify you.
Thanks.[/b]
Awesome. Well done dear

*continues following*
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Fool,who needs you in Biafra..,Ezi.
Like there are no tribal wars in your dead south south region...lazy fools!
Fvck off!

CHM11:

Typical, when they are told the truth they start playing the victim and speaking their local dialect.
No need for e-wars with you, doesn't add a dim of light to the movement.

Next time when you fight for your biafra, make sure its just imo, abi, anambra, enugu and ebonyi.

I'm very sure the discrimination will even still exist amongst yourselves then...anambrans will be feeling bigger and better than the others.

Bye bye ma.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
Like I said, I am glad they learnt the hard way,hate me if you want I won't stop saying it till you educate your ignorant tribes men out there. welcome to one Nigeria!

Dear, I'm really sorry what your loved ones experienced in Bayelsa, my home state. I'm really ashamed and embarrassed by a behaviour I'll term foolish, backward and ignorant. Obviously, many of our people, having not taken time to read the history books, are still being jailed and entangled by those primordial sentiments handed down to us by our fathers. But that's gradually changing.

What they did was wrong, reprehensible and insulting. Such cannot happen in my presence, and in the presence of folks who have come to discard most of the distorted information passed on to us.

Please, while is still feel your pain, I implore you to not use that as blanket conclusion on all Bayelsa people, and other Ijaws across the nation. We are a peace loving people!

I know how the minds of my people work. We have NO serious issues with the Igbos. Even if we had, their recent unalloyed support for the last elections should be enough to wipe off the last vestige of such sentiments. It's time to move forward!

Once again, I apologise on their behalves!

U know say you be my sweet damsel grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
Fool,who needs you in Biafra..,Ezi.
Like there are no tribal wars in your dead south south region...lazy fools!
Fvck off!

Hahahaha, y'all keep shouting that you are hardworking yet your region is one of the most under developed in the country.

So much useless hardwork I guess..

Lmao...

Don't be vexed ehn... BIAFRA is coming. Biafra will be enclosed in Nigeria...hahahahahaha

Babe don't be vexed joooooor,..maybe I will get to meet you someday and we will go see your parents in awka, chop nkwobi and dance while I drink from your cup and make you my queen....This Oil money?? We go chop am together. I love you oh..muuuuuuuuuah....

We are one Nigeria and and we will get better and stronger due to our diversity.....hugs and kisses my angel.....omalichanwa...muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaah again...
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Of course we know you are retarded..for you to call the east under developed...with the dead fishes in your river and wooden houses....
Even with your oil..your Hausa masters could not allow you have a good life.
East was developed with individual efforts even after the war. While you lazy things wait for government
Stop using your silly laughter to cover up your shame.....

CHM11:

Hahahaha, y'all keep shouting that you are hardworking yet your region is one of the most under developed in the country.

So much useless hardwork I guess..

Lmao...

Don't be vexed ehn... BIAFRA is coming. Biafra will be enclosed in Nigeria...hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
Of course we know you are retarded..for you to call the east under developed...with the dead fishes in your river and wooden houses....
Even with your oil..your Hausa masters could not allow you have a good life.
East was developed with individual efforts even after the war. While you lazy things wait for government
Stop using your silly laughter to cover up your shame.....

Han han..sorry nau, I have professed my love for you..you still dey bash me like bullion van!!!

Now I'm on my way to the east to see your parents, we must marry oh!!!

You know I love you die...
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by chamboy(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2015
CHM11:

Keep day dreaming
sorry no vex, una get mall
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2015
CHM11:

Han han..sorry nau, I have professed my love for you..you still dey bash me like bullion van!!!

Now I'm on my way to the east to see your parents, we must marry oh!!!

You know I love you die...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms / China Plans Visa Office In Anambra As Chinese Deputy Consul-General Visit Obiano / Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.