Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,192 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup (16014 Views)

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Igbo Vs Yoruba In DSS Custody / BREAKING NEWS: Hausa Vs Yoruba Fight Spills To Matogun Market, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
peppyluv02:

Why shall I shy?
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by EgusiSoup: 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Why shall I shy?

ARE you from Ogbia?
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
EgusiSoup:

ARE you from Ogbia?

Nope. SILGA
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
You are not a Yoruba person, you are just an impostor pretending to be Yoruba.

EgusiSoup:
Click LIKE if you think Yorubas own Lagos

Click SHARE if you think Igbos own Lagos
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by EgusiSoup: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
teeowl:
You are not a Yoruba person, you are just an impostor pretending to be Yoruba.

I am from a little Yoluba settlement in Botswana.

Please be careful on how you rain abuses on people. Please be very careful.
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
First of all it is Yoruba and not "Yoluba". Then there are no Yoruba settlements in Bostwana, please check the map of Africa and come up with a better lie - like you are from a Beninese or Togolese Yoruba village... LIAR!

EgusiSoup:

I am from a little Yoluba settlement in Botswana.

Please be careful on how you rain abuses on people. Please be very careful.
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by emmysoftyou: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Scatterboss:

Good. You can ask your sister and mum, they will give you the right answer why they dont wash there smelling c.unt. Pls give us feedback when you confirm.

Thanks.
grin grin grin

did he later confirm grin
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by emmysoftyou: 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Why are you take it personal? sad

I am Yoruba but I divorce my Yoruba wife from Bostwana because her vigina smell killed our dog cry

Now I marry igbo girl.. undecided
jajhahahahha..
Xo how is the comparison grin
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by emmysoftyou: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
new2020:

I love how you shut that Yoruba man up. They are quick to inject Igbos when SS oil is mentioned yet Lagos and Oyo get twice as much as all SE states allocation combined...talk about sheer and unguided hypocrisy. Looking at the pie chart distribution you cited, 3 SE states; Anambra, Imo and Abia account for the remaining 20% oil production yet SE allocation is low which is very unfair but you will never hear them complain or envy SS high allocation. Go to the recent thread on Federal allocation to all states and see how Yorubas are complaining of SS high allocation...what an audacity. Very greedy and deceitful people!

It's time Nigerians know the truth and who the reaI agent provocateur is. I endorse your post as an Ibibio man. Other SS people should start speaking up because no igbo man has ever invaded any SS state pre and post 1967 to take our oil even when they had nothing coming out of the war but through their hard work and resilience able to become the richest ethnic group in Nigeria without our oil...so enough of this hocus pocus of Igbos wanting our oil. Let's set the facts straight... Hausas and Yorubas remain the largest owners of our oil blocks.

Sorry SS people are wiser today...days are gone when lies, deceit and fear mongering were used to divide us; our former generation may not have known better but this current generation I assure you know better and looking to realign with our SE brothers who have done nothing to us but show of love.
chai i wish the south south will feel this writeup...nice one bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by EgusiSoup: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
teeowl:
First of all it is Yoruba and not "Yoluba". Then there are no Yoruba settlements in Bostwana, please check the map of Africa and come up with a better lie - like you are from a Beninese or Togolese Yoruba village... LIAR!

No need arguing Google is your friend.
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by emmysoftyou: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
peppyluv02:
Someone is on his way already to meet them tongue cheesy
oh that s good..
Hope he is an hardworking igboman...
CHM11:

Smile like peppyluv02,...infact I want to meet your parents!!!..*big grin*
sorry my sister peppyluv cannot marry a tribe man that is from urhobo republic tongue
esp you that harbour hatred against ndigbos in your heart....
We re watching you cos we know you re from urhobo..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by OreMI22: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
The only problem with yoruba is their naturally lazy, back stabbing, betrayal attitude.
If yoruba were not part of Nigeria, this country would have sincerely reconciled and moved ahead as a truly prosperous part of Africa. But with yoruba in Nigeria?? cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
emmysoftyou:

sorry my sister peppyluv cannot marry a tribe man that is from urhobo republic tongue
esp you that harbour hatred against ndigbos in your heart....
We re watching you cos we know you re from urhobo..cheesy

Like I care what you think..in every tribe, there is always those people who don't know how to respect others...if you disrespect me, I will return the favour....I'm sure that's what u got....
Its not hate!!!!
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by BushidoBlue(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
lilflipnerd:
U guys should act matured and exposed abeg.. Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians. Abeg make una no allow Nneoma my igbo babe vex, Chai I love her friends ass 'ify'. Igbo girls r too sweet abeg.

For the Records... Omo Ibile Yoruba ni mi

You chopping g dat tin huh? grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by EgusiSoup: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2015
CHM11:
oh really, this guy is the soldier? Not scared again!!!..I was even thinking I will hear one name like Mustapha Danladi Abdulrahman aka shoot-on-sight alias detonator.....

Common barcanista...I will trash this one with cane na!!

sad
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by HopeAtHand: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Scatterboss:

Nah. You said you feed us like they pay us some monthly dues from the oil. The FG generates enough from the port in my state as well , and there is Oil in our SW Ondo state that contribute to the economy. So no one feed us abeg.

The deliberate stifling of other Ports in Delta, Rivers and AkwaIbom state is baffling..One begins to wonder the kind of country Nigeria truly is..I can't get my goods cleared in PH and i will have to spend time, money and stress going down to Lagos for a facility the British wisely built as early as 1920s in PH.

If Lagosians want some Nigerians to avoid their state, they should ensure ports in other states thrive.

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by ibedun: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The deliberate stifling of other Ports in Delta, Rivers and AkwaIbom state is baffling..One begins to wonder the kind of country Nigeria truly is..I can't get my goods cleared in PH and i will have to spend time, money and stress going down to Lagos for a facility the British wisely built as early as 1920s in PH.

If Lagosians want some Nigerians to avoid their state, they should ensure ports in other states thrive.

Abeg! Commot for here. We go fit help you clear your goods, take care of transport and despatch it to your state for you. You sure don't have to come to Lagos. The Igbos are a different case, those ones just want to escape from their worthless land and the evil spirit of their ancestors no agree make them develop the useless land they inherit.
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by HopeAtHand: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2015
ibedun:

Abeg! Commot for here. We go fit help you clear your goods, take care of transport and despatch it to your state for you. You sure don't have to come to Lagos. The Igbos are a different case, those ones just want to escape from their worthless land and the evil spirit of their ancestors no agree make them develop the useless land they inherit.

I need to inspect my goods myself to be very certain, so, no thanks.

Just permit goods land in PH wharf and don't make it a crime against Yorubaland for ports outside Lagos to function..

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by nwannaeto: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2015
new2020:

I love how you shut that Yoruba man up. They are quick to inject Igbos when SS oil is mentioned yet Lagos and Oyo get twice as much as all SE states allocation combined...talk about sheer and unguided hypocrisy. Looking at the pie chart distribution you cited, 3 SE states; Anambra, Imo and Abia account for the remaining 20% oil production yet SE allocation is low which is very unfair but you will never hear them complain or envy SS high allocation. Go to the recent thread on Federal allocation to all states and see how Yorubas are complaining of SS high allocation...what an audacity. Very greedy and deceitful people!

It's time Nigerians know the truth and who the reaI agent provocateur is. I endorse your post as an Ibibio man. Other SS people should start speaking up because no igbo man has ever invaded any SS state pre and post 1967 to take our oil even when they had nothing coming out of the war but through their hard work and resilience able to become the richest ethnic group in Nigeria without our oil...so enough of this hocus pocus of Igbos wanting our oil. Let's set the facts straight... Hausas and Yorubas remain the largest owners of our oil blocks.

Sorry SS people are wiser today...days are gone when lies, deceit and fear mongering were used to divide us; our former generation may not have known better but this current generation I assure you know better and looking to realign with our SE brothers who have done nothing to us but show of love.
pls oga where do you reside?.u deserve a presidential treat for this truth
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by sherlock229(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2016
How should I know,I haven't tasted Igbo's egusi soup,but who cares anyway,smh
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by EgusiSoup: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
sherlock229:
How should I know,I haven't tasted Igbo's egusi soup,but who cares anyway,smh

What is this one saying? undecided

Adaure4ever angry
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by 2chik(f): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Nice one @CHM11. These Yoruba rats here think they can eat their cakes and have it. They want to enjoy all benefits from the west while preventing others from doing so. And at the same time enjoy all benefits from other parts of Nigeria. They claim all proceeds from the west belong only to them alone. While all proceeds from elsewhere belong to everyone with them getting most benefits. Sheer arrogance.
These rats don't think before they speak.
This is one country. People are free to live wherever they wish. No one needs to bow or lick a yoruba feet before they are allowed to live in Western NIGERIA.

Live and let live. Live up to a healthy competition around you, don't suppress it. You always feel threatened even in your work places and you try to suppress competition. You always use nepotism to grow but not healthy competition.----- This is what I have to say to the Yorubas.

I don't believe you (Yorubas) are superior to anyone. All people are equal.

CHM11:

I won't reply with insults as you did.
I am a Niger Deltan from an oil producing region of Delta state, but truth at the moment is that our oil serves to feed the entire Nigeria. This is a fact at the moment. If yorubas can benefit from the oil in the Niger Delta, that means any other tribe can benefit from the land in any the yoruba states too.

If yorubas want igbos to leave Lagos, which obviously includes all other tribes in the Niger Delta (because to the yoruba man, every non hausa and non yoruba is an igbo man) then they should not be allowed to benefit from any federal allocation derived from oil. Let's see how states like Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, and Ogun will survive.
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by CHM11: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2016
2chik:
Nice one @CHM11. These Yoruba rats here think they can eat their cakes and have it. They want to enjoy all benefits from the west while preventing others from doing so. And at the same time enjoy all benefits from other parts of Nigeria. They claim all proceeds from the west belong only to them alone. While all proceeds from elsewhere belong to everyone with them getting most benefits. Sheer arrogance.
These rats don't think before they speak.
This is one country. People are free to live wherever they wish. No one needs to bow or lick a yoruba feet before they are allowed to live in Western NIGERIA.

Live and let live. Live up to a healthy competition around you, don't suppress it. You always feel threatened even in your work places and you try to suppress competition. You always use nepotism to grow but not healthy competition.----- This is what I have to say to the Yorubas.

I don't believe you (Yorubas) are superior to anyone. All people are equal.

I just feel they should learn to see things from other people's perspective sometimes.
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by EgusiSoup: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
CHM11:

I just feel they should learn to see things from other people's perspective sometimes.

Ok
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup by emi14: 4:23am On Aug 26, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Your brain must be filled with rotten Egusi Soup for you to say Niger Delta oil is owned by Nigerians. I believe you are an Igbo Man.
Niger delta is in territory of Nigeria. The resources like crude oil is controlled by federal government of Nigeria. If otherwise your points are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday / 2023 Election: Atiku Challenges Tinubu To Debate / 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.