Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures (4139 Views)

Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally / APC Governors At Obaseki's Governorship Campaign Launch / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Collynzo419: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
The APC governorship campaign is taking place in Lagos

Sai Ambode

Lagos wants Ambode

9 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Collynzo419: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
More

Senator Ngige

Jagaban Tinubu

Fashola Speaking

3 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Collynzo419: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
More

Fashola and Ambode

cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by ozoigbondu: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Preparing to Jump into lagoon afterJK has been voted.l hope the lagoon is not too cold....where thatife jacket sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Collynzo419: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
There is no vacancy in Lagos

Lagos wants continuity

Sai Baba

Sai Ambode

In his Speech in Lagos Today, General Buhari said, there is no Southern Nigeria, there is no Northern Nigeria, there is only One Nigeria

21 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by itetemi: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Preparing to Jump into lagoon afterJK has been voted

deceive una sef well well.

13 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo419:
There is no vacancy in Lagos
Lagos wants continuity
Sai Baba
Sai Ambode
thank God, 419 was added in your name, now we know who you are

secondly who told you that there is no vacancy, when there are free land in lagos, as a matter of fact i just got a vacant land for 1.3 million in oshodi, and there are still lots of vacant space.

What is lagos wants continuity?.
Point of correction, lagos comprises of hausa, igbo and yoruba, the igbo population is becoming too much in lagos
igbos are 600,000 yorubas are 400,000 hausas are 150,000.. If all the igbos vote for jimi agbaje then it would be PDP- 600,000 and APC- 550,000... Jimi has won already.

Forget that thing that oba akiolu said, the lagoon cannot contain all the igbos, igbos knows how to survive, before the election you would see that the igbos have exchanged oba akiolu with the germans for oil. Just watch and see, i trust igbo men.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Collynzo419: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
[s]Preparing to Jump into lagoon afterJK has been voted[/s]

Can you take your sarcasm to another thread! Mr Ambode did not make that comment. The Oba of Lagos acted independently. His views does not represent those of the APC.

Ambode will be a governor to all Lagosians irrespective of their ethnic background.

Thanks

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Kolade354(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Preparing to Jump into lagoon afterJK has been voted
why cnt u forget or were are you wen edwin calrk called igbo slaves in 2003.........Forgive and forget and move on.

5 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by courage54(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
GOOD
Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by bamidele029: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nice, the sensible Igbos know that having APC at the centre and in Lagos is best for all of us

4 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Rilwon: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
JK is just kidding

3 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
May God bless you for you good sense of reasoning. I am Ibo but I am voting Ambode

8 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
oscarforreal:
May God bless you for you good sense of reasoning. I am Ibo but I am voting Ambode

It shall be well with you......and everything you do shall prosper.

5 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Collynzo419: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
oscarforreal:

Thank you sir, a lot of Igbos at the rally in Orile also said the same

Ngige addressing Igbos at Orile

2. Buhari presenting Ambode to Lagosians

8 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Collynzo9: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
oscarforreal:
You are ''Ibo''?
Do you know the road to your home town is at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by tayebest(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chheeeezos! See Lagosian wey no wan be thown to Lagoon! smiley smiley cool

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by silverdam(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:

You are ''Ibo''?
Why don't you show him... slowpoke

8 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Collynzo419: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
thank God, 419 was added in your name, now we know who you are

secondly who told you that there is no vacancy, when there are free land in lagos, as a matter of fact i just got a vacant land for 1.3 million in oshodi, and there are still lots of vacant space.

What is lagos wants continuity?.

Point of correction, lagos comprises of hausa, igbo and yoruba, the igbo population is becoming too much in lagos
igbos are 600,000 yorubas are 400,000 hausas are 150,000.. If all the igbos vote for jimi agbaje then it would be PDP- 600,000 and APC- 550,000... Jimi has won already.

Forget that thing that oba akiolu said, the lagoon cannot contain all the igbos, igbos knows how to survive, before the election you would see that the igbos have exchanged oba akiolu with the germans for oil. Just watch and see, i trust igbo men.

Go and concentrate on your JAMB exam, this sort of conversation is not for an illiterate.

5 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:

You are ''Ibo''?

If you don't have a proof to show he is not..then keep quiet. Not everyone can be herded in same direction. undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ngige hope you have your own life jacket

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by bewla(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
VOTE AMBODE VOTE A P C

3 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Collynzo419: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
More

3 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
oscarforreal:
Thank God you're Ibo not Igbo, vote for who you like it's your right.undecided

4 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by PointB: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Preparing to Jump into lagoon afterJK has been voted.l hope the lagoon is not too cold

Funny thing is that, if we jump into the Lagoon and make nice and welcoming home out of it, some people will still be bitter and frustrated at our success and will come up with a thousand and one reasons why you are a guest in the Lagoon! So guy, just keep calm and Vote Jimi Agbaje, nothing dey happen!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Collynzo9: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

If you don't have a proof to show he is not..then keep quiet. Not everyone can be herded in same direction. undecided
His spelling of Igbo is enough proof.
Either he is Yoruba or a lost Igbo man who doesn't know the road to his villa.
I am saying this because of his spelling alone not his political allegiance.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Collynzo9: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
silverdam:
Why don't you show him... slowpoke
Tosin the Faggöt.
14 years in prison is your portion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by PointB: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Khalessi:
Ngige hope you have your own life jacket

I hope the guy is not deluded, "no matter how long a tree stay in the river, it cannot become a crocodile." When Akiolu pushes him into the Lagoon for Ambode's loss, I hope he doesn't shed crocodille's tears!

Igbos, let's keep calm and vote Jimi Agbaje!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by blacksta(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Winning Team ......

Vote PDP --- forget the Light Rail System ...

APC for continuity

5 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by LubricatingOil: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
PointB:

Funny thing is that, if we jump into the Lagoon and make nice and welcoming home out of it, some people will still be bitter and frustrated at our success and will come up with a thousand and one reasons why you are a guest in the Lagoon! So guy, just keep calm and Vote Jimi Agbaje, nothing dey happen!!

Here is what a prominent ibo politician said in front of Jonathan in Anambra State.

"That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos" Arthur Eze

http://ynaija.com/ngige-joined-awolowos-people-who-killed-the-igbos-see-10-of-the-most-ridiculous-things-said-at-the-pdpanambra-rally-yesterday/

Show me a SINGLE condemnation from any ibo man.

Keep fooling yourself. We are waiting for you on Saturday.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by silverdam(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:

Tosin the Faggöt.
14 years in prison is your portion.
Well, your death in the Lagoon is your portion

3 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Campaign In Lagos: Live Pictures by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
His spelling of Igbo is enough proof.
Either he is Yoruba or a lost Igbo man who doesn't know the road to his villa.
I am saying this because of his spelling alone not his political allegiance.

I know many igbos on FB that writes Ibo...does that make them less of igbo?

You argument is weak....and the only reason you inferred how you did is his stand of voting APC

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abstract From Buhari's Asset Declaration...he Is A Billionaire / Are Ibos Entrepreneurs Or Successful Criminals? Read..... / Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.