Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos (3174 Views)

Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally / APC Governors At Obaseki's Governorship Campaign Launch / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
The campaign rally took place at Orile in Lagos . APC heavyweights- Buhari , Tinubu , Amaechi , Gov. Fashola etc are all present at the rally . This is bullying grin

Source : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/04/live-photos-from-apc-governorship.html

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
I laugh at jimi agbaje in Chinese.

PDP want to defeat jagaban in his own house Impossible. Ambode must be the next governor of lagos state. The gods have spoken.

Jimi just finish all your gra-gra, by sundae you will really know the real owners of lagos state

Lagos4ambode
Ambode we support
grin

14 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Very impressive. PDP and their ever corrupt politicians will never rule Lagos as Lagos must be governed by the progressives.

If you don't by my idea, the oba of Lagos gave you a hint earlier this week on what you shouldnt hesitate to do.

By the way, is that the president i'm seeing on that campaign slab or do I need glasses. ?

Sai Ambode, Sai APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by Elslim: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nnna JK u ve a big hurdle to Cross ooo no be play

3 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2015

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Very impressive. PDP and their ever corrupt politicians must never rule Lagos again.

Sai Ambode, Sai PDP.
PDP has never rule in lagos and they will never rule lagos. oba rilwan told jk not to contest but the strong-headed man disobeyed the king.. Am very sure the gods are really angry with jimi agbaje now. Just wait and see how jimi will be disgraced

4 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Was so surprise to see them set up that stage around 12.00 am last night with heavy police presence, I hope by this evening they should be done because I want to exercise in that field when I get home
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by olamieseun(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
I don't know how jimi agbaje wil win this election when jagaban of African is still alive.impossibility can't be possible.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by AgentMS: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
If they like, let them import the whole of SE to vote for JK, he will lose.

It is as sure as daylight.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by kliq(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
JK is OK

Change!

Igbo boys are not smiling

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by manck2: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by tuniski: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
PDP has never rule in lagos and they will never rule lagos. oba rilwan told jk not to contest but the strong-headed man disobeyed the king.. Am very sure the gods are really angry with jimi agbaje now. Just wait and see how jimi will be disgraced
losing an election is not a disgrace. Grow up. Politics is not a zero sum endeavour! The worst that will happen is for agbaje to lose so What?
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by tupem: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
AgentMS:
If they like, let them import the whole of SE to vote for JK, he will lose.

It is as sure as daylight.
people like you are myopic and blinded by hate! what makes you think only people from SE will vote JK?! Nigeria should be zero tolerant with small minded persons Like you!
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by tuniski: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
olamieseun:
I don't know how jimi agbaje wil win this election when jagaban of African is still alive.impossibility can't be possible.
I tot it is one man one vote. Abi tinubu get million votes? Abeg let lagosian decide whoever wins wins.
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by AgentMS: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
tupem:
people like you are myopic and blinded by hate! what makes you think only people from SE will vote JK?! Nigeria should be zero tolerant with small minded persons Like you!

People like you are shallow minded and blinded by greed and covetousness. Why is it only SEerners that PDP is using to put the election on their head.

Are Ibos the only ones in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
tuniski:
losing an election is not a disgrace. Grow up. Politics is not a zero sum endeavour! The worst that will happen is for agbaje to lose so What?
agbaje has everything to lose if he don't win this election. Age is not even on his side so he will be too old to contest for governorship election again by the time ambode would have completed his eight years. Second jimi has wasted all his pharmacy money on this election. If he doesn't win, he will become so broke that his wife might even divorce him. You guys don't live in lagos and yet you will be saying trash about things you don't know

3 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by POPdecorator: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Igbo if u are voting on saturday just be remembring lagoon
bcs we love u but God love u past
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by gen2briz(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
IS THAT NOT #200 CAP ON BUHARI.

Gosh this man is just to simple..

When JK finish with him play pls wake me up because Abode is perfectly okay for the tasks.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
gen2briz:
IS THAT NOT #200 CAP ON BUHARI.

Gosh this man is just to simple..

When JK finish with him play pls wake me up because Abode is perfectly okay for the tasks.
smiley smiley
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by Toktee(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
tupem:
myopic,nah,that is that exact word Rochas used when discribing you people,myopic,tribalistic and fanatics etc,is what robbed you guys number three position in Gmb government,face the truth,on when you admit that you have a problem that you will find a solution.
I said it here again and again that your hate for south west and the north will keep you stagnant in nigerian politics for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by tupem: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
AgentMS:

People like you are shallow minded and blinded by greed and covetousness. Why is it only SEerners that PDP is using to put the election on their head.

Are Ibos the only ones in Lagos?
your reply doesn't make sense like you! and please I am not Igbo! olodo!
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by tupem: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Toktee:
myopic,nah,that is that exact word Rochas used when discribing you people,myopic,tribalistic and fanatics etc,is what robbed you guys number three position in Gmb government,face the truth,on when you admit that you have a problem that you will find a solution.
I said it here again and again that your hate for south west and the north will keep you stagnant in nigerian politics for a long time.
listen to yourself! you are filled of hate and it may give you cancer or hypertension! backward thinking fellow! wa kan Ku danu! o je ya sinmi Edo!
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by AgentMS: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
tupem:
your reply doesn't make sense like you! and please I am not Igbo! olodo!

You can be an hoten tot, who bloody cares? If you like you can come from Timbuktu, Kalamazoo or Kandahar, that is your head ache, ashiere.
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by tupem: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Toktee:
listen to yourself! you are filled of hate and it may give you cancer or hypertension! backward thinking fellow! wa kan Ku danu! o je ya sinmi Edo! and for the record I am not Igbo but it doesn't matter! what matter is stop spreading hate! you are oozing it!
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by tupem: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
AgentMS:

You can be an hoten tot, who bloody cares? If you like you can come from Timbuktu, Kalamazoo or Kandahar, that is your head ache, ashiere.
see as your blood dey hot! wa a kan Ku ni kekere! oloriburuku ashieda eyan!
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by AgentMS: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
tupem:
see as your blood dey hot! wa a kan Ku ni kekere! oloriburuku ashieda eyan!

I don't have time for mega weres like you.
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Very impressive. PDP and their ever corrupt politicians will never rule Lagos as Lagos must be governed by the progressives.

If you don't by my idea, the oba of Lagos gave you a hint earlier this week on what you shouldnt hesitate to do.

By the way, is that the president i'm seeing on that campaign slab or do I need glasses. ?

Sai Ambode, Sai APC
My dear Urenna, I like you already!!!!! A progressive IGBO not Ibo woman! Nne Kedu Ije? To your question: yeah, that's the "president". You don dey see am as the president already. May you progress in all you do, aseeeeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
My dear Urenna, I like you already!!!!! A progressive IGBO not Ibo woman! Nne Kedu Ije? To your question: yeah, that's the "president". You don dey see am as the president already. May you progress in all you do, aseeeeeeee!

Amen o.
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by efilefun(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
sai baba
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by tupem: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
AgentMS:

I don't have time for mega weres like you.
Na you sabi! keep it cool or your blood pressure will go "mega"!
Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by gen2briz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
agbaje has everything to lose if he don't win this election. Age is not even on his side so he will be too old to contest for governorship election again by the time ambode would have completed his eight years. Second jimi has wasted all his pharmacy money on this election. If he doesn't win, he will become so broke that his wife might even divorce him. You guys don't live in lagos and yet you will be saying trash about things you don't know

No ministerial compensation also

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh / Buhari Bows To Kinsmen As Cabal Influence All Policy ...... / The New Face Of The Federal Capital Territory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.