Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Reasons For Oba Akinolu's Outburst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons For Oba Akinolu's Outburst (957 Views)

Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration / Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke / Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons For Oba Akinolu's Outburst by Boyoorisha: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dear Lagosian,

Yoruba,s are very decent and reasonable people. No tribe will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos.

We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU. But let ask ourselves one important question, WHY IS OBA AKIOLU ANGRY WITH IGBOS?

My answers are:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

My conclusion: We have been living together as brothers for years in peace. You must respect our tradition and institutions.Ifeanyi Ubah should stop jumping around Lagos beating drums of war.

GOD BLESS YORUBA AND IGBO

Kunle Oduha

3 Likes

Re: Reasons For Oba Akinolu's Outburst by ChangeisHere: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Boyoorisha:
Dear Lagosian,

Yoruba,s are very decent and reasonable people. No tribe will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos.

We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU. But let ask ourselves one important question, WHY IS OBA AKIOLU ANGRY WITH IGBOS?

My answers are:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

My conclusion: We have been living together as brothers for years in peace. You must respect our tradition and institutions.Ifeanyi Ubah should stop jumping around Lagos beating drums of war.

GOD BLESS YORUBA AND IGBO

Kunle Oduha

Why are you copying some one elses post ?
Re: Reasons For Oba Akinolu's Outburst by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
ok
Re: Reasons For Oba Akinolu's Outburst by Boyoorisha: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
ChangeisHere:

Are you blind to see that the original writer is acknowledged?
Re: Reasons For Oba Akinolu's Outburst by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jimi and pdp are so stupid.
Re: Reasons For Oba Akinolu's Outburst by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
ChangeisHere:

Because the original author asked people to spread the message.
Re: Reasons For Oba Akinolu's Outburst by Lautechgossip(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Reasons For Oba Akinolu's Outburst by lionshare: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Inasmuch as I dont support support what the Oba did, but its surprising to see the so called Ndigbo group clapping to the Oba's denigrating utterances against their entire tribe....that shows to a large extent their moral standards* and obvious carefree attitude towards their tribe....in other words they were there to protect their individual interests....

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Movie (Sai Baba) About Buhari And Jonathan Hits The Market / Nairaland Lagos Poll Contest Results, See Who Won / Ambode Wins Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.