Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man (4535 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja / Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by coogar: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
damiso:
So the babies will be brothers but also uncle and nephew? And that makes the grandson grandma's stepson? shocked sad

Utterly disgusting * pukes*

Daughter was wrong but abeg let's also throw some responsibility to the man who would sleep with the daughter of the woman he is
seeing.SMH. Oloshious fellow.

damiso on fire. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by damiso(f): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:

damiso on fire. cheesy grin cheesy

Is he not an oloshious fellow ni? The girl deserves a couple of knocks but who knows he might have been grooming her since she was younger(that is if he had been seeing the mum for a while) and all he could say was 'he does not know how it happened' angry No the pregnancy flew on both of them ni. Mscheew

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by coogar: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
damiso:

Is he not an oloshious fellow ni? The girl deserves a couple of knocks but who knows he might have been grooming her since she was younger(that is if he had been seeing the mum for a while) and all he could say was 'he does not know how it happened' angry No the pregnancy flew on both of them ni. Mscheew

he's not an oloshious fellow cheesy

so you mean the 19-year old girl is not old enough to know the guy is her mom's boyfriend? she had to open her legs for him? are we shifting the responsibility of the girl to the boyfriend? unless he had räped the girl, the fault lies with her. she should have been loyal to her mom.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by damiso(f): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:

he's not an oloshious fellow cheesy

so you mean the 19-year old girl is not old enough to know the guy is her mom's boyfriend? she had to open her legs for him? are we shifting the responsibility of the girl to the boyfriend? unless he had räped the girl, the fault lies with her. she should have been loyal to her mom.

They both deserve blame. She for sleeping with her mums boyfriend and the guy for sleeping with his girlfriend's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by coogar: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
damiso:

They both deserve blame. She for sleeping with her mums boyfriend and the guy for sleeping with his girlfriend's daughter.

he must have thought the offer came with a bonus. buy one get one free. grin
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by cococandy(f): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
damiso:

exactly.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by damiso(f): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:

he must have thought the offer came with a bonus. buy one get one free. grin

If he thought that then he must be a tool(let me borrow one of your choice words grin).
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by damiso(f): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
cococandy:
exactly.

Don't mind coogar cheesy See how he conveniently forgot the man and lay the blame solely on the girl and even her mother.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by coogar: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
damiso:

If he thought that then he must be a tool(let me borrow one of your choice words grin).

or the two women connived to lure him into their beds. poor man! seduced & manipulated to sire kids for mother & daughter.

you can imagine the outcry if a woman made babies for father & son. grin everyone would be saying she was sëxually abused. in the name of gender equality, i think this man is a victim of sêxual abuse. grin
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by damiso(f): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:

or the two women connived to lure him into their beds. poor man! seduced & manipulated to sire kids for mother & daughter.

you can imagine the outcry if a woman made babies for father & son. grin everyone would be saying she was sëxually abused. in the name of gender equality, i think this man is a victim of sêxual abuse. grin

Who would say she was s.exually abused? I would also think she was disgusting for sleeping and having babies with father and son. That's just gross.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by coogar: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
damiso:

Who would say she was s.exually abused? I would also think she was disgusting for sleeping and having babies with father and son. That's just gross.

that would be the public opinion.
they must have groomed her, threatened her, coerced her or forced her into it.

2 men vs 1 woman - she was abused
1 man vs 2 women - he's an oloshious fellow
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by damiso(f): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:

that would be the public opinion.
they must have groomed her, threatened her, coerced her or forced her into it.

2 men vs 1 woman - she was abused
1 man vs 2 women - he's an oloshious fellow

Which public? That public doesn't include me o esp if the son was a minor.She would equally be an oloshious fellow grin esp if she was sleeping with the son while still with the father. I won't say the son was the only that was disloyal by sleeping with his dad's girlfriend

Coogar you just like arguing cheesy

The man is equally or even more disgusting than the girl because I am guessing he is older than the daughter in question.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by todayguest(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
The other side of secret sexx (smh) Anyway, mother had forgiven her daughter, and are now nursing together. While, the sharp-shooter is at large in shame.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by Feraz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
LMAO!!! Reminds me of this joke:
Two men, Tito and Eddie met at the bus stop and started a conversation. Eddie kept complaining of family problems and Tito said, "You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation.

A few years ago, I met a young widow with a grown up daughter and we got married. Later, my father married my step daughter. That made my step daughter, my step mother and my father became my step son. Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law.

Then the daughter of my wife, my step mother had a son. The boy was my half brother because he was my father's son but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grandson. That made me the grandfather of my half brother.

This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now, the half-sister of my son, my step mother is the grandmother. This made my father the brother-in-law of my child whose step-sister is my father's wife. I am my step mother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm my own grandfather. And you think you have a family problem?

Chei!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by DoctorNyash(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

[url=Seun:Mynd44:Lalatisclala:Truckpusher:KingTom:Ishilove:Obinoscopy:nairalandbuzz]hahahahaha[/url]
Ok so are these individuals now moderators

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brother In-law! / My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) / Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.