Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided (1071 Views)

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Main Reason Of Lagos Oba Threat To Ibos / What Is This #ihavedecided? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by mansuetusmichae: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
My fellow nairanlanders, wen I read and watched the video of Oba AKIOLU'S speech about the Igbo's I became so sad. Firstly I am not an Igbo, am yoruba but I will always call a spade a spade. What Oba of Laos said is highly unacceptable especially to all tribe of our country. I supported APC tirelessly for a change in Nigeria and am happy GMB won, but I have tried to find a way to convince my self to support Ambode dis coming sat but now the Oba of lagos has given me a reason. With no doubt though am a change supporter, Jimi Agbaje is the kind of change lagos needs. He is well matured , got the Humility and seemed focused than Ambode. At the level I have gotten to both educational and status I can't be carried away or persuaded on whom to vote or not. Lagosians let's vote personality!

Because of this threat I have decided for #jimiAgbaje...

Hit like for APC members that have decided for #jimiAgbaje

Share for already supporters

13 Likes

Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by astana1: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
LAGOS- BELONGS TO THE YOURBA'S

3 Likes

Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by olapluto(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
What exactly is Jimi's government experience? How can Lagos trust such a man, with absolutely zero managerial experience? The Oba was trying to preserve the value of Lagos state.

4 Likes

Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by 2thpick: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
We yorubas do not support the Oba and its in no way our stand we love everyone #welovenigeria

2 Likes

Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by aderonila18: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Guys listen to this audio before you decide. Clearly there is more to this than we've been told The Igbo leaders need to come out and say the truth about that meeting. Listen to the audion of the response of the Igbo leaders to Oba and you will know that sounds like friends joking around . This is after Obas comments, obvious this is some sort if swearing between leaders who had a pact

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/eze-ndi-igbo-response-mp3

1 Like

Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by saintikechi(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:

ABUJA- BELONGS TO THE GWARRI'S

IGBO SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THEIR STATEMENTS.

IF THEY TRY THE NONSENSE THEY ARE DOING IN LAGOS, THEY WILL BE ROASTED. grin

by who?
Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by DonaldGenes(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Op! Why taking it too far
Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by obailala(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
mansuetusmichae:
My fellow nairanlanders, wen I read and watched the video of Oba AKIOLU'S speech about the Igbo's I became so sad. Firstly I am not an Igbo, am yoruba but I will always call a spade a spade. What Oba of Laos said is highly unacceptable especially to all tribe of our country. I supported APC tirelessly for a change in Nigeria and am happy GMB won, but I have tried to find a way to convince my self to support Ambode dis coming sat but now the Oba of lagos has given me a reason. With no doubt though am a change supporter, Jimi Agbaje is the kind of change lagos needs. He is well matured , got the Humility and seemed focused than Ambode. At the level I have gotten to both educational and status I can't be carried away or persuaded on whom to vote or not. Lagosians let's vote personality!

Because of this threat I have decided for #jimiAgbaje...

Hit like for APC members that have decided for #jimiAgbaje

Share for already supporters
Rubbish!

Is the Oba an APC spokesperson?... Was it APC that asked the Oba to make the misguided statement?... Aren't you aware that even the APC has since distanced itself from the Oba's statement?... SO why should you allow the vituperations of the Oba who isn't even in the APC force you to change allegiance and vote PDP?...

Think about it, that is merely your emotions playing an irrational game with you.
Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by dipo1234: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why do people love to deceive themselves on whether the oba of lagos is the spokesman of APC, two years ago, the same Oba Akiolu annointed akinwunmi ambode by raising up his hand in a political gathering saying he is the next governor of the state in the presence of the bigwigs in lagos. Whatr else can you say than he is more than a spokesman of APC. His stands is clear, he hated the Igbos for voting the PDP and he has vowed not to beg or apologise. I an not an igbo person, but based on his unguided utterances, ihavedecided. and heaven will not fall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by jaysniggs: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
dipo1234:
Why do people love to deceive themselves on whether the oba of lagos is the spokesman of APC, two years ago, the same Oba Akiolu annointed akinwunmi ambode by raising up his hand in a political gathering saying he is the next governor of the state in the presence of the bigwigs in lagos. Whatr else can you say than he is more than a spokesman of APC. His stands is clear, he hated the Igbos for voting the PDP and he has vowed not to beg or apologise. I an not an igbo person, but based on his unguided utterances, ihavedecided. and heaven will not fall

You only make statements like this when you know nothing about politics and tradition.
A million of you can't stop Ambode from being the next governor of Lagos state.
Mobilise your clan and your friends and family, I tell you there is no way for pdp in lagos state.
Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by obailala(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
dipo1234:
So the singular driving factor behind your choice of leader is simply a desire to punish 1 man because he said rubbish?...

So you have just decided who should be your leader all because of the careless outburst of 1 man who ironically isnt even in the APC ?

Nigerians sure have very interesting priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by OluwaChinenyenwa: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ambode will be the next lagos state governor.. Believe it or not.. The ballot box is ready. They have counted his votes too.. Its a million and half far apart from Agbaje's own.. Shey na Naija una dey

1 Like

Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by dazangel11(f): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
I have called all my cousins to do same its agbaje all the way

1 Like

Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by abduljabbar8: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bros don't alloww yourself to be a fool.

1) It may be a set up. Agbaje may have sponsored it
2) Ambode and APC condemed it

3) Vote according to competency

1 Like

Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by abduljabbar8: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bros don't alloww yourself to be a fool.

1) It may be a set up. Agbaje might have sponsored it
2) Ambode and APC condemed it

3) Vote according to competency

1 Like

Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by TheOnlyWiseMan: 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
olapluto:
What exactly is Jimi's government experience? How can Lagos trust such a man, with absolutely zero managerial experience? The Oba was trying to preserve the value of Lagos state.
Change is what they want,
Change they must get.

#JimiAgbaje.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided by shiffi(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:

ABUJA- BELONGS TO THE GWARRI'S

IGBO SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THEIR STATEMENTS.

IF THEY TRY THE NONSENSE THEY ARE DOING IN LAGOS, THEY WILL BE ROASTED. grin
Anu ofia,a Amadi oha gbapia kwa gi anya

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Missing $2obillion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC / The Fulani "Xenophobic" Attacks In Nigeria: Is Noblezone Really Mischievous? / Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.