Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? (3895 Views)

What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / Beautiful Igbo Women / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by Menace2Society(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Yeah! I guess so too because they are allergic to stupiditycheesy
Stop the hype now!
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Menace2Society:
Stop the hype now!

Give them a try so that I'll have more bases for my convictions
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by godoluwa(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chizzy20:
op...dis ur thread is kinda tribalistic.
i dnt think xo bt d op waz ryt. igbo gals r d best cook. am a yorubaman bt love igbo galz a lot
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by Chizzy20(f): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
godoluwa:
i dnt think xo bt d op waz ryt. igbo gals r d best cook. am a yorubaman bt love igbo galz a lot
dats gud...
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by braine(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
yhusiee:
@Braine, do u hv anytyn 2 say abt ds? I mean food can b everytyn, u knw?
food is the koko... And maybe some body flesh. wink
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by ronald4lif(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Xiadnat:

Oh really?? Hm. I am getting smarter day by day. cheesy

Surprised. cheesy

I knew some would think I'm on the other side of the divide reading through my disposition from the top, but can't be canny Xiadnat. wink

You got some soft spot for Igbo men tongue

We're the baddest you know. grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by yhusiee(f): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
braine:
food is the koko... And maybe some body flesh. wink
Correct guy!
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Say what now? Soft spot for who? Why you say that?

ronald4lif:

Surprised. cheesy

I knew some would think I'm on the other side of the divide reading through my disposition from the top, but can't be canny Xiadnat. wink

You got some soft spot for Igbo men tongue

We're the baddest you know. grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by ronald4lif(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Xiadnat:
Say what now? Soft spot for who? Why you say that?

Hmmm I wouldn't know. Was guessing if she might have been wowed by some of my industrious and charming brothers in Michigan. Who never can tell smiley
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm I wouldn't know. Was guessing if she might have been wowed by some of my industrious and charming brothers in Michigan. Who never can tell smiley

Ok. No many where I am. You know 'em..... grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by ronald4lif(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Xiadnat:

Ok. No many where I am. You know 'em..... grin

Hmmm, I know she's connubial bonded. They just missed one treasure near the lakes. cheesy
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by ariesbull: 1:56am On Oct 20, 2018
ronald4lif:

I understand your point. It's not bad to celebrate ones tribe or a particular ethnic nationality. But, your claim about Igbo girls is not exactly true.

Also, there are a lot of Igbo men who are not married to Igbos and some of the unmarried Igbo men prefer non-Igbos to Igbo women. What does it tell you?

You see, in life you only see what you want to see, not the true situation of things on ground. Your mind has been fixated on the direction of non-Igbo dating Igbos or prefering Igbo girls to other tribes. Which is not the case and something you don't have the statistics to back it up. Look at it with in a broader view and not an insular perception you will understand better.

They are not up to a percent
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by nlPoster: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Yeah yeah...you can say that again. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Needs A Girl This Bad??? / Badagry, Is It Possible To Turn It To Be A Nudist Heaven For Naturists? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.