Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving (4234 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. / Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by josmart(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
See the letter a male student wrote to a female student in my PPA.

2 Likes

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Flexherbal(m): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
That guy needs flogging.

4 Likes

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by agabaI23(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
They still write love letters... Lol

4 Likes

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by jayriginal: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
OP I think you wrote the letter yourself.

Bravo, you made front page.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by warripekin(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Abeg I no fit laugh. Lwkmd! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by myfantasies(f): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
I will fall in love with any guy dat writes such letter to me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Awesome! This is how we want it, tell us how much u love us, make an xtra effort, who knows? We might just consider u. cheesy kiss
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by dunkem21(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
mineANDurs:
Awesome! This is how we want it, tell us how much u love us, make an xtra effort, who knows? We might just consider u. cheesy kiss

myfantasies:

..and people kill themselves when women are this cheap to get .. kiss

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Brezil(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Pls someone should summarize it
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by tubouncen(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2016
myfantasies:

I love u talk ur own
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by demo4ril97(m): 1:20am On Mar 12, 2016
OP confess u're into that girl u beta let us help u out b4 he com late!. Are u to cast or to calm?
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Adonis3: 1:50am On Mar 12, 2016
mineANDurs:
Awesome! This is how we want it, tell us how much u love us, make an xtra effort, who knows? We might just consider u . cheesy kiss

and why do you always think you're doing someone a favour by dating them

#Adonis3HasSopken

3 Likes

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by pyyxxaro: 2:54am On Mar 12, 2016
Don't even know what to say
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by LesbianBoy(m): 2:59am On Mar 12, 2016
This APC government has failed us! This never happened when GEJ (THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY) was in power. Back then, students read their books and not write love-letters filled with gbagauns. Buhari sef sad

3 Likes

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by junnyjake(m): 3:10am On Mar 12, 2016
na wa o. Wetin we no go hear
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by babadem2much(m): 3:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Kai haba for this age and time?

some guys be falling hands till they reach university and graduate

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Ebay14(m): 4:57am On Mar 12, 2016
Kikiki

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by repogirl(f): 5:43am On Mar 12, 2016
The poor boy is bady in love.

I would like to see Oke's reply. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by cruzita(f): 5:53am On Mar 12, 2016
grin see the signature na.
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by cruzita(f): 5:54am On Mar 12, 2016
grin don't tell anyones about this *chai!!!!I have deaded with laughing

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by lonelydora: 5:58am On Mar 12, 2016
"Don't tell anyone" got me laughing. Waiting for Oke's reply.

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by MoscolexY(m): 6:26am On Mar 12, 2016
tubouncen:

I love u talk ur own
Is that so? Be expecting my Love letter.

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Fiwasayo(f): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2016
OP,are you sure this letter wasn't written by you grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by myfantasies(f): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2016
tubouncen:

I love u talk ur own
I rofe u too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Love in isoko land.....

Op abeg counsel the "good boy"
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2016
The guy grammar na hammer grin
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2016
josmart:
See the letter a male student wrote to a female student in my PPA.
The English teacher should be punished on his behalf,

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Elzends(m): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Back then
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Mcbussy(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2016
myfantasies:

Okay...gimme ur postal address cheesy
Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Rexhenrex(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2016
u can't read that letter to the end without having a migraine...

op am sure u are there English teacher is this what u av been teaching them

choi...end time corper

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Mcbussy(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
u can't read that letter to the end without having a migraine...

op am sure u are there English teacher is this what u av been teaching them

choi...end time copper

No be only Copper, nah Uranium grin

1 Like

Re: See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving by Rexhenrex(m): 7:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Mcbussy:

No be only Copper, nah Uranium grin
lmao...my bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys / What Will You Do If Your Girl Did This? (photo) / What If On Wedding Night He Say Is Too Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.