Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why Would You Allow Love To Overtake You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would You Allow Love To Overtake You (424 Views)

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Would You Allow Love To Overtake You by sneezeb(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
hello guys there is this friend of mine that has friend a girl 4 seven good months and the relationship is not improving mewhile my friend is not eating,sleeping because he says he cant do without her ,now the parents says the guy must identify with his parents b4 standing the chance to fulfill his desire, if u where my friend what will you do?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Judge Love With Money...but... / Reasonable Advice Needed / Get A Rich Sugar Mummy 08064948729

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.