Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Reasonable Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasonable Advice Needed (425 Views)

Any Reasonable Advice?? / Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice / Need A Reasonable Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasonable Advice Needed by sweet2blv: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2015
just this year january, i broke up with my gf cos
1.our spiritual life are far from each other
2 she finds it hard to forgive
3 saw her love conversation with a guy he called to me her friend
4 my mum is against our union despite avnt seen her in person.
during our 2yrs courtship, i have several female friends and now that they know am single, three of them came out clear to me that they love me but am scared and i presently dnt love any woman as of my ex. the question now is that, what will be the best way to show them am not interested so ad not to make them feel bad? and i dnt wnt to loose their friendship as one of them is the one behind my present employment sef

mature advice pls
Re: Reasonable Advice Needed by Iaz93: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2015
You still LOVE your ex? grin

I just hope you didn't use a smartphone to type all of that...
Re: Reasonable Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2015
You love your ex?
undecided
Re: Reasonable Advice Needed by jamex93(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
If u think u don't love any of those gals

Call dem one by one and talk to dem

Reasonable talk o

U know gals na, e get as u go talk she go fit start cry

So talk better talk, n pass d message dat u have no feelings for any of them

Do it like a man o

Goodluck
Re: Reasonable Advice Needed by sweet2blv: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
well for your information, the fact that she is my ex doesnt stps my love for her just that we are not compatible and presently dnt av room to love. as of the two of u, pack well pls, i asked fo advice nt just comment

(1) (Reply)

Always Create Time Clean To Home / Love Aint So True.. / Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.