Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,514 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) (55388 Views)

Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) / Ambode Unveils Free Public Wi-fi At Muri Okunola Park (photos) / #NewOshodi: Ambode Unveils Solution For 'Oshodi Menace' (PHOTOS,VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2016
Nigeria's best performing governor(based on my assessment) Gov Ambode yesterday unveiled 'The Black Pearl Tower'.Below is the address presented by him at the event....

Today is a remarkable day in the history of Lagos State as the Eko Atlantic City gradually comes to life.

The Eko Atlantic City is one of the most anticipated projects in the history of Nigeria and Africa and I am happy to be here today at the official unveiling of the Eko Pearl Tower.

This property marks the official take-off of the Eko Atlantic City which is a big part of the changing face of Lagos and I can assure you that there is a lot more to come.

Eko Pearl Towers, the first residential development in Eko Atlantic City, is a set of high-rise buildings, privately owned & developed by the Eko Pearl Construction Company. I am told that the tower is a collection of deluxe two, three bedroom & penthouse type apartments with Sea & Marina views. As we can see, this is a magnificent pearl by all standards, and the new standard for property development in Lagos State.

Our government is embarking on many urbansation projects which, when completed will deliver a Lagos that will compete favourably with all the mega city-states of the world, one that we will all be proud of.

All these efforts will reposition Lagos State, putting it firmly on the international map as not just the financial, commercial and tourist hub of Africa but also to create employment and wealth for our people.

I congratulate the management of the Eko Atlantic City on this landmark occasion. This project is a clear example of the successful PPP, Public-Private Partnership, by the cooperation between Lagos State and The developer of Eko Atlantic City.

I urge other investors to take a cue from the management of the Eko Atlantic City. Lagos is the land of opportunities and many investment opportunities abound in transportation, entertainment and tourism. Our commitment is to create an environment where your investments are secure and profitable.

On that note, I officially unveil the Black Pearl Towers.

Thank you.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/ambode-unveils-eko-atlantic-black-pearl.html

10 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2016
This eko Atlantic city. The billions of dollars invested in it will make places like apapa, oshodi and ajegunle a better place to live in.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by REDshouse(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2016
people still commission billions of naira project during the recession..to this set of people they will continue to say "oya let recession kwantinu

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2016
I Envy Lagos State

60 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2016
Nice one for Lagos

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by ba7man(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2016
The Niger Delta states have recieved enough money to replicate projects like this but the money just disappear into the deltas.

280 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by phemmyutd(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Where are the Lagos developers?
Ambode is really enjoying the foundation Fashola built for Lagos.
God bless us all

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by akins56(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2016
h.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by OJUcrook: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2016
One would expect the Niger Delta Governors, NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta etc to embark on grandscale projects like this instead of building boreholes and wooden canoes
ba7man:
The Niger Delta states have recieved enough money to replicate projects like this but the money just disappear into the deltas.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by RockHard: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Eko sheshe bere ni o Ambo ooooo. cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by Bsmartt(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2016
This is the essence of continuity....... Itesiwaju Eko.... Lo je wa logun.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by shaddoww: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2016
phemmyutd:
Where are the Lagos developers?
Ambode is really enjoying the foundation Fashola built for Lagos.
God bless us all
It's actually a vission dat started before Fashola.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2016
This city tho.. I just wonder how much an apartment will cost here cry

1 Like

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by ba7man(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2016
OJUcrook:
One would expect the Niger Delta Governors, NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta etc to embark on grandscale projects like this instead of building boreholes and wooden canoes
They would rather sponsor millitancy and cults to help them consolidate power.

Lol @ commissioning canoes. Too bad bombings and projects like this don't go in the same sentences.

I can never imagine Wike being the brains behind projects like this, the best news you'll get about him in the media is rushing out at night to defend corrupt judges.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by phemmyutd(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2016
shaddoww:
It's actually a vission dat started before Fashola.
Okay, thanks

10 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by OJUcrook: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2016
ba7man:
They would rather sponsor millitancy and cults to help them consolidate power.

Lol @ commissioning canoes. Too bad bombings and projects like this don't go in the same sentences.

I can never imagine Wike being the brains behind projects like this, the best news you'll get about him in the media is rushing out at night to defend corrupt judges.
They'll rather keep shouting ''na our Oyel'' and keep blaming ''the north.'' Expect nothing more from a region that glorifies militancy and cultism. Remeber wike was caught on camera, chanting Viking Cult cliches during the Rivers state house of assembly crisis few years ago; today he is a Governor. Even our Common sense senator, ben bruce, who ought to see to how this sort of project in Lagos can be replicated in his own state, would rather commission a bicycle in his state

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2016
Aregbesola would seize d event despite d fact he can't afford 2 pay his gateman let alone afford d cost of digging foundation 4 such project.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by idu1(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
This eko Atlantic city. The billions of dollars invested in it will make places like apapa, oshodi and ajegunle a better place to live in.
How do you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by omowolewa: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2016
lovely,
If Lagos could buy land in other states nothing stops other states from buying land and build on EkoAtlantic. I believe Osun has a stake there.

12 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2016
Impressive.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by visiondee(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Eko ooo ni baje

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by herzern1(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Please...

Who heard of Gov Ajimobi lately??

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by Godprotectigbos(f): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2016
our nigeria commonwealth state cool

ofonja lagos is not ur state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u are free to cry
cry cry get lost tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

lagos belongs to all nigerians l cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

how can a lazy ofonja develop lagos...people that cannot build common toilet......just thank ur God that lagos was former capital apart from dat nobody will kw southwates grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

is former capital ......so get lost cool cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by tejpot(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Factor
Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by DavidTheGeek: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2016
Eko o ni baje o.

Enjoy your weekend guys! Check my siggy... Thank me later. wink

1 Like

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2016
I love Lagos... wink

1 Like

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by Godprotectigbos(f): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2016
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos are the one that developed Lagos. The Eko Atlantic City wasa built by we Igbos

ofonja i kw u are not proud of ur southwasete ..but anyway grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lagos is nigeria commonwealth state....all nigeria have a stake in lagos

u can go to OSUN, OYO ,EKITI ETC AND CLAIM it as south wastes i dont care tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2016
What kind of investment would go there? Senseless comment. A lot of children here

UrennaNkoli:

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2016
Upon all the 13% derivatives our yeye brother dey collect, dem still dey cry on govt to come help them out do projects. Awon eleriibu..

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today / APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.