Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? (65708 Views)

Message To Guys Above 25yrs / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Emodeee: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Krystalxxx:

smiley tongue

check ya mail.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by sweettease(f): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Edusouls:
are you sure u re 19? Or are you 29...
shocked Do I look 29?
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by sinaj(f): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
joeboy03:

Quite bold!
of course cool
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by sinaj(f): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Good morning
gud day smiley
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Ikonz(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Wow you're right, guess you've been there before too.

Served close to it few years ago, back then Obudu ranch be like playground for Corpers
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ikonz:

Served close to it few years ago, back then Obudu ranch be like playground for Corpers

That place is too beautiful.....you guys were lucky o
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
sinaj:

of course cool

I love em bold
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Ikonz(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Krystalxxx:

That place is too beautiful.....you guys were lucky o

The most beatiful & exciting spots in Nigeria are located in Cross Rivers, and they were built by Donald Duke. That guy single handedly developed Ikom, Obudu, Ugep, Ogoja, Akamkpa, Brass, Yakurr and Calabar. He built many tourist sites in the state like Tinapa resorts, Agbokum waterfall, Obudu Ranch, artificial lakes, zoos etc. He really brought out the potentials of that state into full lime-light.

Have you witnessed "Calabar Festival" before? Their carnival is undoubtedly the most awesome & breath-holding phenomenon in Africa, rivalled only by the Carnivals of Brazil
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ikonz:

The most beatiful & excitithose spots in Nigeria are located in Cross Rivers, and they were built by Donald Duke. That guy single handedly developed Ikom, Obudu, Ugep, Ogoja, Akamkpa, Brass, Yakurr and Calabar. He built many tourist sites in the state like Tinapa resorts, Agbokum waterfall, Obudu Ranch, artificial lakes, zoos etc. He really brought out the potentials of that state into full lime-light.

Have you witnessed "Calabar Festival" before? Their carnival is undoubtedly the most awesome & breath-holding phenomenon in Africa, rivalled only by the Carnivals of Brazil

Yeah , all those places you mentioned are wonderful.Wish I was from there sometimes smiley.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ikonz:

The most beatiful & excitithose spots in Nigeria are located in Cross Rivers, and they were built by Donald Duke. That guy single handedly developed Ikom, Obudu, Ugep, Ogoja, Akamkpa, Brass, Yakurr and Calabar. He built many tourist sites in the state like Tinapa resorts, Agbokum waterfall, Obudu Ranch, artificial lakes, zoos etc. He really brought out the potentials of that state into full lime-light.

Yeah , all those places you mentioned are wonderful.Wish I was from there sometimes smiley. The only thing that spoilt my excursion was that from the first day we travelled, I was either sick, in one way or another, had terrible stomach upsets or had a running temperature. I wasn't alright until my feet touched Abj's ground. But still, I have respect for all these places, though I've not gone to many.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
sinaj:

gud day smiley

how was ur day?
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by imitor4us(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2015
sinaj:
of course dere iz a cert. in my room, beside my bed wink

beside your bed
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by sinaj(f): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
imitor4us:

beside your bed

yez nau wink
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / Men Don't Like Tall Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.