Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (66391 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please read this to the end, though it's lengthy. Apology for any blunder.

Yesterday me, my friend Charles (not real name) and her girlfriend Janet (not real name) were returning from church, we were heading home, when suddenly Janet, asked Charles to handover his phone to her, Charles. gave her the phone. I and Charles did not suspect or expect any fouls play because that's not the first time she holds the phone and by right a girl friend has the right to see or holds the boyfriend phone if need be.( my opinion)

But we notice when the phone was handover to her , she immediately open the phone, remove the battery, sim card and the SD card, then put back the battery without putting back the sim and the SD card. I personally was confused I don't know about my friend but I think he was more confused than me.

When my friend asked her the reason for that, she said nothing, we were all mute, we trekked a distance when the most surprising and the most shocking happen.

When we got to the head bridge, we stood and look for bike. Janet, pass us and threw the phone into the river. I was like is she mad, what did she find in the phone that got her so furious and if she found anything that upset her was this the right action to take.

charles, asked her in a calm voice why? she respond in aggressive voice "don't asked me any stupid question" the anger was burning in me I feel like devouring the girl or tore her to pieces, how can she do that to my friend now that phones are costly? many things run throw my mind,

I look at my friend, he said we should go, I said to him we should do what? he said let's go. I said to him we can't just live her let treat this girl, he said no. "I always said am the last guy that will rest up my hand on a lady" and Janet is not just a lady but my girlfriend and my lover, so I can't, everything happen for a reason " Charles said to me.

As we were about to live, Janet call us back, hugged my friend kiss him. And I was even more confused. what is it today. Then he open up to tell us that he was tempting my friend to see if he'll rest up his hand on her or embarrass her. But she now sees my friend as a good person who love and respect her.

At the present she open her laptop bag and remove a brand new Infinix zero to my friend which is more better more costly than the techno Y7 he was using.

She said even if my friend beat her up or threatened her, she will still give him the phone but that will be the end of their relationship.

So nairalanders, if you were in my friend shoes, will you act as he does? to me I won't o seriously already i have asked him to give her the beating of her life which he refuses. But now I have learn, maybe if it happen to me next time I will try and control myself. cheesy

119 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
so the other phone go like that

447 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Florblu(f): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
This na temptation, it can leads to confusion......
if I were to be the guy I will throw the new phone inside the river
Since we are in the era of "love test"
Some girls sef

470 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Theyveedo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
She get mind ooo

Throwaway phone just like that?
Op plz where exactly did she throw the phone?

238 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

yes Oga.. though the condition of that phone was worst than that of buhari. tightening rubber band allover

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
I no go beat her.But she go buy me another phone or i go seize any valuables from her.Make any girl no test me reach that level.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by decatalyst(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
She was trying to push ur friend to the limit...to see if he would betray his own principles and value. Trying to find out if he truly cares, if he would overreact in the presence of his friend because of ego. She was trying to find out if your friend would be reasonable to ask why?

Note: she successfully got to know he cares; less egoistic, respective; loving, and valuable in his life.

Odikwa risky tho grin when many guys dey find little things to thing their breakup on. 14feb is around the corner grin

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Sunnymatey(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
Apple1992:

yes Oga.. though the condition of that phone was worst than that of buhari. tightening rubber band allover
Laugh want kill me. ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki

21 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
the contacts, messages and stored data nko? nawao ooo, so na new phone go solve the case. so much for being in love....

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Perhaps, the guy was even tired of the phone.

If your bf has a car, break the front screen: if he doesn't beat you, he's a husband material. grin

Modified!
My Aunt bashed her husband's car some weeks after he bought it and went on rig...she kept disturbing me with "Benita, what am i going to do?" i could see the fear on her face, until i asked her houseboy why she kept asking me that question, the boy said " haba, e dey beat am o!, maybe she dey fear the beating wey she go receive".

I was there on holiday and had no idea he beats her, two weeks later he was home, she refused i go out that day, after his meal she told him about the car...the man ran out on boxers to see his car, she ran to the kitchen to meet us...he came back and was furiously screaming.

I wonder what stopped him from hitting her?...my presence!.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Double post, my bad!.

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
So just because she wants to buy him a new phone, she has to throw away the old one? What of if he has important contacts on the phone because contacts are not only saved on the SIM.

41 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by SweetJoystick(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
OK oh! I won't react if they are no important data stored on the phone memory. They are some contacts, files which could be on phone memory, so removing the sim and memory isn't enough. Like I said if I get important stuffs stored on phone memory, my reaction na only God know wetin I fit do

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by obembet(f): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Booked

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Bofoy4(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
you don see am now
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
lol funny.... tell her to try this shîi with a guy tat Has a car lol na tat day she go reach heaven ....

Sinz what will u hv done if u were in her boyfriend's shoe

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Guyman02: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
If I were your friend I will dump her for being wasteful for throwing a functioning phone into a stream in this recession when many people around cant afford to even repair their damaged phones under the pretext of 'testing' if he truly loves her.

Ladies stop putting men to the test as that little act is not the true test of love... Perhaps He was on his good day and mood.
So what would have happened and how would she have reacted if the guy had thrown the new Infinix phone into the stream to test her too?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by BlackSeptember: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sounds awkward

6 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by dessz(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
me I go use the girl face take do eyan mayweather. grin

13 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by ejosh4(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
How do university students /graduates, not know the correct use of He and she!!! Like really? That's y'all university levels? What do they do? just take your money and after 19yrs of studying you still can't differentiate between he and she? I give up! Really I just give up!

Just showmeurpenis and go!: angry

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by sholay2011(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
What story won't someone read on this NL?

@OP...Edit your spelling/grammatical errors please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by raziboi(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
dis testing no b here pop!!
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by LordVoldemort(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
I will have gotten away with it cause like my mama taught me, take it cool first as if nothing happened but she convinced enough that all have been forgiven pounce on her like a hungry lion and devour her.

In this case she won't have seen that side of me cause she didn't factor in TIME. The guy might remember something important he can't retrive from phone agaain and snap.

Anyway jonathan to them

Ladies stop tempting your man

7 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Sanchase: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
chai
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Any girl should try this at her own risk lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by marshalcarter: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
lolzz... I dnt knw about myself ooo but m 100% sure dat if you try it with my kid bro.....omoh....your beatin no go get part 2 grin all in the name of luv shaundecided

well...one fish don becum big man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by UnknownT: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
As she dey throw am enter river, na so i go push her enter river make she go fish out the phone. She think say na all contacts, sms and files dey store for SIM and Memory card?

6 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Rekyz(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
I doubt if i'll ever lay my hands on her, but my reaction would sure scare her.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
.chinyere my gf please dont tempt me with this bcs i go surely beat u.

Na this recession time wey person wan break my phone. Odikwa very risky.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.