Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? (1300 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / 12 Ways To Know If Your Man Truely Love You / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by pussyphilia(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
While the ones I don't love die for me??
What could be the reason? Pls advise!
Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by illiad: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Its simply because you don't love the ones that love you. You're the one victimizing yourself. Na only one thing all babes carry they waka, you would know if you have seen many. No go dey waste your time on people who don't have your time. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by solalizzy(f): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
illiad:
Its simply because you don't love the ones that love you. You're the one victimizing yourself. Na only one thing all babes carry they waka, you would know if you have seen many. No go dey waste your time on people who don't have your time. Be wise.
well said. u cn learn 2 luv d ones dat u dnt luv. all d bst bro
Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by jamex93(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
no comment
Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by Segunj8(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Because they know that a pussyphilia is only after there p*ssy..
Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
all this galz na the same em be all over ooo
Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by okabe(m): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Prolly cos of ya moniker undecided
Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by ronald4lif(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
I love Genevieve and Rukky Sanda, can I have them? No.

Love the ones who love you. Problem solved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by sinaj(f): 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
op i understand what u r goin tru...

it happens a lot smiley
u juz av to take it as one of life packages wink
Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Welcome to the real world son, in time you will come to learn that in life, we don't always get what we want.

But till then, good luck with you and your unrequited love.
Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 08, 2015
I was once a victim of this, was loving the ones that were busy frolicking with all the azzholes around then my ogochukwu came around, nothing like love at first site, just learnt how 2 love her and brother am so much walking her down the aisle

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by bestme: 4:51am On Apr 08, 2015
@ Op appreciate d ones dat love u

Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2015
sorry...they r busy loving someone else
Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by pussyphilia(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Thank you all! But it's not easy to let go of the one I love. Just wish she understands how ready I am to sacrifice anything for her happiness.
Anyway, I am still learning to unlove her and move on. God help me
Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by sinizia: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2015
pussyphilia:
While the ones I don't love die for me??
What could be the reason? Pls advise!

Because that's life, it's unfair. Not every rain will fall on us. There's a lady somewhere that will love but you won't love her back. That's life for you. Take for an example, Genevieve have many crushes or love interest from the male population. Can she date all of them? No!! She can only date one leaving the rest in heartbreak. That's nothing you can do about it. Learn to master the act of moving on and accepting things you can't change. There's a lady out there for every man, you just have to keep searching for yours. Don't set lofty objectives while searching lest you end up single for life.
Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by sinizia: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2015
pussyphilia:
Thank you all! But it's not easy to let go of the one I love. Just wish she understands how ready I am to sacrifice anything for her happiness.
Anyway, I am still learning to unlove her and move on. God help me

Therein lies your problem - letting go. The first heartbreak I had, it took me almost 8 months, 8 grueling months to let go. I was young and naïve.

What you need to do is to master the art of letting go, the art of accepting things won't work and moving on. Nowadays, a month is the highest I can stay before I move on, for a girl I'm crazy about that is. It's hard because you have not yet decided to let go. One day, you'll get there, once it dawns on you that you are causing more harm than good to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by pussyphilia(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2015
sinizia:

Therein lies your problem - letting go. The first heartbreak I had, it took me almost 8 months, 8 grueling months to let go. I was young and naïve.

What you need to do is to master the art of letting go, the art of accepting things won't work and moving on. Nowadays, a month is the highest I can stay before I move on, for a girl I'm crazy about that is. It's hard because you have not yet decided to let go. One day, you'll get there, once it dawns on you that you are causing more harm than good to yourself.
Thank you bro.
Re: Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? by grad2012(f): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2015
Love grows with time u know dat rit, so try and love d ones dat love u and u will see dat with time u will love dem bak.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wot Is Life All About???. / The Bitter Truth About Living In Nigeria / When Being Single Is Preferable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.