Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. (50962 Views)

2015 Election: How Chidoka, Adoke, Dudafa Convinced Jonathan to Concede Victory / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by promisechild(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2015
K
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by haibe(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool

the chick from Somalia?
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Vikkiboi(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2015
ok
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2015
U can see our president is not a peaceful man o, he was pushed to do it but let's await wat will happen to nigeria from Niger delta
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by openmine(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2015
nice
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Milllz: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2015
Everyone is now trying to get their "democratic hero" status now the ship has sank. "Reliable source" my foot, this story was cooked by all those KNEELING and begging, we know how you all are desperate for power.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by tonychristopher: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2015
Equalizer:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/180750-revealed-the-men-and-woman-who-pressured-jonathan-to-concede-defeat.html

IGBOS WILL ALWAYS PLAY BIG ROLE IN NIGERIA HISTORY, NGOZI, OSIT AND ADOKE MAY LORD BE WITH YOU ALL. THESE APC RATS WONT SEE HOW WE IGBOS GAVE THEM THIS PRESIDENCY, IF WE HAVE BE TWO TIMING PEOPLE FROM.... YOU KNOW WHAT SHOULD BE HAPPENING BY NOW

BUT OSY NWAMAMA AND NGOZI (ADA IGBO) YOU PEOPLE DID WELL. AND ADOKE YOU MADE US TO KNOW THAT WE STILL HAVE DECENT MEN LEFT FROM YOUR SIDE.

LONG LIVE IGBO
LONG LIVE US

BUHARI JUST GO AND PERFOM AND LISTEN TO TINUBU NOT...LISTEN TO YOUR MIND THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ANY LEFT AFTER BIAFRAN WAR
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by odinaka45: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2015
They are just fooling him after he hand over then he will see there true color he never no anything yet am sorry for him
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by kings09(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Am sure d history of nigeria shld be speedily updated so dat our students will learn frm dis history lesson set by GEJ. Meanwhile,let's focus on d future n look forward to d incoming.
#GodBlessNigeria.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by M4gunners: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Anyhow you guys like paint it all i know is that GEJ is a HERO.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by candycrushsoda: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2015
So does this mean that if jonathan wasn't spoken or pressurised to, all hell would hv been let loose? What does jonathan even do on his own? He will be told to concede defeat n also be told to allow ppl steal. I won't be surprised to hear ppl also tell him when to drink his ogogoro.

Enough of this Jonathan issue. That boat has long sailed.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by DesChyko: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Tell this to Sigmund Freud.
He'll surely brand you a pre-historic id.iotgrin
For someone who has wielded such power for four years, it is the more reason to believe his choice remains paramount and he can only be adviced or pleaded with.
'Pressured' is negatively inappropriate.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Bevista: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Why are the names of those who persuaded the president to concede defeat mentioned and yet none of the names of the 'hawks' is mentioned.

I smell a hidden agenda as trying to subtly sell these lot as good guys. Not buying it.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by holyfather(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2015
hmmm
I see
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by ednut1(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2015
lies
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by NaijaTweets(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by shiki(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by petkoffDrake(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2015
U people should let Gej be naa... Abi do u want him to go and fight Buhari? Nawa ooo... Gej dis Gej dat
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by joystickextendr: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2015
make them free gej na abi undecided

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Olamitisoji(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2015
GEJ is by far Nigeria's most democratic leader. He made a sacrificial call to keep the nation together. A call Buhari should have made 2011 that would have kept tne innocent Corp Members from dying. He has got good people on his sides also only that his the terrorism eating the country has kept our eyes from seeing his good works

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by TI1919(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2015
M
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by MKO4ever(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2015
All na lie jare
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Lets go to the NL Nasarawa state polls here... www.nairaland.com/2241019/online-poll-nasarawa-state-gubernatorial
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by kingthreat(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
He remembered Gbagbo.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by wwwkaycom(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
Mark my words, this guy Osita Chidoka has a date with history in Nigeria, that young guy will go far!
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
gej remains a true hero, Buhari wouldnt ve done wat gej did if the reverse was the case.

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from subscribers being unable to browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200, anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by oweman: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
tomakint:
A True democrat with listening ears is my President, may God continue to expand your horizon as you move on with your life your Excellency, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, for this singular act, you have etched your name forever in the political sand of time as far as Nigerian and African politics is concerned!

If Jonathan is your hero he is not mine but a looter and a drunk at that .
Those doing the ssndpaper after job can continue with powdering him thereafter am not interested calling a common looter a hero !
Calling a thief my hero God forbid bad tin .

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
Rubbish. All fake and made-up stories.
Anything to make FP.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Keegan: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
I know sooner or later the truth will be known. On that day I also saw Angel Gabriel, Angel Tijani, Angel Chidi and Angel Omowumi all pleading too. Yeye people. NOI is a failure!
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by OKLOADEDoCOM: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2015
(1a) When Key Open =3.1 When Key Closed =1.34 Draw A
table ============================ R(n) | V(VOH) |
R(n^-1) | V^1(VOH^-1) R(n)= 1 2 3 4 5 6 V(VOH) = 1.3 , 2.4 ,
2.5 , 2.6, 2.4, 2.5 R(n^-1)=1.000, 0.500, 0.333, 0.250, 0.200,
0.167 V^1(VOH^-1) =0.769, 0.417, 0.400, 0.385, 0.417,
0.400 Draw The Graph Yourself And If yu Can’t Look @ this
Diagram Below Slope = I =0.3HVOH^-1 Slope = Change V^
-1 ========== Change R^-1 0.73-0.40 Slope =
========== =0.45NHOH 0.9-0.16
============================
(2) When M = 50g Ao = 17cm Bo = y = 6cm When M = 70g
Ao = 14cm Bo = 8cm When M = 90g Ao = 18cm Bo = 10cm
When M = 110g Ao = 15cm Bo = 12cm When M = 130g Ao =
15cm Bo = 14cm Draw A table
M(G) | Y (cm) | Ao(cm) | Y/Ao M(G) = 50, 70, 90, 110, 130 Y
(cm) = 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 Ao(cm) = 17, 14, 16, 15, 16 Y/Ao =
0.37, 0.57, 0.63, 0.80, 0.88 Now Let’s Go To the Graph Table
Of The Graph. ============================ M(g). |
y/Ao ============================ 90 | 0.35 70 |
0.57 90 | 0.63 110 | 0.80 130 | 0.88 Now Draw The Graph Or
Look Below Here :-

=======Not COMPLETED===========
you can help your bro and or sis. See complete answer at
[center][url=http://okloaded.ml] Okloaded.com[url][/center]
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by farem: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2015
So they pressured my president to step down? How does that make him a hero? A tenant who needs to be pressured to pack out after his tenancy is a bad tenant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Dogood Bekebo Electrocuted In Bayelsa State (Photos) / Photo: Inauguration Ankara Hits The Market / Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.