Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. (50963 Views)

2015 Election: How Chidoka, Adoke, Dudafa Convinced Jonathan to Concede Victory / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by vislabraye(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
adorablepepple:

A frustrated person knows a bitter person, so deal with your frustration Ok
N by the way u need God more so u don't commit suicide on top of another person's matter cause I don't know how my comment is disturbing u did I write it on ur eyes?

Hahahahaaa..... I said it. You are ready to fight. Cool down.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by derecho(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
jcmaiah:
Lies. Pressures didn't make him accept defeat. I think pressures even made him contest.
Look at GEJ very well and you will know he is not a die hard politician. the do or die type .
leave dem...e remain make dem talk sey im cook sef pressurize am.Later,some people go talk say na weakling.BTW what did mama peace tell him.Sebi OBJ talk say na she dey rule nigeria.
Like him or hate him,GEJ is blessed.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by boban007: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
I DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY.IT WAS ABDULSALAM AND PRESSURE FROM INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY THAT MADE HIM CHANGED HIS MIND.THE LIKES OF ASARI,PDP GOVERNORS,EDWIN CLERK,AKPABIO,FFK,ORUBEBE AND CO DIDNT WANT HIM TO CONCEDE LET ALONE MINISTERS SERVING UNDER HIM.ALL THOSE MINISTERS MENTIONED DONT HAVE THE GUT TO TELL THE PRESIDENT TO CONCEDE VICTORY COS THEY CANT BE SURE WHAT HE WANTS TO DO AND THATS RISKY FOR THEIR JOBS.THEY ONLY CAME TO CONSOLE HIM.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by elmajor(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
hijacke:
"Heroes are born not made",
How can i call him a hero wen he was pressurised to make the call, so GEJ remained clueless till d end
Pres Jonathan is not a despot. One of the quality of a leader is that he listens. Accepting to concede defeat does not suggest cluelessness. He was asked to make the right decision and he did that. You should have been aware of the violence that would have ensued if Mr President objected poll result. He had always say that the ambition of a politician does not worth the blood of a Nigerian. So, conceding before INEC announced the winner was a way to douse apprehension and quell imminent violence. I think u should commend Mr. President because u would have called him a tyrant and u might not probably have had the chance to post here.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by sweatlana: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
hijacke:
How can i call him a hero wen he was pressurised to make the call, so GEJ remained clueless till d end

You are very stupid. Some advised him to start up a war others advised for peace, he chose peace! What more do u want?

Idiot
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Babosa: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dis story na lie. Chidoka and Adoke just looking for relevance. Na Abubakar do dat work.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by dolido: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hogwash, where did they cook up this story?
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by profayita: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
GEJ the hero.
It's true GEJ did the unthinkable. In fact I have peace in my mind. But the story of How GEJ conceded defeat above isn't true. The decision was made unilaterally by Mr president himself haven't had a deep thought to amazement of everyone. During the counting the three people in the picture above had been around since 1:13pm. The story above schemes to make those four named in the write up hero's and heroin of Jonathan action. In fact,Abdulsalam presence helped a great deal. And when jega called for break, Jonathan called his aid to Call buhari to the surprise of all seated. Nobody made that decision for him although the juices followers had schemed out How the results would be inconclusive and had map out their plans. One of such was ORUBEBE display.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by usibengate(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thank you as you leave Asokoro Villa illa
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by jaggedboi(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
hijacke:

Do u know how many ppl pressurized gadafi,idi amin etc and yet they refused to do the rite ting for the sake of their country. He is gr8 in d eyes of millions weda u agree or not

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
I was there too....
TRUE STORY

www.cloudgossips.com
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Aystarz: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
Let this man rest naw...

Is he dead ni? undecided
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by empress4u: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
hijacke:

hijacke, what makes him a hero is his ability to heed to good advice and make the right choice. he could have rejected it if he wants

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by davidebamidele: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Foolish liverless, clueless man. Lousy idiot, a big setback to every aspiring minority tribe in Nigeria. Hero my foot. Ewu!
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by larrybee2017(f): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nigerian sha with chicken brain. When will all these foolishness end? I keep wondering where all these dump post comes from. The guy son do him own let wait for baba to do his own. I have never seen a country who lack so much respect for their leaders like Nigerians. Many think that guy is clueless let wait till another 4years to determine,unfortunately the mandate must be fulfill. like I said I saw the flag of APC flying high even before the election but what I pray not to see is the catastrophe after. Safe Nigeria pray for the nation and stop all these clueless post. Respect the office of the presidency and safe our Nation from foreign influence. Enough of all these senseless post. Nigerians arise and pray SAFE AFRICA FROM THE WIND OF PAIN AND CONCENTRATE LESS ON THE CHANGE WHICH ONLY IS ONLY POSSIBLE WHEN WE SEEK GOD AND NOT ALL THESE SELF SEEKING INDIVIDUAL PARADING THEMSELVES AS OUR SOLUTION. FOUR YEARS LIKE 2DAYS LET THE GENERAL BEWARE!!! MEN ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by eleko1: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Oro awon oniranu yi ti sun mi oo.
VickyRotex:
He wasn't totally surrounded with bad people then... undecided

Whether pressurised or not, GEJ has conceded defeat, y'all should free him..
And I respect him more for that cool cry

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by eleko1: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mama Ekaete!Abeg,shey u nor one company dey kal AIM for Ikeja along Allen Avenue/opebi Axis?One mumu wan scam mi.I dey play along sha.
VickyRotex:
He wasn't totally surrounded with bad people then... undecided

Whether pressurised or not, GEJ has conceded defeat, y'all should free him..
And I respect him more for that cool cry

sad
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by sharubutu(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
It's all lies. Abdulsalami and the foreign powers did it
Period!!!
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by VickyRotex(f): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
eleko1:
Mama Ekaete!Abeg,shey u nor one company dey kal AIM for Ikeja along Allen Avenue/opebi Axis?One mumu one scam mi.I dey play along sha. sad

cheesy Baba eko, e be like sey na scam ooo sad... They call themselves Allaince in Motion Global.... Dont know if they are real. undecided

I suspect its all this GNLD stuff... Check this link https://www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/38

Still play along sha, make you come gist me as e dey go grin
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by larrybee2017(f): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy Baba eko, e be like sey na scam ooo sad... They call themselves Allaince in Motion Global.... Dont know if they are real. undecided

I suspect its all this GNLD stuff... Check this link https://www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/38

na multilevel marketing company,proudly a member. don't know why people use deceit to invite others. tell them what you do and anyone interested will join. Haba na wah for Nigerians jare. the company is real and the best in MLM award winner .
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by VickyRotex(f): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
larrybee2017:

na multilevel marketing company,proudly a member. don't know why people use deceit to invite others. tell them what you do and anyone interested will join. Haba na wah for Nigerians jare. the company is real and the best in MLM award winner .

Oh I see..cool.. Please tell your colleagues not to deceive people again. you market drugs right? . eleko1, person don explain am to you ooo
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by larrybee2017(f): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oh I see..cool.. Please tell your colleagues not to deceive people again. you market drugs right? . eleko1, person don explain am to you ooo

Maybe you need to help do that. I only make a point that the company is real, sending me to them is highly insultive. for your info we are proud of what we do. only weakling use deceit to invite people. MLM is not for the slotful. your response makes me think.....
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by eleko1: 4:11am On Apr 09, 2015
Even if I dnt have job,I can't fall to Cheap Scam.The Goat told me to register with 252k and make 635.700k per day,3,269,300 per week. 16,340,000 per month and 74,014,500 after a year.(Nah so I laughed tire ooo)
VickyRotex:

I dnt knw if Dis one type nah employment ooo sad grin
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by supaslim(m): 4:23am On Apr 09, 2015
hefty4real:

booking space shay?
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by supaslim(m): 4:24am On Apr 09, 2015
hefty4real:

booking space shay? #ifedun by dmsc crew www.datafilehost.com/d/f4ae7511 cool melodous song
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by VickyRotex(f): 6:48am On Apr 09, 2015
larrybee2017:

Maybe you need to help do that. I only make a point that the company is real, sending me to them is highly insultive. for your info we are proud of what we do. only weakling use deceit to invite people. MLM is not for the slotful. your response makes me think.....

Aww.... insultive ke? I dint mean to sound insultive. Why would I insult some else's means of living... You interpreted it wrongly. Apologies btw.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by VickyRotex(f): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2015
eleko1:
Even if I dnt have job,I can't fall to Cheap Scam.The Goat told me to register with 252k and make 635.700k per day,3,269,300 per week. 16,340,000 per month and 74,014,500 after a year.(Nah so I laughed tire ooo) I dnt knw if Dis one type nah employment ooo sad grin

lols cheesy cheesy. Like seriously. Why do people lie to get others attention? undecided Who would fall for this in this 21st century? Biko, dont play along again. This Larry guy said the company is real, like they are into marketing, but I think the other guy is tryna dent the company's image. Smh.... embarassed undecided
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by adorablepepple(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
lanrei:

I'm forced to call you a Balant f00l!
When u go to school n learn ur spelling come back for a reply brother ode
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by clemz88(m): 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
falconey:

that's where you got yours? No wonder you reason like this.
me te tiowe!pack well. I don't av your time
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by lanrei(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2015
adorablepepple:

When u go to school n learn ur spelling come back for a reply brother ode

Lol, now you've just shown your outright stu.pidity, your parent should be ashamed of you, omo ofo rada rada
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by adorablepepple(f): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2015
lanrei:

Lol, now you've just shown your outright stu.pidity, your parent should be ashamed of you, omo ofo rada rada
I know you have no parents, cos u were disowned and told to get lost that's y u disrepect other people's noble parents. If u intend attacking do that don't ever in ur useless life put my parents into it. Omo ofo, oloriburuku Omo ale see his bald head grin cheesy
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by adorablepepple(f): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2015
vislabraye:

Hahahahaaa..... I said it. You are ready to fight. Cool down.
undecidedWhat's this one saying, that ur head is even somehow u will be ok I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Dogood Bekebo Electrocuted In Bayelsa State (Photos) / Photo: Inauguration Ankara Hits The Market / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.