Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo (30456 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / Igbos Forgive Oba Akiolu And Vote For APC - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Ihuomadinihu: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2015
christopher123:

But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has
issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone
offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on
the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’
In his statement, he said;
“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to
the Igbo people for the things I said. I am sorry.
I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just
before the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was
so sweet, I did not know it would be so
intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin
Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the
Lagoon Instead”.
Meanwhile, Boys in Lagos are planning to
protest the Oba’s move to throw all the Orijin
into the Lagoon. They have paid a Twitter
Trender to trend the Hashtag #
DontDrownOurOrijin.
http://www..ng/2015/04/07/oba-of-lagos-confesses-i-was-high-on-orijin/
Lol.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2015
#Word are powerful & should be carefully spoken

If d Oba of Lagos want both d indigenes & non-indigenes to vote for APC in Lagos, he should have rather appeal to them & not threatening them.

Some non-indigenes especially d Ndigbo who has earlier planned to vote for APC will now want to vote massively for d PDP.

Secondly, i don't know whether d Oba wanted d PDP to win in Lagos & intentionally said those word so as to turn d people against d APC so that they can now vote massively for PDP

N.B: Never ever threaten d life of anyone, it does not worth it

Finally, Pls still forgive d Oba & move on for d sake of PEACE....
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by onyenkuzii: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2015
Ekaka1:

Try harder son. Nope, read your own post slowly and tell me if you made any sense in the light of all that clown Akiolu said.
Let me remind you again:
1.He said he hand picked Ambode
2. Tinubu or Fashola can't tell him what to do
3. That if igbos go against him they will end up in the water....some people said they heard gutter...
Those kinds of rants can cause political instability and genocide so that you may not have felt threatened in 16 years but things can just erupt like we saw in Rwanda....and by the way I am Yoruba and this rant by Akiolu must be condemned in the strongest Terms by all well meaning yorubas and Nigerians in general irrespective of your political persuasions !

Nobody is saying that the rant was not wrong, but that's exactly what it was a "Rant" do you honestly believe that
1. The Oba personally handpicked Ambode?
2. He has more of a way in Lagos politics than Tinubu or Fashola?
3. That people would actually throw Igbo's in the gutter if they vote for Agbaje.

The rant has been widely condemned by all Nigerians, all in saying is that I have never felt marginalised in Lagos and I am voting based on who I feel has more EXPERIENCE and is more COMPETENT
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by hriz(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

And Hausas and Yorubas are not in the East? Has any Igbo ruler made such comments against them. Even against Fulanis that destroy properties and molest women in the East? By the way,i don't stay in Lagos,i guess you think all Igbos live in Lagis?
The oba should have shut his trap when he knew he couldn't apologize. These are sensitive moments in a choatic country and all the tribalistic oba can do is to make such silly comments. Who is he to tell igbos who to vote?
Above the law my foot? Who placed him above the law,lol. A leader that can't control his tongue can never be above the law,my friend. He only succeded in devaluing the traditional seat in the eyes of non Yorubas.
dr is a general trait wiv u guys, u argue off point ,wivout fact, and infact blindly, my bad, just an observation wrt nairaland thread,go listen to d video again determine wat led to the statement, y he said it n y ur reps were clappin, modify
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by derecho(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Ladi4sure:

Is there any problem with the status quo in Lagos? Do you want to change and replace it with Bode George, Kashamu and Co? Agbaje is just a smooth talker giving us empty promises
Lol
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by shammah1(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2015
If you like worship your oba but as for me, I only worship the almighty God
hriz:
can u open to mouth to d elders of ur village like dat? N yea he is a god! U dnt just relocate u learn the cultures and values of d land b4 migratin!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by charlesashilo: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Apologized to who?? Go and tell that to you Village Kings or go back to your Village if you can live with it.

Not really your fault. The advancement of Lagos was a s a result of huge federal and capital projects cited by the FG there which attracted much population and investments. We as Nigerians agreed to it and nowthe so called Yorubas think Lagos made itsself and have the guts to ask us to go back to our villages.

If we go back would you do well to leave our resources for us?
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by hriz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
shammah1:
If you like worship your oba but as for me, I only worship the almighty God
a god is different frm God, n there are oda gods in d yorubaland just as u av in ur village, nw who said anytyn abt worshipping? Just a ceaser u av to give wat he deserves unto him!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by hriz(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
charlesashilo:

Not really your fault. The advancement of Lagos was a s a result of huge federal and capital projects cited by the FG there which attracted much population and investments. We as Nigerians agreed to it and nowthe so called Yorubas think Lagos made itsself and have the guts to ask us to go back to our villages.

If we go back would you do well to leave our resources for us?
"we as nigerians agreed to it" bro u n who! Was dr a bond? Or signed agreement? Pls prove it pls! One nigeria doesnt mean no boundries!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by halix239(f): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
waternogetemeny:

U are a Yoruba bastard and any day any time Abuja does too is no mans land. Is Abuja not North?

Any place that we use Nigeria to build belongs to all Nigerians.

Go and claim your fada s mud house in lagos and leave my fathers villa in lagos.

Animal.

talk is cheap, u can only rant on social media, y dont u say sch publicly like the way ur apga leader said about lagos being a no man's land. im sure u know wot awaits ur igbo kinsmen in the north.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Seun360(m): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The Oba is a big fool then.... Pride goeth before a fall.

Na ur FATHER be fool.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by SeverusSnape(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Seun360:

Na ur FATHER be fool.
Na Rilwan Akiolu be fool. E dey pain you? grin grin
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Perceptor(m): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2015
This is yoruba land and he is an Oba, he can do anything he likes, He can even decide to make Isiewu of all the igbos in Lagos yet life goes on. That is jst an opinion tho!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Seun360(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Na Rilwan Akiolu be fool. E dey pain you? grin grin

Gaga!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / 800 Petrol Tankers Converted To Supply Gas – Marketers / President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.