Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo (30452 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / Igbos Forgive Oba Akiolu And Vote For APC - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
[size=18pt]NdiIgbo move on,the man is a confirmed lunatic [/size]
The oba has always been a tout without decorum
This is the second noted foolish statement in recent times
This was him last year threatening again in his usual manner to expose his fellow Obas with revelations he claimed will shake the nation
The election is over rather than his blockbuster revelation as promised,his demons led him another direction
I am now convinced the oba has mental health issues,he could be a drug addict like FFK,real men don't speak in such manner publicly.
He is a disgrace to the stool he occupies.
Let us move on,the man is not in control of his actions.
Muo ojoo juru ya isi

The Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu, on Monday vowed to make startling revelations that will shake the country after the 2015 general election. Akiolu’s outburst at the public presentation of a book: “Corruption and Human Rights Law in Africa,” authored by Dr. Kolawole Olaniyan was in response to a statement credited to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuade, that only two out of the country’s renowned monarchs are free of corruption.

Akiolu said he would reveal top secrets that cannot be disputed by those who think their hands are clean, but refused to give further details when approached after the event. He lambasted the monarch who alleged that he lifted oil and collected contract during the late Gen. Sani Abacha regime, noting that he was a serving policeman in that era.

On the issue of corruption, Akiolu said over 90 percent of Nigerians are corrupt, adding that the way out was for all hands to be on deck. “I will shake this nation after the election in February. The man who made the statement that I lifted oil should cover his face in shame because I was still a serving police officer. Those who collected Abacha money know themselves and I will quote witnesses.

“Let us stop apportioning blames, forget the past and work towards a better future for this country. “Do not put 100 percent blame on President Goodluck Jonathan because the person who caused the problem knows himself,” said Akiolu.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/i-will-shake-nigeria-after-2015-election-akiolu/

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by PointB: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
ehie:
Law 42 48 Laws of Power

Trouble can often be traced to a single strong individual—the stirrer, the arrogant underling, the poisoner of goodwill. If you allow such people room to operate, others will succumb to their influence. Do not wait for the troubles they cause to multiply, do not try to negotiate with them—they are irredeemable. Neutralize their influence by isolating or banishing them. Strike at the source of the trouble and the sheep will scatter.

Within any group, trouble can most often be traced to a single source, the unhappy, chronically dissatisfied one who will always stir up dissension and infect the group with his or her ill ease. Before you know what hit you the dissatisfaction spreads. Act before it becomes impossible to disentangle one strand of misery from another, or to see how the whole thing started.

identify and Shut the Hell Raisers Down

1. First, recognize troublemakers by their overbearing presence, or by their complaining nature.
2. Once you spot them do not try to reform them or appease them—that will only make things worse.
3. Do not attack them, whether directly or indirectly, for they are poisonous in nature and will work underground to destroy you.
4. Do as the Athenians did: Banish them before it is too late.
5. Separate them from the group before they become the eye of a whirlpool.
6. Do not give them time to stir up anxieties and sow discontent.
7. Do not give them room to move. Let one person suffer so that the rest can live in peace.
8. Once you recognize who the stirrer is, pointing it out to other people will accomplish a great deal.
9. Understanding who controls the group dynamic is a critical realization.
10. Stirrers drive by hiding in the group, disguising their actions among the reactions of others.

Who Should You Isolate

· Find powerful people who have alienated themselves from the group.
· People whose power has gone to their heads, and they consider themselves superior.
· Those people who have perhaps lost their knack of communicating with ordinary folk.
· Search out people who hold high positions yet who find themselves isolated on the board.
· Find the one head that matters—the person with willpower, or smarts, or, most important of all, charisma.

Why Isolate?

· They are vulnerable to you, and your presence becomes magnified.
· It can prove a powerful way of bringing people under your spell to seduce or swindle them.
· Here they feel weak, and succumb to deception more easily, which makes them vulnerable.
· Powerful though they may be, people like this can be turned to use.
· It is often better to isolate your enemies than to destroy them—you seem less brutal.
· They are like apples falling into your lap, easily seduced, and able to catapult you into power yourself.
· To dishearten the sheep beyond any rational measure.
· Cancer begins with a single cell; excise it before it spreads beyond cure.

How to Isolate

· Render their actions visible and they lose their power to upset.
· Separate your victims from their power base or their usual social context.
· The result, though, is the same, for in the game of power, isolation spells death.

What Kind of Isolation

· Physical (banishment or absence from the court).
· Political (narrowing his base of support).
· Psychological (alienating him from the group through slander and insinuation).

You see, 48 Laws of Power also provide countermeasure to it's own laws. If you are smart, you will know better than quote these laws in isolation. Let me school you a bit!

Law 42 (Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter) can only effective is used in conjunction with Law 15 (Crush your enemy totally!), provided you can even find the shepherd. Otherwise the collateral damage will result in a zero-sum game winner (you should also read up game theory)!

Countermeasure to law 42
Singular use of law 42 can be countered using simultaneous application of Law 17 (Keep Others in Suspended Terror: Cultivate an Air of Unpredictability ) and Law 22 (Use the surrender tactic --- transform weakness into power!). A single countermeasure to your preferred law 42 is law 44 (Disarm and Infuriate with the Mirror Effect).

And if you really must use law 42, beware of law 19 (Know who you are dealing with --- do not offend the wrong person)!

Don't mess with the wrong guy!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
PointB:

You see, 48 Laws of Power also provide countermeasure to it's own laws. If you are smart, you will know better than quote these laws in isolation. Let me school you a bit!

Law 42 (Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter) can only effective is used in conjunction with Law 15 (Crush your enemy totally!), provided you can even find the shepherd. Otherwise the collateral damage will result in a zero-sum game winner (you should also read up game theory)!

Countermeasure to law 42
Singular use of law 42 can be countered using simultaneous application of Law 17 (Keep Others in Suspended Terror: Cultivate an Air of Unpredictability ) and Law 22 (Use the surrender tactic --- transform weakness into power!). A single countermeasure to your preferred law 42 is law 44 (Disarm and Infuriate with the Mirror Effect).

And if you really must use law 42, beware of law 19 (Know who you are dealing with --- do not offend the wrong person)!

Don't mess with the wrong guy!
Shitface...this is how am really feeling now

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Ekaka1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hey, hey, hey, are you guys still on about this issue. Some body has ordered lots of life vests and must fuel this.
I am even surprised that Buhari has joined those campaigning for Agbaje when we were told that the Oba was just jesting around with His Igbo friends. Pat utomi even confirmed it inferring that Jesting is the Oba's real job. I mean...lagos having a palace jester for a king ok oh... grin.
So Abeg make una forget all this talk jare and prepare for the next circus session with special presentation by Jagaban, Chief jester Akiolu and all the other palace clowns of Eko circus tongue tongue
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by PointB: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
ehie:
Shitface...this is how am really feeling now

Actually I don't give a rat ar/se how you are feeling; it isn't my business! tongue

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by PointB: 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ekaka1:
Hey, hey, hey, are you guys still on about this issue. Some body has ordered lots of life vests and must fuel this.
I am even surprised that Buhari has joined those campaigning for Agbaje when we were told that the Oba was just jesting around with His Igbo friends. Pat utomi even confirmed it inferring that Jesting is the Oba's real job. I mean...lagos having a palace jester for a king ok oh... grin.
So Abeg make una forget all this talk jare and prepare for the next circus session with special presentation by Jagaban, Chief jester Akiolu and all the other palace clowns of Eko circus tongue tongue

I'll consider your suggestion.

I really don't like been found in companies of fools, let alone jesters, parading himself as king! Perhaps Oba Akiolu is the king of jester. Would like to see him feature in Nite of Thousand Laughs!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
PointB:

Actually I don't give a rat ar/se how you are feeling; it isn't my business! tongue

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by jumobi1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
I see comments on how the Oba can't apologize because it will have a negative impact on his subjects. The fact that Tinubu and others have to apologize on his behalf shows he is just an ordinary man. If he is who he says he is, he should come out and stand by those words. He should condemn Tinubu and co for disowning his statements. That man is simply out for $$$. We have the choice to stop being blind in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by onyenkuzii: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
The Oba was feeling lonely in his palace and decided to crack jokes with his guests.

I've lived in Lagos for 16 years. Never have I felt like I'm being discriminated against for being Igbo. Let's not vote with sentiment. APC has done a good job in Lagos. Let's allow them to continue. The Oba is a fool. But it's not him I'm voting for. I'm voting for Ambode

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Thunder04(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The Oba is a big fool then.... Pride goeth before a fall.
U must be mad painful loser if u like vote Agbaje's dog loser is still ur surnme noisey slave.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by jumobi1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thunder04:
U must be mad painful loser if u like vote Agbaje's dog loser is still ur surnme noisey slave.

Don't choose ignorance bro. It's to your own detriment.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by jumobi1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
onyenkuzii:
The Oba was feeling lonely in his palace and decided to crack jokes with his guests.

I've lived in Lagos for 16 years. Never have I felt like I'm being discriminated against for being Igbo. Let's not vote with sentiment. APC has done a good job in Lagos. Let's allow them to continue. The Oba is a fool. But it's not him I'm voting for. I'm voting for Ambode

Then you are upper middle class or above.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Thunder04(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I know how it feels when your pay master lose an election, Ndo. Is Buhari still a "certificateless cattle rearer" or whatever you were programmed to say?
Dnt mind dos lossers dis GEJ election loss pain dem like say dey lose som1 dear to dem,dey are still morning dere lose dos already born losers.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Mrslimblack(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If you like don't move on, it doesn't change anything. The highest you can do is vote for Agbage and that still won't be enough to make him win. Move on or go to hell!
may THUNDER fire that "BASTARD" called oba of Lagos
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by derecho(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
halix239:

the hausas n yorubas re voting ambode, so ur single votes re irrelevant
the yorubas are not voting Ambode,def not all igbos,SS and other minority groups will vote Agbaje.
What the Oba did is test the resolve of those who hate intimidation,detribalised,sympathisers of PDP and opposition parties,desatisfied civil servants and Lagosians,etc
The Oba decided to pick on the Igbos who unfortunately are not represented by those (politicians) that visited him.
For your information, resident in lagos are different ethnic groups from the North,not under the influence of some Seriki,who detest Tinubu,who the Oba represents.Just wait till Saturday.
Oba Akiolu,by his statement, did not represent
what the Yorubas in Lagos want.Many even believe Tinubu is his paymaster.Many Prefer Agbaje who will liberate Lagos.
So My Bros no be tribal thing.tnx
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by halix239(f): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
derecho:
the yorubas are not voting Ambode,def not all igbos,SS and other minority groups will vote Agbaje.
What the Oba did is test the resolve of those who hate intimidation,detribalised,sympathisers of PDP and opposition parties,desatisfied civil servants and Lagosians,etc
The Oba decided to pick on the Igbos who unfortunately are not represented by those (politicians) that visited him.
For your information, resident in lagos are different ethnic groups from the North,not under the influence of some Seriki,who detest Tinubu,who the Oba represents.Just wait till Saturday.
Oba Akiolu,by his statement, did not represent
what the Yorubas in Lagos want.Many even believe Tinubu is his paymaster.Many Prefer Agbaje who will liberate Lagos.
So My Bros no be tribal thing.tnx

n for ur mind u think the yorubas ll dump apc at this crucial moment when they ve finally become a ruling party, ok
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Ekaka1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
onyenkuzii:

Try harder son. Nope, read your own post slowly and tell me if you made any sense in the light of all that clown Akiolu said.
Let me remind you again:
1.He said he hand picked Ambode
2. Tinubu or Fashola can't tell him what to do
3. That if igbos go against him they will end up in the water....some people said they heard gutter...
Those kinds of rants can cause political instability and genocide so that you may not have felt threatened in 16 years but things can just erupt like we saw in Rwanda....and by the way I am Yoruba and this rant by Akiolu must be condemned in the strongest Terms by all well meaning yorubas and Nigerians in general irrespective of your political persuasions !
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by halix239(f): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Billygee2u:
Buhari,when GEJ deafeated you in 2011,did you forgive,forget and move on?

wen u guys rigged the election hw was that possible, u can vote for ur agbaje, fact still remain he wont win, ur single vote aint worth nothing.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by halix239(f): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
yorke1:
Thunder that will fire Buhari has gone on an errant. Bleep you Buhari. Your tenure will not be successful. Tinubu plan will come to pass.

idiat, wot has ur weakling incumpetent SON done in his 6 yr tenure, continue ranting on empty stomach, his tenure ll b successful cos hes not as clueless as ur failure. irrelevant things like u feeling funky.u guys re a nobody in present nigeria.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by internetpirate: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
That's not a charitable thing to say! I was raised in the north, and my mother is of Northern extraction. Being sensitive is one of things I learnt...Are you truly sure you are from the north? Your new found romance with the Yoruba will not augur well in the long run.

Idrismusty97:
If you like don't move on, it doesn't change anything. The highest you can do is vote for Agbage and that still won't be enough to make him win. Move on or go to hell!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by halix239(f): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=14pt]Buhari is also a biggot, so wat else can we expect him to say?[/size]

don't move on na, wu forced u guys to stay in lagos..GO BACK N DEVELOP UR LANDS.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
aderonila18:

It is an abomination in Yoruba land for an Oba to apologize publicly. It will have negative effects in his people, so forget Oba apologizing because it won't happen. The best thing that can be done is others apologizing in his behalf which is what APC leaders are doing

Then such a ruler is a fool even prime ministers apologize for there mistake..
# oba oloshi
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by halix239(f): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
petkoffDrake:
BuhAri will b more clueless cos he should know U can't 4give someone that neva asked for 4givness.
Anyways I won't blame him. That's what we should expect from one who don't know d full meaning of INEC sad

atleast he ll b far more better tthan ur weakling who with his acclaimed phd cannot deliver a nation for 6 yrs, no oba ll opologize, its an insult for him to apologize to an irrelevant, a nobody set of beings like u, so pack well
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by halix239(f): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
titilayur:
in Yoruba land it is forbidden for a king to apologize publicly even if he want to do it, d tradition of d land does not allow that and I. know each tribe Across d globe respect their traditions. mark 11:25 said we should forgive others whether they ask for forgiveness or not so that our Father in heaven might forgive us all our tress passes beside those who knew d tradition of d land has apologized on his behalf it is not about pride and we are also not happy about d statement so pls and pls my dearest ndigbo brothers and sisters if not for any other thing but because of Christ resurrection which we are still celebrating forgive and forget so that d country can move forward. Thank u

mtcheeew, make dem mo forgive na, dey send them, i dont know y they re feeling important, they re voting for agbaje long bfore this incident, they re jst using it to rant
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by AspDrone(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
aderonila18:

You don't get it, it's not that the man doesn't want to apologize, he is forbidden to do so. Doing so will endanger his people as it can anger the land.
Am a Yoruba though i have never heard of it that obas can't apologize?
You might be right because I got no facts to prove you wrong but am sure an Oba can step down for embarrasing the throne and his people... I think that is a bigger form of apology
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by derecho(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
halix239:

n for ur mind u think the yorubas ll dump apc at this crucial moment when they ve finally become a ruling party, ok
I don't know but people make it look as if only yorubas and igbos live in lagos or that people can not disagree with their blood brothers.Or are you suggesting all yorubas in Lagos believe in APC?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by BushidoBlue(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
DuchessLily:
Forgive and move on If it was an Igbo person who made DAT statement would d oba forgive??

If it was buhari DAT statement was directed to would he 4give?? Did he forgive his own wife??

Has d oba even shown remorse or apologized?? Nope! Instead he was denying, 'he didn't make d statement'

I love you for this statement.. in fact send me you contact let's hook up!! wink wink wink
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by BushidoBlue(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
halix239:

atleast he ll b far more better tthan ur weakling who with his acclaimed phd cannot deliver a nation for 6 yrs, no oba ll opologize, its an insult for him to apologize to an irrelevant, a nobody set of beings like u, so pack well
If Igbos are irrelevant then Buhari and APC need not apologise. Don't mind these useless Igbos cos they are " a nobody set of beings". grin grin by the way you just proved your intolerance.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Herald47: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
aderonila18:

It is an abomination in Yoruba land for an Oba to apologize publicly. It will have negative effects in his people, so forget Oba apologizing because it won't happen. The best thing that can be done is others apologizing in his behalf which is what APC leaders are doing
aderonila18:

aderonila18:

it is a greater abomination for an oba to threaten the igbos and refuse to apologise
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by kasshoggi(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
I have read severally the different responses by members of this great forum on the aformentioned matter. I will like to make my submission;

A
1. No one no matter how accommodating will want his guest to determine what his wife will wear.

2. Lagos as an entity had an Oba before Democracy.

3. Lagos, whether you believe it or not is a Yoruba state and the Yorubas want to be able to decide what happens in their state albeit with much consideration for the other tribes living therein.

4. The Monarch is the head of the state under traditional law; a law which is recognized by the elected Government.

5. In no land will the King apologize for utterances made either in anger or otherwise. Rather, it is his people who will beg him to calm down so he doesn't in his wrath make negative pronouncements upon anyone who has offended him. I find that this is standard across all traditions all over the world.

B
1. No one raised eye brows when Dame Patience albeit from the South-South said anyone saying "change" should be stoned or when she called the Northerners: "Children not worth keeping but to be thrown to the sewage"

2. Lots of utterances have been made in the past which has undermined the goodwill of people generally either as tribes, religion etal

3. Lots of people I know, Igbo and other tribes inclusive say Lagos is "No man's Land". I am 100% sure that no one will allow that being said about his village, town or locality no matter the tribe; that is depriving the hosts of their validity since you do not reckon with them. Under human law, even a landlord will not take that. He will prefer to refund your money to you and ask you to leave his house, if you say his house isn't his.

My Expectations

1. While the right thing will be for the Monarch to apologize, no one should expect it as stated above. His words are at his own behest and he may not recant considering my stance in the first part of my submission.

2. However, I expect him to make serious attempts at reconciliation and extend his hand of fellowship to all aggrieved members of his community; in this case - the Igbos

3. Apologies have been offered by those the Monarch is purportedly speaking for. In the interest of peace, it is wise to accept them and move on.

4. Anyone who do not accept the apologies being thrown left right and centre may have a personal axe he/she is grinding.

5. For a land which has blessed us all; Yoruba, Igbo and other tribes inclusive, we will do well to respect their culture and tradition. In light of this, it is absolutely rude for anyone to call the monarch names. I am sure I will not take it if for example my old man did something wrong and the other party instead of advancing ways to bury the hatchet begins to insult him. At first I may keep silence, but not for long.

6. Understanding is key. Lots of Igbos were born, bred, intermarried and became the blessed men and women who are praised in their home-towns today in Lagos. Treat it as your own. If you did, you would be careful with your use of words and understand the place the monarch is coming from.

7. Remember, in all, the Monarch's utterances have been condemned. Come Saturday, vote your conscience and do not take action based on anger on a matter.

Most of us trooped out to vote for GEJ in 2011 because he was from the South and He was Christian. We all bought the ideals that backed the man from Otuoke who had no shoes. In his 4 years, we have gone from bad to worse. While some may argue that our economy is more open, all the debts cleared by Baba Iyabo seem to have been a waste as we are now in debt again. So, what happened to our external reserves? Our Naira was #118 to a dollar when he was sworn in and we expected better days. Some of us still bought $1 for over #230 this year. So, do I continue with him? No. Most people didn't.

Now, I am not asking you to vote for this party or that, but do no allow sentiments like the one that we allowed in 2011 cloud your judgement in the dispensing of your electoral duty.

All said, to my Igbo brethren, forgive and please move on. At the end of everything while you and other forum members "kill" yourselves here, those you are purportedly fighting for and against will make up behind your backs but then, we will have offended friends and family because of what one man said.

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Mentcee(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Demdem:
am fed up with this issue.
Akiolu said what he ought not to say and not APC/Ambode.
APC/Ambode has come out to dissociate themselves from such and to remind ibos of what they have done in the past to suggest to them that their actions doesnt reflect the words of Akiolu yet some ibos still arent satisfied.
To these ibos who are still wallowing in pain, i advise u to vote for ur APGA candidate.
Next.
You this bloody bastadd! I thought you were long dead?
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by omobaba1960: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
For once...let enjoy d pride of APC @ d federal and State level.......just for a better lagos we yarn for....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer / I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center / President Jonathan & Patience During Christmas Service (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.