Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging (31192 Views)

Inspector General Of Police Storms Kafanchan Over Mass Killings In Kaduna.Photos / Police Seals Kwankwaso’s House In Kano Over Mass Wedding Plan / Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
If you had any iota of sense you would go back and read what I wrote, I don't give a damn about the pig faced Uba or the mumu Obi Jackson undecided Please ensure that you read and Comprehend before quoting me next time undecided

Enlighten me on reading and comprehension dear master!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Mrslimblack(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Skoopy:
Is he a legal riffle owner? Why should he use a gun to attack officers of the law and not armed robbers? This UBA family sef! Always Making headlines for the wrong reasons.
say what you know, because this Ubah doesn't in anyway relate to the ones you are thinking of.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Humulity: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Logician:

By Uba family, I believe you're referring to Andy Uba & Eselu. Ifeanyi Uba is not their relative.

But on the contrary, according to one of my friend that served as INEC ad hoc staff at Ihiala, Uba actually caught Obi jackson falsifying results before he slapped Obi Jackson thrice and that led to the commotion.

According to her, Obi Jackson was trying to rig for his Apga candidate in the senate, Uba caught him, slapped him severally, He (Obi) didn't even struggle nor put up a fight because he was guilty. it was Jackson's villagers that were embarrassed and attacked Ifeanyi Uba & his details.

History had just twisted the story

And how do you describe the assault and abduction of Anambra State APGA Financial Secretary (Mr. Parterson Uzuegbunam), by Ifeanyi Ubah same day at Nnofor Hall Otolo Nnewi polling unit same day?
Story being twisted indeed. The evil that men do lives with them
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Humulity:

And how do you describe the assault and abduction of Anambra State APGA Financial Secretary (Mr. Parterson Uzuegbunam), by Ifeanyi Ubah same day at Nnofor Hall Otolo Nnewi polling unit same day?
Story being twisted indeed. The evil that men do lives with them

Very simple, I describe it as "malicious distortion of facts"
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by KingTom(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Logician:

Enlighten me on reading and comprehension dear master!
Yes my student, well when you go back, you shall find out albeit late that I said and I quote "See Igbo politics" thus it encompasses Obi Jackson's fraud amd Ifeanyi Ubah's slap. I hope you learned some new virtues today, like patience and comprehension. grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Yes my student, well when you go back, you shall find out albeit late that I said and I quote "See Igbo politics" thus it encompasses Obi Jackson's fraud amd Ifeanyi Ubah's slap. I hope you learned some new virtues today, like patience and comprehension. grin grin grin

Can you expatiate before displaying rotten set of teeth and stroking your super diminishing ego.

When I said Uba is the good guy in the story, what made him bad? because he slapped someone he caught doing wrong? Or is the Oba afraid that Uba won't tolerate rigging in Lagos? What has Oba's warning & Agbaje's plan got to do with Igbo politics? Maybe you meant to say Oba is afraid Uba would slap him too if he tries to rig, since Uba is a staunch supporter of JK.

I'd learn more in anticipation of your further clarification.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by KingTom(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Logician:

Can you expatiate before displaying rotten set of teeth and stroking your super diminishing ego.

When I said Uba is the good guy in the story, what made him bad? because he slapped someone he caught doing wrong? Or is the Oba afraid that Uba won't tolerate rigging in Lagos?

I'd learn more in anticipation of your further clarification.
Student of mine who refuses knowledge! Please I don't care about Ubah or Obi, I am simply pointing out to you my dear delusional friend how SE politics is played, by slapping and carrying coffins.
Now dear boy you might want to change that rubbish you typed up there to something that demonstrates the presence of a brain in your head.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Alexander001(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
obi Jackson is just looking for trouble, if them remember him na double wahala for him.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Alexander001(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:

Student of mine who refuses knowledge! Please I don't care about Ubah or Obi, I am simply pointing out to you my dear delusional friend how SE politics is played, by slapping and carrying coffins.
Now dear boy you might want to change that rubbish you typed up there to something that demonstrates the presence of a brain in your head.
am not in any way justifying what ubah did, bt what was obi Jackson doing in the collation room. ask inec official or is jega his brother?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:

This is what happens when you assume a post bigger than you, instead of answering my questions, you've decended so low from the title of "master" that I gave you, even though I meant "master of fools" you shouldn't have disappointed me by referring to me as delusional.

Conclusively, I refer you to my last questions. If you can't expatitate further, forever hold your "piss" in your bladder.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Alexander001(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
obayaya:
Chief Ernest Obiejesi (Obi Jackson), CEO Nestoil is the most loved and respected man in Ihiala and his hometown, Okija!!!

Okija can go to war for this son of the soil who has single handedly brought more development for his community than the Federal and State Government put together..

Ifeanyi Uba doesn't even command loyalty and respect from his kins in Nnewi..

I don't think Ifeanyi Uba can enter Okija as it is right now and come out unscathed..

That's how much Obi Jackson means to his people.
Ifeanyi uba can enter okija/ihiala and come out untouched. if they should try any rubbish, they will not only have Ifeanyi to deal with bt nnewi as a whole.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by KingTom(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Alexander001:
am not in any way justifying what ubah did, bt what was obi Jackson doing in the collation room. ask inec official or is jega his brother?
Alexander, I am not in anyway interested in Obi Jackson or Ubah, I am simply pointing out to my brothers how SE politics is played, stealing and manipulation of results which Obi Jackson and T.A Orji are guilty of, and also lacking decorum and behaving like animals as per Ubah.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by chicyclass(f): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Some people are crazy.. Fools... What about Kano, katsina etc results that were manipulated nko... angry
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by KingTom(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Logician:

This is what happens when you assume a post bigger than you, instead of answering my questions, you've decended so low from the title of "master" that I gave you, even though I meant "master of fools" you should have disappointed me by referring to me as delusional.

Conclusively, I refer you to my last questions. If you can't [size=28pt]expatitate[/size] further, forever hold your "piss" in your bladder.
EXPATIATE dear boy EXPATIATE. Please learn to spell correctly, I know some words are too difficult for a pea brained scoundrel such as yourself and may overwhelm you.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by chicyclass(f): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
The Obi Jackson who went there.. What was he doing there? Is he an INEC official or is he contesting for a position? *SMh undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by theosuarez: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Alexander, I am not in anyway interested in Obi Jackson or Ubah, I am simply pointing out to my brothers how SE politics is played, stealing and manipulation of results which Obi Jackson and T.A Orji are guilty of, and also lacking decorum and behaving like animals as per Ubah.
Logician:

By Uba family, I believe you're referring to Andy Uba & Eselu. Ifeanyi Uba is not their relative.

But on the contrary, according to one of my friend that served as INEC ad hoc staff at Ihiala, Uba actually caught Obi jackson falsifying results before he slapped Obi Jackson thrice and that led to the commotion.

According to her, Obi Jackson was trying to rig for his Apga candidate in the senate, Uba caught him, slapped him severally, He (Obi) didn't even struggle nor put up a fight because he was guilty. it was Jackson's villagers that were embarrassed and attacked Ifeanyi Uba & his details.

History had just twisted the story

Very true, Jackson wanted to rig the election in favour of his APGA candidate..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by KingTom(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
theosuarez:

Yes and he was given a dirty slap by a man whose coffin is being carried in his LGA grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by chicyclass(f): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Actually Obi Jackson was the one caught rigging by falsifying results before he was slapped messlessly.. Now the story has changed... *SMh angry undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by udogugerald: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Obijackson should go and sit on the floor...keep sponsoring touts to keep doing nonsense. I am from Anambra state and I know how hated Obijackson is in Ihiala. Oppressing the widows and orphans...forcefully taking farmlands of the indigenes and you want the world to believe this is the voice of Ihiala people. Anyways, we know better than that. As far as we know, Ifeanyi Ubah is the hope of the hopeless in Anambra state. I challenge one of those people leaving stupid comments here to go to Nnewi and ask indigenes about Ifeanyi Ubah, then do the same in Ihiala asking them about Obijackson. Ifeanyi Ubah saved the mandate of the people as Obijackson was trying to rig out the President, the Senate and the House of reps candidate in Anambra state. But God sent him to save the day...Anambra people are grateful.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by udogugerald: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
theosuarez:

I am from Anambra and I appreciate the fact that the mandate of Anambrarians was saved by Ifeanyi Ubah. Obijackson is going around hiring thugs to make trouble, It doesn't change the fact that he is a charlatan.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by SelfMadeLarryHo: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
From my own perspective. First of all the court process has been belated. Secondly coscahris motors haven't replied to the petition before the IG, why all the cooked up stories, since 2011/12. I believe we Nigerians should not be fooled with articles like this reasons been that we are not gullible. Ifeanyi Ubah, has contributed to the transformation agenda of this present administration, doesn't make his a bad person, I think he needs to be credited as few Nigerians will be able to show such national love for the country, I think mere putting up cooked up stories to injure his character its not wise and as well begging the question of his rivals. We should be mindful of what we say on the media, despite our anger, because the law will surely prevail despite the freedom of information Act. Side talks are just a mockery to the decorum of peace.

Pst. Larry Hover.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by theosuarez: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
If not for the timely intervention of Dr Ifeanyi Uba, Obi Jackson would have subverted the will of the people. In a sane clime, what Obi Jackson did, is purely an electoral fraud.
1. He's not a contestant
2. He's not an electoral officer
What then, is he doing at the collation centre! If not to undermine the electoral process.. I really commend Uba for his timely intervention.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by bukadavis: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Obi MICHAEL Jackson....LOL!!!!! Imagine what your are breading from ihiala, it shows the level of useless youth you have in ihiala. Tell me, how much ogogoro did you promise them.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by philsweb: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Obi Jackson spurred a senseless and unlawful recap for his people, rigging in broad day light without remorse even to the gods. He has no respect for laws and thinks he can buy over the people's mandate with money. Now he cries fowl for being confronted by someone who only requested that he followed the rudiments of free and fair elections. Just imagine he dumped the presidents ballot papers in the gutters...what insolence and impunity!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by McRenceMLT: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Obi Jackson is just here making noise, he was caught about to rig election now he is shouting and ranting foul! I wish d security operatives had allowed d angry youths deal with him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by McRenceMLT: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dr Ifeanyi Uba was the man that saved Obi Jackson life! If not for Ifeanyi Uba's intervention he (jackson) wud have been mug be d angry youths. Obi Jackson is neither a contestant nor Inec official yet he was at Ihala to manipulate d electoral process.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by obayaya(m): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Alexander001:
Ifeanyi uba can enter okija/ihiala and come out untouched. if they should try any rubbish, they will not only have Ifeanyi to deal with bt nnewi as a whole.

Buhahaha!!!

Nnewi fight for Ifeanyi Uba?

Nnewi that he couldn't win convincingly in the gubernatorial election..

Trust me.. Ifeanyi Uba doesn't command that kinda loyalty in Nnewi..

If it's someone like Chikason, maybe Nnewi will go to war but not a riffraff like Ifeanyi Uba
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Slimzjoe(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Skoopy:
Is he a legal riffle owner? Why should he use a gun to attack officers of the law and not armed robbers? This UBA family sef! Always Making headlines for the wrong reasons.

Ifeanyi Ubah family is very different from Andy Uba family bros.......IFEANYI na Ihiala while Andy na Uga
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Gamechanger: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
McRenceMLT's Profile

Nairaland Forum / McRenceMLT's Profile

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To McRenceMLT

Time registered: April 08, 2015

Time spent online: 10 minutes & 4 seconds

Udogugerald's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Udogugerald's Profile

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To udogugerald

Time registered: April 08, 2015

Time spent online: 28 minutes & 15 seconds

TAN is alive and kicking . And the e-people still opening multiple accounts and defending the No. 1 Tanoid Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by udogugerald: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
obayaya:

Buhahaha!!!

Nnewi fight for Ifeanyi Uba?

Nnewi that he couldn't win convincingly in the gubernatorial election..

Trust me.. Ifeanyi Uba doesn't command that kinda loyalty in Nnewi..

If it's someone like Chikason, maybe Nnewi will go to war but not a riffraff like Ifeanyi Uba

It's obvious you do not know what you are talking about. Such comments just show your ignorance. Go to Nnewi and find out...instead of making comments borne out of phantasmagoria. He isn't even contesting for any elective seat in Anambra, yet contestants in Nnewi put his picture on their posters to gain support. What does that tell you of the man? Meanwhile go and check the Anambra gubernatorial results and see the votes he got in 2013 for Nnewi alone. Don't come here to broadcast your ignorance.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by eboniesworth: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
How much were these people paid to carry a coffin like undertakers?? If ifeanyi Ubah didd wrong is this how his kinsmen will correct him?? Are there no elders in Ihiala?? Are they doing this for humanitarian purposes?? No! It's a pity they let this man mislead them. They are being used to fight a personal battle. Abeg make I hear word!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by obayaya(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
udogugerald:

It's obvious you do not know what you are talking about. Such comments just show your ignorance. Go to Nnewi and find out...instead of making comments borne out of phantasmagoria. He isn't even contesting for any elective seat in Anambra, yet contestants in Nnewi put his picture on their posters to gain support. What does that tell you of the man? Meanwhile go and check the Anambra gubernatorial results and see the votes he got in 2013 for Nnewi alone. Don't come here to broadcast your ignorance.

He lost Nnewi South, so?

Trust me, I know Nnewi..

Tell him to complete the Cathedral he bragged to build single handedly..

And maybe, just maybe, Nnewi will have a little respect for him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.