Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging (31186 Views)

Inspector General Of Police Storms Kafanchan Over Mass Killings In Kaduna.Photos / Police Seals Kwankwaso’s House In Kano Over Mass Wedding Plan / Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:

EXPATIATE dear boy EXPATIATE. Please learn to spell correctly, I know some words are too difficult for a pea brained scoundrel such as yourself and may overwhelm you.

If I should start pointing out your spelling mistakes we may not go to bed today, that I made a typographical error doesn't mean I can't spell correctly.

Conclusively, its obvious you've ran out of ideas and argument forcing you to resort to meaning less tactics like pointing out my error.

Besides, you have loads of typo errors to your credit.
Find a reasonable punchline & not this your childish tactics please.

Finally, you've not explained what I asked you mr. Know all, you are obviously ignorant of your claims and that explains you beating round the bush.

Modified; Young man, I just went back and reviewed our previous conversation, I saw a mistake you made that would have made me chose a typo error a million times over a blunder.

to something that demonstrates the presence of a brain in your head

Permit me to make an analysis on the emboldened.

First, you made a wrong usage of the word "demonstrate". in your context the usage of demonstrate is totally wrong & frowned upon.

Secondly, a brain? Really? Brain is made up of cells and it is never a countable noun.

Let me permit you to spot the third mistake in your sentence & I swear in a thousand years, you can't point it out. If you admit you can't poin it out, I would still let you know and correct you.

Now tell me more about my typo errors and help me put letter "T" in the last paragraph where I tried to spell point, you know, it easier for me to type than scrolling up to edit an error, that shit is boring.

Finally, becareful when quoting me, you might have copy right issues. grin Don't mind me, I was just kidding, you can quote me all day as you like as you have nothing doing, I will keep you engaged.

Thank you sir & please, make your points without being abusive.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Alexander001(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
obayaya:

Buhahaha!!!

Nnewi fight for Ifeanyi Uba?

Nnewi that he couldn't win convincingly in the gubernatorial election..

Trust me.. Ifeanyi Uba doesn't command that kinda loyalty in Nnewi..

If it's someone like Chikason, maybe Nnewi will go to war but not a riffraff like Ifeanyi Uba
not when you insult their son(onye ara no n'iro nwere onye nwe ya)
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by Alexander001(m): 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Alexander, I am not in anyway interested in Obi Jackson or Ubah, I am simply pointing out to my brothers how SE politics is played, stealing and manipulation of results which Obi Jackson and T.A Orji are guilty of, and also lacking decorum and behaving like animals as per Ubah.
ok
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging by alabi484(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
madufranklin20:
u are a bloody fool
lmao....u pained? I wonder when Nigerians will know sarcasm undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets / June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates) / Arms Deal: Ex-military Chiefs Offer To Refund Contract Sums-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.