Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids (1011 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2015
Aiit...

clears throat lemme lead by example....

I think we were playing hide and seek once and while in hiding she mistakenly touched my joystick...

felt odd but cool...

share urs peeps
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by cally3D(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Jst in case
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by vjsmiles: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2015
mummy and daddy play grin
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by Elzends(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:

those days....
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2015
We were playing finders keepers nd i got into garage unknowingly she was dere she told me she want to see my joystick the rest history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2015

I used to crush on the girl with whom I co-acted with in my school dramas. I played Joseph and she played Mary in primary three. She was so pretty and fragile that I had to defend her at every turn...to the chagrin of my male classmates.

Tioluwani, it's been ages.

Then came Chioma in high school...

Adedokun International School, Otta, Ogun state, how I miss thee.

Nostalgia: Memories of my yesteryears.
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I still used to crush on the girl with whom I co-acted with in my school dramas. I played Joseph and she played Mary in primary three.

Tioluwani, it's been ages.

Adedokun International School, Otta, Ogun state, how I miss thee.

Nostalgia: Memories of my yesteryears.

my brother she is married now o....lolzzz
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Hhahahah..just came to read comments sha!..any popcorn seller here?
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by micktoxin(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
Mummy and daddy play you know.. lol.
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by vjsmiles: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2015
micktoxin:

Mummy and daddy play you know.. lol.
grin
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

she z forming all saintly now.....

u Berra confess....lolz
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Vixo:

my brother she is married now o....lolzzz

She's not. I got in touch with some old colleagues recently and I was told she's in school.

She is a sickler. I guess you understand why I had to defend her from the bully and hence, my soft spot for her.
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2015
We loved acting Jackie Chan movies, it lead to one thing and that thing lead to another thing.... *Funny days* grin
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2015
Vixo:

she z forming all saintly now.....

u Berra confess....lolz
tongue..hehehe
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2015
cry I never played ooo
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by Keketu(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
Re: Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids by Keketu(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
corn seller angry how much is one corn?

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were The One?(pics) / Man Caught & Photographed Having A S*x With A Goat In Ogun State (photos) 18+ / What Will You Do If You Find Out You've Been Dating A Transgender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.