Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. (16723 Views)

Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by NMegaStores: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Just
imagine a guy slept with a dirty mad woman without a condom and when he
got home and opened his room he saw whats in the picture below.

Guys will you do thesame if you are asked to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
location of the mad woman please. . .

thankz in advance cool

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Fairgodwin(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
You better start sleeping with all the mad women in your state then.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101:

thankz in advance cool
shocked#remember to share me ooo cheesy to boom d bis of my pepper soup for u guys.
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
This one strong ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
That means mad women go turn hot cakes...you go see fwesh bois they fight for one madwoman!!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked#remember to share me ooo cheesy to boom d bis of my pepper soup for u guys.
No go find madman wey go lash you, be waitin for me. . .

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101:

thankz in advance cool

ARO hospital

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
NMegaStores:
Just
imagine a guy slept with a dirty mad woman without a condom and when he
got home and opened his room he saw whats in the picture below.

Guys will you do thesame if you are asked to?
yahoo++

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101:

No go find madman wey go lash you, be waitin for me. . .
shocked madman dey ur street cheesy ? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Chizzy20(f): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
hmm..mad women would soon start bin on d run.

2 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

ARO hospital
i wouldn't mind going dere to have 1 or 2 rounds with her cool
Na money we dey talk about man!

2 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Chizzy20(f): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101:

i wouldn't mind going dere to have 1 or 2 rounds with her cool
Na money we dey talk about man!
chai...seems u really nid dis money by all means.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
search NL wella! madmen plenty. . . most especially, those ones wey dey create mumu threads wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by 25omega(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
you do know that magic is not real right? just like santa clause being fake as well

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by justmag(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
The same way they are hunting for albino in Tanzania is the same way they will hunt for mad women here.
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101:

search NL wella! madmen plenty. . . most especially, those ones wey dey create mumu threads wink
no no no no i no want mad guy here cos na coins dem go produce cheesy but i fit manage u boss cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by larryChockode: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
na to dey package lines to toast madwoman now.cool

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by stephenqueen101(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ole undecided undecided
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
no no no no i no want mad guy here cos na coins dem go produce cheesy but i fit manage u boss cheesy
you pass front of nursery school at all

don't you know the difference between madmen and drunkards undecided ?

4 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101:

**dies** grin

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chizzy20:
chai...seems u really nid dis money by all means.
she is only mad and nothing else! i swear to drunk! i will lash her left, right, up and down. . .
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101:

you pass front of nursery school at all

don't you know the difference between madmen and drunkards undecided ?
someone said u are one of nl madman cheesy cheesy#sorry boss
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by stephenqueen101(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
This one strong ooo cheesy
undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by kinglekan: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:

Orijin101:

prettythicksme:

Eheennnn!!! Na so u dey collect servicin wen jacki go work abi??

Afta u go talk say u lof am??
stephenqueen101:

undecided undecided undecided
Abeg straighten that ya face!!
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Eheennnn!!! Na so u dey collect servicin wen jacki go work abi??

Afta u go talk say u lof am??
hell no,i am talking to my boss about money cheesy
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
someone said u are one of nl madman cheesy cheesy#sorry boss
who said it undecided ?
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by stephenqueen101(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
That means mad women go turn hot cakes...you go see fwesh bois they fight for one madwoman!!
Ishilove don ban me embarassed embarassed
Re: He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. by kinglekan: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
kitnah:

**dies** grin

**confirms by pressing booobieesss***

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile / Longest Married Couple Celebrates 81st Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.