Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Governor Mimiko: Having Sex On Credit? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Mimiko: Having Sex On Credit? (782 Views)

Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures / SHOCKING: Governor Mimiko Disgraced And Treated Like A Criminal By The DSS / Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Mimiko: Having Sex On Credit? by kenrino(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Governor Mimiko: Having Sex on Credit?
[img][/img]
The second term of Governor will be remembered as a time of great misfortune for the citizens in many years to come. A time in history that will always be remembered and compared to the arrival of fallen Angels deceiving man and sleeping with the daughters of men. The deceit reached its peak and the people are fed up.

Though I have one or two strong reasons to dislike the Governor, I write not with sentiments or vendetta. As a stake holder in matters of security and well-being of Nigerians, I owe it to God to speak my mind. Perhaps my words will fall on fertile minds, germinate progressive steps and produce good fruits that will benefit Nigerians.

I do not know where to start in my chronicle of Governor Mimikos’ cunning habits mistaken for brilliance by so many. It is indeed annoying how the people of Ondo State are being taken for granted. The craze for Jonathan re-election drove Mimiko to the edge of his dirty habits. Brandishing and issuing empty promises on daily basis in order to win the State for outgoing President Goodluck Jonathan. This motivation was born out of selfish interest as he dreamt of becoming vice president to David Mark someday supposedly after Goodluck Jonathan’s second term in office.

A N2 billion meant as loan packages for potential business owners was used as a political tool. In this economic quagmire that we find ourselves in Nigeria, the urgent need for industrialization and job creation cannot be over-emphasized. Our shameless governor dished some amounts of money to thugs, issued a few to some market women as bait for votes while the remaining of the N2 billion can’t be accounted for. 2 days before election, he busted into the National Association of Small Scale Industries in Ondo State and promised to give out the money in less than 7 days as he canvassed support towards the presidential election. The people are still waiting for Utopia.

“For a very long time he (Mimiko) has been a dictator and he has become an emperor. He doesn’t consult anyone. He is in charge of everything. Nobody can advise him. He doesn’t listen to anybody. He does things alone” Those were the words of The Deputy Governor of Ondo state, Ali Olanusi. He forgets to add that Mimiko eats Ondo state money alone.

While the people lament in poverty, Governor Mimiko wasted more of their time as he conducted a recruitment exercise for teachers and promising heaven and earth. A year after the exercise, the people are still praying for a miracle of creation: that something comes out of an empty promise. The most annoying part is how the government of Mimiko has constantly robbed teachers of their hard earned money. 3 months after teachers loan repayment was completed, the government in Ondo State is still deducting from the salaries of teachers.

Governor Mimiko is well known for his “Use and Dump” habit. Those who dined with him without a long spoon have sorry and betrayal stories to tell about him while some suffer in silence. Selfish and arrogant, a peep into the governor’s mind says “No one outshines me”.
I will write a million words if I intend to reel out to the world all the evil deeds of our shameless governor. He wants it all but have nothing to offer. His promise and fail habit is tantamount to a man who summons a sex worker on credit.

He has started another round of promises towards the House of Assembly election coming up on Saturday in a bid to have PDP in the majority in order to thwart his impending impeachment for various gross misconducts and corruption. “I will announce local government election date immediately after house of assembly election" An election that didn’t happen for 6 years is being promised again. Oga Mimiko, there are no more monkeys in Idanre.

We say enough of the deception. The change at national level must reach all nooks and crannies. For a complete change from bad to good in Nigeria, the axis of evil must be cut down. Charity they say begins at home. Therefore, in my opinion, because it is expedient that Governor Mimiko be impeached for a genesis of positive change in Ondo State, we must be wise and consider all candidates without listening to the voice of deceit come Saturday.

Source: http://kenadvocacy..com/2015/04/governor-mimiko-having-sex-on-credit.html

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Sokoto's Gubernatorial Election Will Be The Most Interesting / As Combatants Return To The Trenches / Ice Cream Shared At A Polling Unit In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.