Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d (7051 Views)

Can You Date A Chick With K Leg?? / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS) / The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by ireneony(f): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
u shud have paid her tfare,,,
most guys do pay my fare with no string attached..
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Chizzy20(f): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
adedeji65:
I did,
gud...so wat was her reply?
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Better believe my brother, women are of different shapes, sizes and everything grin grin grin
I knw abt d sizes and shapes, but dis got me thinking, I was like "if I dnt tlk to dis chick" e fit be Bleep up as d babe made it obviouz
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
u shud have paid her tfare,,,
most guys do pay my fare with no string attached..

I was with a long face, I wasn't ready to be a nice guy dt day,...
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by daveP(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Amberqueen dont squeeze face like that now.

Op is lying! KingT is saying the truth. Ive experienced this

than moment youre on a tight bank queue and her phone falls down and she lipsrsealed to pick it embarassed

i raybuke!
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chizzy20:
gud...so wat was her reply?
the reply a matured babe wuld gv
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by KingTom(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
adedeji65:
I knw abt d sizes and shapes, but dis got me thinking, I was like "if I dnt tlk to dis chick" e fit be Bleep up as d babe made it obviouz
You did well, but you for follow am reach her destination na, I once denied my father's house because I bin wan follow nwa baby reach final bus stop. When I got there, I feined ignorance, I said I didn't know anywhere, she now started directing me, gave me her number and asked me to call her up if I have any problems. Well She landed or rather I landed on her bed three days later grin grin grin I was from Ekiti that day! grin
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by KingTom(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
daveP:

than moment youre on a tight bank queue and her phone falls down and she lipsrsealed to pick it embarassed

i raybuke!
This boy bad paaa grin
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
daveP:

i raybuke!
u deserve sweetcheesy
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Chizzy20(f): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
adedeji65:
the reply a matured babe wuld gv
so..y re u den askin nairalanders...since d matured lady in question has given u reply
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by ireneony(f): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
adedeji65:
I was with a long face, I wasn't ready to be a nice guy dt day,...
but u were ready to collect her no. abi undecided

smh

1 Like

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by daveP(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
This boy bad paaa grin
i raybuked and she smiled. Bad ko...

adedeji65:
u deserve sweetcheesy
(in olu jacob's stern warning accent) such temptation is uncalled for!
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
You did well, but you for follow am reach her destination na, I once denied my father's house because I bin wan follow nwa baby reach final bus stop. When I got there, I feined ignorance, I said I didn't know anywhere, she now started directing me, gave me her number and asked me to call her up if I have any problems. Well She landed or rather I landed on her bed three days later grin grin grin I was from Ekiti that day! grin
na lag she de go convinced her to board her bus close to my area but she SD it's cheaper where she's goin, abeg I dn see woman pass make I dey ff undergrad abt like a puppy..
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
but u were ready to collect her no. abi undecided

smh
d temptation was too strong, she go enjoy me wen she comes back pa.. so cool down I go gist u abt d parole as it goes
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
I dey Abeokuta now and from what I can see, I agree with what KingTom said. They don't maga guys like Lag, PH and FCT babes and forget fine babes too dey this gentle city o!

FUNAAB and Mapoly chics wink
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
daveP:

I wn spray otapiapia on d sweet before buh u seem like a better person, for clarification I go update u as e dey go,. dey get exam dis coming Monday so na lowkey d parole stil dey
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by ClassyAdewumi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
You must be a kowa party supporter
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:
I dey Abeokuta now and from what I can see, I agree with what KingTom said. They don't maga guys like Lag, PH and FCT babes and forget fine babes too dey this gentle city o!

I agree with u, buh not paying tfare shld be a choice nd I knw why I dint... believe me na small thing bro
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
You must be a kowa party supporter
lmdo....!! wow!

1 Like

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

we fit hook up before I go travel backcheesy
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by KingTom(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
daveP:

Hmmmmmm grin
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by KingTom(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
adedeji65:
na lag she de go convinced her to board her bus close to my area but she SD it's cheaper where she's goin, abeg I dn see woman pass make I dey ff undergrad abt like a puppy..
That one na bad market grin
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by daveP(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Hmmmmmm grin
adedeji65:
I wn spray otapiapia on d sweet before buh u seem like a better person, for clarification I go update u as e dey go,. dey get exam dis coming Monday so na lowkey d parole stil dey
grin grin grin face that book o. So that e go dey sweet u when u see the questions 1-8 and your frnds go dey wonder.... And not scratching head when u see only num 1.
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin
daveP:

i raybuke!
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by KingTom(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Omo FUNAAB babes dey give yanslipsrsealed o, chai but they are very good girls grin
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
daveP:
grin grin grin face that book o. So that e go dey sweet u when u see the questions 1-8 and your frnds go dey wonder.... And not scratching head when u see only num 1.
bros am nt a stdnt, tlking abt d babe
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
adedeji65:
we fit hook up before I go travel backcheesy

heya.. Mayb durin weekend. I go enta lag early morning 2moro. When u wan leave abk?
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Omo FUNAAB babes dey give yanslipsrsealed o, chai but they are very good girls grin
yet most of dem r good, buh need a guy to hlp der finances... I finished from there biko!
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by KingTom(m): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
daveP:
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

heya.. Mayb durin weekend. I go enta lag early morning 2moro. When u wan leave abk?
sure weeknd is cool after elctn, me sef go dey busy tomao
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by KingTom(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
adedeji65:
yet most of dem r good, buh need a guy to hlp der finances... I finished from there biko!
Yes it's unfortunate, but I prefer them to those over bearing over demanding UNILAG girls, like say dem rub sugar coating for their kini grin grin grin
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:

lol. I dey tell u.. Good in character and oda tinz *winks*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Have Really Changed With Our Girls (picture) / Yeah / 2 Ghanaian Slay Queens Raped And Killed.(video). Viewer Discretion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.