Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. (68790 Views)

President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by zicoraads: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
I heard this news today, although am yet to confirm the authenticity of it.

If true, he should be arrested immediately. Because if he is returning it, then there is much more he has kept back and there would be more people who would have to be arrested. Two hundred million dollars is not just change that would be hidden or kept and then returned at will.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by rabbuy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
fair14:
What is Nigeria turning into? When did he take the money? Where has the money been? What prompted the return? What has he been doing with the money? Who owes the money?
. Help me ask ifa oh... grin bank alert that obj sent the money to my account or adonbilivit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by idu1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
M17:
JONATHAN PLEASE CANCEL THIS ELECTION JONATHAN FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY .

THERE IS A HIDDEN SKELETON IN THE CLOSET ,

JONATHAN YOU FAILED TO JAIL BUHARI FOR PTF FUND EMBEZZLEMENT .

JONATHAN OPEN YOUR EYES
where is your sense?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by ClassyAdewumi(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
fair14:
What is Nigeria turning into? When did he take the money? Where has the money been? What prompted the return? What has he been doing with the money? Who owes the money?
see questions! You must be from south africa.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by elijah24(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
see matter o
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by jamace(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
OP, are you serious? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Dele010: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Symphony007:
Tomorrow, nigerians will be shell shocked and the political class thrown into disarray as former president olusegun obasanjo just this morning returned 200 million dollars to the federal government and promised to release names if those who do not follow his lead and return "what belongs to the Nigerian people" as he put it, an official announcement of this development will be made tomorrow, Thursday, 9th April 2015.

LMAO!
If he did "fixed deposit" on that amount for even a month...!!!

Is he afraid of Buhari or is there something else here??

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by amakaobiemeka: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
fair14:
thats why we voted buhari, the guy hasnt even assume office and if almighty obj can be refunding what has been with him for yrs, it shows u the fight against corruption that would sweep this nation

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Source?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Dgreatestt: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chai, Op u can lie oo!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
If na true I, i no go **** again. undecided tongue.
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by dazdilijae(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Only gullible people would believe that OBJ stole only 200million angry is it part of the Halibuton bribe or the Seimens deal or the IPP loot? Not talking of the stolen money from petroleum ministry where he as President was also Minister 4 eight years? Abi na sales of oil blocks, or corrupt deductions from federation accounts/ CBN? Abeg if d TIF wan return make e bring 200000billion dollars cos dats jus 10% of Dd loot

Sourse sha OP

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Truckpusher(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Justfollowit:
Source?
Curry sauce or Tomato? cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Curry sauce or Tomato? cheesy

S-O-U-R-C-E tongue

Which of them do you like?

Do you speak Yoruba?
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Truckpusher(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

S-O-U-R-C-E tongue

Which of them do you like?

Do you speak Yoruba?
Some of it to fool any Yoruba policeman that I'm a brother born in another land tongue grin
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by peleson: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Obj, it remains plenty! Hw much is otta farm?return it to fg because it belongs to Nigeria. U'r interest in Niger Dock and transcorp pls return to fg,what about Obasanjo holdings? Pls return to fg! What about several estates home n abroad? Return to fg! And many more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by double0seven(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
There are some news or story, whether true or not, you can only believe when you see them happen before your very eyes. Until OBJ actually does this, the story is not worth believing.

And if this actually happens, then.....

.......I don't even know what to say....
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
WTF!! My mother told me this morning and I said its just a what's app rumour so it is true
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
WTF!! My mother told me this morning and I said its just a what's app rumour so it is true. She told me exactly everything. But Olushegun though you did a good thing but that is a very shameful of you. A former head of state, a former president+ your old age.
Nice1
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
victorels:
Lalasticala, This is a good joke.

My brother it is true. Don't worry by tomorrow it will be everywhere
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some of it to fool any Yoruba policeman that I'm a brother born in another land tongue grin

Lol, nothing do you

Just mention my moniker and you will be safe
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Misogynist2014(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Spoof
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by 9ja4Change(m): 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Symphony007:
Tomorrow, nigerians will be shell shocked and the political class thrown into disarray as former president olusegun obasanjo just this morning returned 200 million dollars to the federal government and promised to release names if those who do not follow his lead and return "what belongs to the Nigerian people" as he put it, an official announcement of this development will be made tomorrow, Thursday, 9th April 2015.

Source pls? It shd also be a reputable source!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by 3kay945(m): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
M17:
JONATHAN PLEASE CANCEL THIS ELECTION JONATHAN FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY .

THERE IS A HIDDEN SKELETON IN THE CLOSET ,

JONATHAN YOU FAILED TO JAIL BUHARI FOR PTF FUND EMBEZZLEMENT .

JONATHAN OPEN YOUR EYES

You should be a comedian. Funny. cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by divaoflife: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Something is going wrong with this country o!
Can't really explain it,but things are happening that beats one's imagination.
First is the Oba of Lagos threatening to throw people into the lagoon.
Then the maddening speed at which supposed PDP members are shamelessly joining the APC.
And now this
But is this story for real?!
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
StunningCEO:

cancel wetin... grin.....muumuu....mankey... grin
His mumuness no get level.
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Truckpusher(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

Lol, nothing do you

Just mention my moniker and you will be safe
Monikers like yours are likely to earn you some police butt kicking. grin
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Wisdytech(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmm!

Op!! You can't force me to believe this!!
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

My brother it is true. Don't worry by tomorrow it will be everywhere

Ok.

Why is it now. To further make people to be afraid of Mr. Incorruptible and raise money for his government.

Its not my concern though. I only want a good governance. If this is how good governance is done, then there is nothing good about government.

I can point out undisputable ills about his action.
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Generalkorex(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
talktimi:
If true, what about the interests accrued ?
:-D:-D
thank God say we even see the actual money
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Paitty(f): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
I can't believe dis,..wait a minute

Could dis be true?
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by 500samuel(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
#teamthomas...source or I don't believe.... till then, na beer parlor discussion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React / Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.