Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. (68789 Views)

President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by talktimi(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Generalkorex:

:-D:-D
thank God say we even see the actual money
if you want to do something, do the one that people will say thank you. Obj should return the cash plus interest or he's just playing to the gallery
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by vanndubi: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Baba, but why
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Generalkorex(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
talktimi:
if you want to do something, do the one that people will say thank you. Obj should return the cash plus interest or he's just playing to the gallery
he don use am buy livestock feeds for him poultry animals

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Monikers like yours are likely to earn you some police butt kicking. grin

tongue

Don't conclude yet

Why don't you give it a try, you never can tell tongue
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

tongue

Don't conclude yet

Why don't you give it a try, you never can tell tongue
I don't take risk with the police tongue
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by SirBlack999(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
He's afraid to go to jail.
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by wordychap: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Saw this on Facebook earlier,
If this is true then Nigeria Is really a jungle

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't take risk with the police tongue

Are you not a real man? tongue
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Truckpusher(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you not a real man? tongue
Real men don't fight to lose ,they only fight when they are dead sure that they are winning. tongue

Only iidiots and not real men fight to prove a point. grin
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Real men don't fight to lose ,they only fight when they are dead sure that they are winning. tongue

Only iidiots and not real men fight to prove a point. grin

Come on

Real man stand for what they believe in regardless of its consequences

Oya, give am a try kiss
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Truckpusher(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

Come on

Real man stand for what they believe in regardless of its consequences

Oya, give am a try kiss
What would be the gains if the consequences involves total annihilation with nothing to show for your actions?

Real men would always stand for what they believe in regardless of the consequences ,yes but that action must be compensated by something much more greater and taunting the police with all hope on your moniker isn't one of them right now.

FYI: stop using the kiss emoticon - I don't want misogynist your hubby breathing down on my neck over nothing. grin
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
What would be the gains if the consequences involves total annihilation with nothing to show for your actions?

Real men would always stand for what they believe in regardless of the consequences ,yes but that action must be compensated by something much more greater and taunting the police with all hope on your moniker isn't one of them right now.

FYI: stop using the kiss emoticon - I don't want misogynist your hubby breathing down on my neck over nothing. grin

Just a little faith tongue

Believe in my name and I shall give you light tongue

Ermmm...a woman is allowed to have multiple partners, isn't she tongue

Would you like me to formalize this? tongue

*on one bended knee*

Truckpusher, will you be my second husband? tongue
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Waspy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Op...you be Linus?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Truckpusher(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

Just a little faith tongue

Believe in my name and I shall give you light tongue

Ermmm...a woman is allowed to have multiple partners, isn't she tongue

Would you like me to formalize this? tongue

*on one bended knee*

Truckpusher, will you be my second husband? tongue

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by dafuturis(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Op, if this info is not made official tomorrow eeh! U go see wetin I go do u
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by saintaustine(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Source Of This Information Please.
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by agabaI23(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
OBJ will also return his manhood to Naturanal manhood bank
I hear una
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by ignis: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Good news
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by flopriddy: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Our politics should mirror our economic aspirations, not the other way around. There is no wisdom in living in the North, earning a living, yet despise the Northerners. That's being ungrateful. The gods of politics don't like that.

How long can this collective amnesia insulate us from meaningfully seating at the table, making contributions to Nigeria's political evolution?

How long can this foolishness go on?

How long?

Where are they?

Anyone home?"

Hmmm ... I sincerely hope some people are listening

VOTE AMBODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Symphony007:
Tomorrow, nigerians will be shell shocked and the political class thrown into disarray as former president olusegun obasanjo just this morning returned 200 million dollars to the federal government and promised to release names if those who do not follow his lead and return "what belongs to the Nigerian people" as he put it, an official announcement of this development will be made tomorrow, Thursday, 9th April 2015.
$200m means he still has $1.5b to play around with, and he still won't be broke if he returned it.

OBJ, you still owe $1.3Billion.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by mrdoubled(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
This news has no source, so hw credible is it @ OP? We jus can't take any news dis days without a genuine source
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by jom28gy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is he afraid of the man?
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Akanbee2015: 2:43am On Apr 09, 2015
tomakint:
The 4th Republic was kickstarted by this man and he especially contributed to the huge failure of democracy under his watch while engaging electoral malpractises, lack of respect for rule of law, gross corruption across all sectors of the economy, declaration of state of emergencies, many white elephant projects, open mockery of the judiciary and many more. He is the reason why we are still stagnant as a Nation. Obj is an unrepentant fault-finder....he deserves to be probed.

We'll soon find out who the bigger thief is/ thieves are. I learned Diezena Maduake fell sick and went to London, but we hope she gets well and #BringBackOurMoney. Lol. GEJ and Mrs Faka. Make all of them just refund our money. Simple!
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Akanbee2015: 2:45am On Apr 09, 2015
flopriddy:
Our politics should mirror our economic aspirations, not the other way around. There is no wisdom in living in the North, earning a living, yet despise the Northerners. That's being ungrateful. The gods of politics don't like that.

How long can this collective amnesia insulate us from meaningfully seating at the table, making contributions to Nigeria's political evolution?

How long can this foolishness go on?

How long?

Where are they?

Anyone home?"

Hmmm ... I sincerely hope some people are listening

VOTE AMBODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambode ni o!
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 09, 2015
fair14:
What is Nigeria turning into? When did he take the money? Where has the money been? What prompted the return? What has he been doing with the money? Who owes the money?

Nice questions...we are not fools.

This is just another hypocritical act
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 09, 2015
idontblivit...
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Johnesk: 6:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Obj have done well. No body have forced him 2 do so.
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 09, 2015
Symphony007:
Tomorrow, nigerians will be shell shocked and the political class thrown into disarray as former president olusegun obasanjo just this morning returned 200 million dollars to the federal government and promised to release names if those who do not follow his lead and return "what belongs to the Nigerian people" as he put it, an official announcement of this development will be made tomorrow, Thursday, 9th April 2015.

Are you an eye witness. Where is your source ?
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by flopriddy: 6:35am On Apr 09, 2015
VOTE FOR THE APC....VOTE AMBODE
Re: Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. by tit(f): 6:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Obasanjo is now a confirmed thief.
he should bring out the rest of our money.
even if he has to sell otta farms
i dont care
he should give us our money!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] / Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.