Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Scenario 2 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scenario 2 (2539 Views)

In This Kind Scenario, Who Is The Big Fool (picture) / If You Are The Bride, What Will You Do In This Scenario ? / Scenario !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
~ I would stay only if she agrees that I sleep another woman just to have at least a child of my own..
Adopting can never be like having your own child..
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fruit of the womb is a gift from God and until God speaks, I can never act on final judgement of man.. Our marriage arrangement continues..True Love conquers all..
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
YOU in capital letters!

ans that jere!

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lala247:

Lol me or u cheesy
Re: Scenario 2 by Kazrem(m): 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:
Hey peeps

LADIES GENTS

You find a girl or guy you like, everythings going smoothly .. Your even thinking of marriage

But he or she drops a bombs.. "THEY CANT EVER HAVE CHILDREN"

Do you continue the relationship or will u leave the relationship!

Thoughts and opinions, smiley

Cc lalasticlala
Ishilove

What then is the essence of the marriage? I do know procreation is not the only reason of marriage but it's an important reason that cannot be sidetracked.
Re: Scenario 2 by Kazrem(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Drag him to the lab for impotency tests angry
Which kind moniker be this.
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

If I was the one that couldn't bear children I would let him use another egg but he can't get a second wife. Technology and money is all we need.

Yh thats true ..

Modern techs can help these days
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kazrem:

What then is the essence of the marriage? I do know procreation is not the only reason of marriage but it's an important reason that cannot be sidetracked.

I understand what u mean

But u can still have kids but might not be the natural way tho
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
olaxco2f:
YOU in capital letters!

ans that jere!

embarassed embarassed embarassed

If i love him and its not his fault im will try and see what options are available .. First before deciding
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ipledge:
i cant adopt i need a child that will have my kind eyes,i cant have two wives...baby mama can be better option

Lol so basically u would dump her
Re: Scenario 2 by Kazrem(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

I understand what u mean

But u can still have kids but might not be the natural way tho
I can't still continue.
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kazrem:

I can't still continue.

Wow ... What if they use another womans egg ?
Re: Scenario 2 by 20bc(m): 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Well depends, if she is still young there might be a possibility that she can still have children and if we have gone past the point of no return i.e(age is not on our side) I will just marry her for❤and get another b¡tch pregnant ⚠⚠⚠
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
20bc:
Well depends, if she is still young there might be a possibility that she can still have children and if we have gone past the point of no return i.e(age is not on our side) I will just marry her for ❤ and get another b¡tch pregnant ⚠⚠⚠

Real comment smiley

Yea but at least u try all avenues..
Cuz not having kids is serious issue in african culture
Re: Scenario 2 by Kazrem(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Wow ... What if they use another womans egg ?
Lala, gbagbie. Anything aside the conventional "put-in-get-belle", am out of it.
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kazrem:

Lala, gbagbie. Anything aside the conventional "put-in-get-belle", am out of it.

Lol .. Well at least ur honest ..
But wait

What if u dont find out till after like 3 years i to the marriage woukd u still leave ?
Re: Scenario 2 by 20bc(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Real comment smiley

Yea but at least u try all avenues..
Cuz not having kids is serious issue in african culture
VERY serious. But in the case of after marriage complication occurs at one point or the other thereby stopping her from given me children, I will just have to adopt⚠⚠
Re: Scenario 2 by Kazrem(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol .. Well at least ur honest ..
But wait

What if u dont find out till after like 3 years i to the marriage woukd u still leave ?
*big sigh*. I no know sey na interrogative session I dey ooo
Well to your question, 3 years , ha is long ooo. Well since she can give birth (the bottom line and the ultimate purpose), I will stick to her.

Come to think of it, this your interrogation made me to have a rethink for 2 minutes. Since the bottom line is to give birth (at least from my own angle), must a woman give birth through the conventional means?

Umm Abdurrazaq! Next child will not be through the usual way!
Lol.

Is pm allowed?
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kazrem:

*big sigh*. I no know sey na interrogative session I dey ooo
Well to your question, 3 years , ha is long ooo. Well since she can give birth (the bottom line and the ultimate purpose), I will stick to her.

Come to think of it, this your interrogation made me to have a rethink for 2 minutes. Since the bottom line is to give birth (at least from my own angle), must a woman give birth through the conventional means?

Umm Abdurrazaq! Next child will not be through the usual way!
Lol.

Is pm allowed?

Lol,ok i get ur point
Yh u can pm if its friendly cht smiley
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
20bc:
VERY serious. But in the case of after marriage complication occurs at one point or the other thereby stopping her from given me children, I will just have to adopt⚠⚠

Ok good response ! Lots of babies with no families out there
Re: Scenario 2 by 20bc(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Ok good response ! Lots of babies with no families out there
I don't understand why are you asking this kind of question Can your boo perform his duties like an urobo man or you need a Johnny danger⚠⚠⚠⚠
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
20bc:
I don't understand why are you asking this kind of question Can your boo perform his duties like an urobo man or you need a Johnny danger⚠⚠⚠⚠

Lol i know nothing bout urobo men so cant comment on that ..
Re: Scenario 2 by 20bc(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol i know nothing bout urobo men so cant comment on that ..
LOL just joking...... But if your boo tells you he can't have children sweetie❤ run sharp sharp leave am. ⚠⚠⚠
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
20bc:
LOL just joking...... But if your boo tells you he can't have children sweetie❤ run sharp sharp leave am. ⚠⚠⚠
thanks for the advice wink
Re: Scenario 2 by 20bc(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:
thanks for the advice wink
uWc⚠⚠⚠
Re: Scenario 2 by hfinest1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
if we truely love each other, its easy... all we nid is money... thanks to genetics, I can inserminate my sperm into another woman, pay her, she gives birth and we take d baby... easy...... but owo ni koko...
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
hfinest1:
if we truely love each other, its easy... all we nid is money... thanks to genetics, I can inserminate my sperm into another woman, pay her, she gives birth and we take d baby... easy...... but owo ni koko...

Ok u get it
Re: Scenario 2 by hfinest1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Ok u get it
do u do pm?
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
hfinest1:
do u do pm?

Not really but u can send if u got something important to say privately , i'll reply smiley
Re: Scenario 2 by Kazrem(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol,ok i get ur point
Of course it is.
Re: Scenario 2 by hfinest1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Not really but u can send if u got something important to say privately , i'll reply smiley
pm sent... try n reply...
Re: Scenario 2 by Kazrem(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol,ok i get ur point
Sent.
Re: Scenario 2 by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 09, 2015
Highest thing we adopt then do blood convenant ontop the pikin head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schocking: Man Caught By Wife Accidentally Having Sex With Her Identical Twin Si / Whom Do U Prefere? / Ladies Only: How Do U Like Dem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.