Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

In This Kind Scenario, Who Is The Big Fool (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Kind Scenario, Who Is The Big Fool (picture) (1835 Views)

When you choose to be a fool for love. / If You Are In This Scenario Who Will You Choose / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Kind Scenario, Who Is The Big Fool (picture) by prideofscience: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
state ur opinion with back up grin

Re: In This Kind Scenario, Who Is The Big Fool (picture) by rawpadgin(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
dont even know what to write undecided
Re: In This Kind Scenario, Who Is The Big Fool (picture) by xender(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
permit me 2 say tvis

they are both big fools
Re: In This Kind Scenario, Who Is The Big Fool (picture) by xender(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
permit me 2 say tvis

they are both big fools
Re: In This Kind Scenario, Who Is The Big Fool (picture) by obiorathesubtle: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
In situations like this, we usually have the fool and the fooled

This is a special case, both of them are fooled fools.

They marry foolishly, give birth to foolish children, die foolishly and the foolishness continues.

1 Like

Re: In This Kind Scenario, Who Is The Big Fool (picture) by prideofscience: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
chair grin ur own too much. So can de marry in dis kind situatn incidentally ?
obiorathesubtle:
In situations like this, we usually have the fool and the fooled

This is a special case, both of them are fooled fools.

They marry foolishly, give birth to foolish children, die foolishly and the foolishness continues.
Re: In This Kind Scenario, Who Is The Big Fool (picture) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
maybe the op

1 Like

Re: In This Kind Scenario, Who Is The Big Fool (picture) by amdoyin82(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2015
They are both fools jare

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Girls Most Beautiful In West Africa, Nigeria Finish Last / Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt / Am I Being Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.