Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) (22440 Views)

Dangiwa Umar Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) / Ken Nnamani Celebrates 67th Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This man is a big theif,he is one of those parasites sucking Nigeria.This criminal has been in the corridor of power since Buhari made him governor and he is about to spend 20 years in the senate with nothing to show for with his constituency voting for him over and over again.Thank God GEJ lost if not they might consider him as PDP flag bearer for ptesidency

I never knew u could thank God for GEJ's loss. You are a wicked soul for spending months on this forum shouting GEJ TILL 2019 when you know how much he allows thieves to walk free. You should cover your face in shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by cyril83(m): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Where is abba moro.n can't see him in the pic.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This man is a big theif,he is one of those parasites sucking Nigeria.This criminal has been in the corridor of power since Buhari made him governor and he is about to spend 20 years in the senate with nothing to show for with his constituency voting for him over and over again.Thank God GEJ lost if not they might consider him as PDP flag bearer for ptesidency
the thing tire me o,is he the only learned person in their place?

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Dotmanroy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
David mark....oke aye!!!
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by legendary4luv(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
OK seen!!! Next......... Our money oooo, there's God ooooooooooooo
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Time to retire bros
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by generaliy07(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Old loot'ocrat, whatever.

Before you vote in Lagos, read this

www.nairaland.com/2241402/oba-akiolus-statement-advice-lagos
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Maybe U should blame the cows who keep voting for him

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
David mark ------ 67yrs... young and articulate. reason....PDP

GMB ------72yrs...."old senile dementia illiterate"....reason.....APC

Pls whats the difference bw 72 and 67

Just 5.

Beware of propaganda.
It kills.
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by phabulux: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Don't call him a 'big thief´. He deserves pity. Look at his smiles.

When you know you're done for and some b.as.tards still consider you worthy of awards, then, aight!
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by NobleG1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
David Mark is the most corrupt Senate President in Nigerian history. This thief is busy stealing billions.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Stephenqueen106: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Am just here to read comments, make I spread ma mat dey look with ma iron spectacle grin grin
Orijin106 abeg nack me 8bottles of orijin
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by drkay(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chai! See men. God bless my hustle.
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
This man and my MD too resemble shaaa,anyway happy birthday to him.
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This man is a big theif,he is one of those parasites sucking Nigeria.This criminal has been in the corridor of power since Buhari made him governor and he is about to spend 20 years in the senate with nothing to show for with his constituency voting for him over and over again.Thank God GEJ lost if not they might consider him as PDP flag bearer for presidency
That dream is not yet over. He may be PDP's candidate in 2019.
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by coolestca(m): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
As he Don win election how he no go remember him birthday grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by datribune: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I beg to disagree with this your assertion.

Why come on a public forum to disagree wit what u know little or nothing about?. What do u know about David Alechenu Bonaventure Mark, a citizen of d nation of Belize & one of nigeria's most corrupt military turned civilian elite whose questionable loot is stashed away in foreign banks & investments. Familiarize urself wit his shady deals as minister of communications when he made dat despicable statement - " telephone is not for d poor". Only in Nigeria will a man like him ever smell power again after such a fraudulent & pitiful record of service to his nation.

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by mideoti(f): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Where's the family? undecided
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Old men all around, this man makes me wonder if there is no tenure restriction for the senate members cos he's been there for ages, just became as ex senate president, dunno the jazz he uses or there's no other senatorial material from his Benue constituency. Politics has favoured him tho.
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Aikaybadex(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
obibankz:
His blood is really red and white, up PDP 4 life, u will neva work alone, cos even in football cups u won counts, I 4see what happened 2 Chelsea after they won Champions League happening to Apc, PDP is like d red devils, will surely bounce back and take their throne
Guy, no dey compare PDP to my club o...we fit vex giv u o...wetin??
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by ohenhen1: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
You mean Senate minority leader?
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by mobaking: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Happy birthday to the incoming senate minority leader.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by esantex(m): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
longest serving senator.......when he reach 90 him go retire. greedy man

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by 1stola: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
1 FROMM LEFT: SEN. ANDY UBA; SEN. VICTOR NDOMA-EGBA; SEN. TUNDE OGBEHA; SENATE PRESIDENT DAVID MARK; CO-CELEBRANT, MR CHUKS OTAGWO; CHAPLAIN OF ST MULUMBA CHAPLAINCY APO, REV.FR. INNOCENT JOOJI AND FCT COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, MR WILSON INALEGWU, SUPPORTING SENATE PRESIDENT IN CUTTING HIS 67TH BIRTHDAY CAKE IN ABUJA
ON WEDNESDAY

2 SENATE PRESIDENT DAVID MARK (L) RECEIVING BIRTHDAY CARD FROM HIS CHIEF OF STAFF, SEN. ANTHONY MANZO DURING HIS 67TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IN ABUJA ON WEDNESDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-david-mark-turns-67/
LOSERS!
It's no longer business as usual tongue

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by 1stola: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
I just so dislike that thief.
One of the things I am happy about in this past election is that, the rogue will no longer be our Senate president.
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by 1stola: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
kenonze:
David mark ------ 67yrs... young and articulate. reason....PDP

GMB ------72yrs...."old senile dementia illiterate"....reason.....APC

Pls whats the difference bw 72 and 67

Just 5.

Beware of propaganda.
It kills.
Hopeless slave
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by 1Dray(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
The stupid old man
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by loosecanon50(m): 12:58am On Apr 09, 2015
see as david mark head don big finish, i wonder wetin dey inside d head....maybe na dunlop grin grin
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by usmanma(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2015
celebrate our money..barawo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive / N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention / Police Officer Who Was Killed By Vehicle In Ekiti State, Buried Amid Tears. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.