Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,903 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? (1034 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by Onozboy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
The first picture happened something last year, A guy spent 16million naira to buy 99 Iphones to propose to his girl but she said NO. The second picture happened in Nigeria last weekend in the mall the girl said NO. Would you like to propose to your girlfriend openly or privately why? Ladies which would you prefer?

Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Anything rily nice whether private or public. But be sure I will say yes if not, d ansa shall be no, no mata d stunts or preparations made grin
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by VickyRotex(f): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
If its openly, then it has to be like the first one. grin grin tongue

Not a guaranty that I'l say yes tho grin
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by vislabraye(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
I will do it privately first. When she says yes then i fit do shakara propose for public. Make one small girl no come disgrace me in front of people.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Privately
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by Onozboy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Privately
why
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by Tallesty1(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Old man style.

Kolanuts and palmwinegrin
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by jamex93(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
that guy dey mad o

16m

see money fa

u no go buy 1 bottle of Chapman take propose to ha ni

most you show u have money

guys self
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by R0ckefeller: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
all those ladies above me are just disturbing theirself wo even want 2 propose to u b4.
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by R0ckefeller: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
jamex93:
that guy dey mad o

16m

see money fa

u no go buy 1 bottle of Chapman take propose to ha ni

most you show u have money

guys self
d Chinese guy is really stup!d I heard he make use of his 2year salary to get dem iphones.
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by jamex93(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
R0ckefeller:
d Chinese guy is really stup!d I heard he make use of his 2year salary to get dem iphones.

oh

now

I

see
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by venatus25(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Privately
Onozboy:
why
Maybe she believe in the fact that the constant thing in life is CHANGE.
OR
She is mature enough to consider that public display of marriage engagement, doesn't make sense since it is not a warranty for the actualization of the proposed marriage.
OR
She may consider it as a display of childishness in public although other believed it to be a public display of affection. And it become disgusted if the guy and lady lack the humor, intelligent and personality to handle it in public.

Above all it is unnecessary public display of pride and imprudent in the sake of love between two love birds.
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
venatus25:

Maybe she believe in the fact that the constant thing in life is CHANGE.
OR
She is mature enough to consider that public display of marriage engagement, doesn't make sense since it is not a warranty for the actualization of the proposed marriage.
OR
She may consider it as a display of childishness in public although other believed it to be a public display of affection. And it become disgusted if the guy and lady lack the humor, intelligent and personality to handle it in the public.

Above all it is unnecessary public display of pride and imprudent.
God bless you jare. U ve sopken my mind

1 Like

Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by venatus25(m): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
God bless you jare. U ve sopken my mind
AMEN cheesy
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by R0ckefeller: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
jamex93:

oh

now

I

see
d guy is just a d!ck
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend Openly Or Privately...ladies Which Do Like? by jamex93(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
R0ckefeller:
d guy is just a d!ck

D!ck get use pass am

(1) (Reply)

No More Dating Until I Hit 20 Million / How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) / The Thing About Sexual Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.