Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Letter To Igbos# We Are One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Igbos# We Are One (823 Views)

Igbos, We Need To Take Over APC / Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists / IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Igbos# We Are One by Shabii: 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
The issue of this so called rift between the YORUBAS AND THE IGBOS in Lagos state has been worrisome ever since the statement made by the oba of lagos had gone viral.pls let us all note that INDIVIDUALITY cannot make us strong,each ethnicity cant be strong enough to be sovereign.we should try as much as possible to know that elections would come and go,lives would be lost,money would be spent,loosers would emerge,winners would triumph but our words or statements would forever remain to hunt us either positively or negatively.
I plead to everyone of us,the elites of this country,the peaceful positive thinkers of this great country to make it known to everyone surrounding us drumming for war that experience is the greatest teacher.

May God not let us witness any war in Nigeria and this can be made possible if we can all come together and think with one mind.

Lagos state is a beautiful state and it is one of the most peaceful state in Africa.do not let political propagandas lead us astray,mind you,all these so called politicians would leave the battle field when it is getting hot and we the masses would suffer it.

I am an IGBO and i strongly condemned what the Oba had said but i also und his plight and frustrations,as a king he shouldn't ve said it but also he needed to voice his opinion.to my fellow igbo brothers,pls!!dont let us take this to far,most comments made here regarding the issue were made at the comfortabilty of thier homes,most of them not even based in lagos.we that ve businesses and properties here in lagos knw how much we re to losse if this issue escalates.

Lets all be careful in our actions before it hunts us back.yes,some igbos voted for jonathan and the pdp but other igbos also voted for buhari and apc,its all about choice regardless the margin.don't let anyone decieve u by talking out of context and making himself sound as a spokesperson for the igbos.THE IGBOS DONT HAVE A SPOKESPERSON,THEY ALL HAVE VARIETY OF OPINIONS...THE YORUBAS ARE ALSO THE SAME,THE OBA IS NOT THIER SPOKEPERSON..THAT WAS H[left][/left]IS OWN OPINION

LAGOS IS OURS but that doesn't mean it doesn't have heritage,most yorubas would only be angry when u tell them to their face LAGOS DOESN NOT BELONG TO THEM,IT IS QUITE INSULTIVE TO SAY THAT.MOST OF US IGBOS CAME FROM OUR NOBLE STATES TO COME EARN A LIVING,to be sincere,most of us are settlers here and one way or the other,relatives came to join us ,we had kids and now we also want to claim lagos?IS THAT POSSIBLE,i respect the peace ve experienced and i wont tolerate anyone jeopardizing it
Pls let us all learn our lesson at this past presidential election,once bitten twice shy.

#I AM PROUD IGBO,I LOVE LAGOS BUT LAGOS IS NOT MY FATHERS PROPERTY

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Igbos# We Are One by chiefolododo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
This one is wise . Let me affirm what the oba said , we will call on ogun , sango , sanpona , obatala to slaughter ndi igbo if they refuse to vote ambode
Re: Letter To Igbos# We Are One by truefact: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
We are not one... don't deceive yourself
Re: Letter To Igbos# We Are One by Shabii: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
No need of that#we say no to violence
chiefolododo:
This one is wise . Let me affirm what the oba said , we will call on ogun , sango , sanpona , obatala to slaughter ndi igbo if they refuse to vote ambode
Re: Letter To Igbos# We Are One by Shabii: 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
We are abd this last presidential election proved that regardless the margins at some quaters.I LOVE NIGERIA AND NIGERIA IS MY HOME.thank you smiley
truefact:
Re: Letter To Igbos# We Are One by Shabii: 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
We are,the this last presidential election proved that regardless the margins at some quaters.I LOVE NIGERIA AND NIGERIA IS MY HOME.thank you smiley
truefact:
Re: Letter To Igbos# We Are One by omololu2020(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok...God bless yoruba land,god bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Letter To Igbos# We Are One by tutaboi(m): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Guy u no be igbo..... Walu ife !

(1) (Reply)

Card Reader Already Have Accredited Name In It Before Accreditation Ibadan / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / Nigerian Forces Invade Last Known Stronghold Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.