Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

A Question For Team Foreign Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For Team Foreign Girls. (1588 Views)

Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... / When He Says Team Foreign, Do This.... / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
In every tread which speaks bad for Nigerian girls,you would always notice them saying KEEP CALM AND DATE A FOREIGN GIRL. About this do you mean every foreign girl even from BURUNDI? And also I have met a good amount of foreign girls who don't have standards.
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Don't mind those fools
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by iPopAlomo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
brito:
Don't mind those fools

So much pain...

3 Likes

Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by iPopAlomo(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chisom460:
In every tread which speaks bad for Nigerian girls,you would always notice them saying KEEP CALM AND DATE A FOREIGN GIRL. About this do you mean every foreign girl even from BURUNDI? And also I have met a good amount of foreign girls who don't have standards.

Is the girl from Burundi not a human being...?! at least she isn't a Nigerian... It's common sense...

do not be an ass-licker...

1 Like

Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chisom460:

Trying to score brownie points with the females, aren't you? Inasmuch as I cringe at SOME of the misogynistic posts I have read here, MOST females do nothing to repel the appellations tagged to them. LOOK AROUND YOU SIRE, THERE ARE TOO MANY VAIN, LOOSE AND DISLOYAL FEMALES ON THE PROWL.

WOMEN SHOULD HELP THEIR OWN CAUSE.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by Vinshu(f): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nigerian girls have poor quality standards! Really bad!

2 Likes

Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by nzeobi(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
OP you mean team facebook foreign girls

1 Like

Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by Beamborla(f): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vinshu:
It's not your fault, honey.

You can hide behind your keypads to write shit about people you don't know because some fools don't know how to think straight.
I really don't blame you, I blame our guys.
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by Vinshu(f): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Beamborla:

You can hide behind your keypads to write shit about people you don't know because some fools don't know how to think straight.

I am sorry if i got under your skin but "Your Guys" would agree with me.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by Beamborla(f): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vinshu:

I am sorry if i got under your skin but "Your Guys" would agree with me.
There is no space for you under my skin.

My point is, you have no right whatsoever to tag anyone 'poor quality standard'... Just because some bunch of fools always come here to spew trash.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by Vinshu(f): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Beamborla:

There is no space for you under my skin.

My point is, you have no right whatsoever to tag anyone 'poor quality standard'... Just because some bunch of fools always come here to spew trash.

Alright, i am sorry.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by swaggzo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

So much pain...

AND ENVY!

1 Like

Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by swaggzo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Beamborla:

THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE FOR US ALL IF OUR LADIES ARE ANY BETTER smiley

1 Like

Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chisom460:

We aren't talking about standards

We are talking about them demanding from their guys like he is their father... Them pretending...them being unloyal...them always looking for the quickest and nearest guy to chop from.....

1 Like

Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Beamborla:

just let it slide.... With the words she spewed, it shows she's got no manners nor standards... Like you said, its we that create such avenues for insults but some of our ladies also do not help matters..
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by Beamborla(f): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
just let it slide.... With the words she spewed, it shows she's got no manners nor standards... Like you said, its we that create such avenues for insults but some of our ladies also do not help matters..
She already apologized and I think that settles everything. I agree with you, some girls are bad and I'm not against anyone going after foreign ladies at all. But tarnishing the image of billions of Nigerian ladies just to get cheap attention is just uncalled for as far as I'm concerned

1 Like

Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by Beamborla(f): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
swaggzo:

THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE FOR US ALL IF OUR LADIES ARE ANY BETTER smiley
And our guys are all saint abi? O kare lai.
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Beamborla:

She already apologized and I think that settles everything. I agree with you, some girls are bad and I'm not against anyone going after foreign ladies at all. But tarnishing the image of billions of Nigerian ladies just to get cheap attention is just uncalled for as far as I'm concerned
Alright... Its great that she appologised... I agree with you that it isnt fair judging billions fom the outcome of one or two experiences...
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by OluwaChinenyenwa: 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vinshu:
I am sure you know what poor quality standards mean I wont show you how a poor standard quality girl behaves, not tonight..

Okay.. You are a fool for this comment.. Idiot, you take up your stupid access to internet and spew trash about people you know nothing about.. What does that make you??
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by Beamborla(f): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Alright... Its great that she appologised... I agree with you that it isnt fair judging billions fom the outcome of one or two experiences...
Thank you
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by modskiller(m): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
You say all nigerian girls aren't good abi? Who told you to try all of them. You be Ashewo...
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Beamborla:

Thank you
Any time dear... We re all Nigerians and should always have each other's backs no matter what...
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by sanbells(f): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2015
Some of dem never cross naija, talk more of their village.. they be like, team, foreign girls undecided
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by ronald4lif(m): 12:37am On Apr 09, 2015
sanbells:
Some of dem never cross naija, talk more of their village.. they be like, team, foreign girls undecided

It's not written on the forehead, you know.
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by tayoxx(m): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2015
my own na KEEP CALM AND REMAIN SINGLE.... mi ti raye obirin....hustle mi ni mo ko ju da
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by MrsChima(f): 1:03am On Apr 09, 2015
tayoxx:
my own na KEEP CALM AND REMAIN SINGLE.... mi ti raye obirin....hustle mi ni mo ko ju da

So you hustle big women because they won't turn you down?

1 Like

Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by MrsChima(f): 1:05am On Apr 09, 2015
What was the question
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 09, 2015
Mrs chima kiss
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 09, 2015
Vinshu:

grin grin grin grin grin. LMFAO! Most of them not all of them. The worse part of it is that they will never learn. That infuriates me the most.Jeez! Top designers and beauty shops need to set up their branches in Nigeria. There is a lot of work to be done on our girls.

I am waiting to be scolded for this post! I don't give a rat f**K!
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by tayoxx(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2015
MrsChima:

So you hustle big women because they won't turn you down?
women keh.....I'm steady chasing money o.....love is sweet but with money it's sweeter
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
tayoxx:
women keh.....I'm steady chasing money o.....love is sweet but with money it's sweeter

Even sweeter than toto? sad
Re: A Question For Team Foreign Girls. by tayoxx(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
MrsChima:

Even sweeter than toto? sad
yes keh

(1) (2) (Reply)

These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single / When Bea Says She Want A Colourful Wedding. / Watch Gay Men's Reaction When They Touched V*gina For The First Time [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.