Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single (1586 Views)

The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! / Dear Men, These Things Could Make Any Woman Trip For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by mdbissalla(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
The little stressors in your life can make
ALL the difference.
In the world of energy and the law of
attraction, there’s a simple principle to
understand: natural and universal law
brings to you what you’re focused on.
Many singles complain, “Oh no, you don’t
understand. There are no singles out
there interested in me. I can’t find
anyone to date. Do I have to settle and
live alone?”
Ironically, it’s that very mindset that can
keep a single person single.
So what to do? It’s difficult for some to
“talk yourself into a better mood” or
“create a more productive mindset.”
Many coaches advise just that, though. So
I’m here to offer another practical way to
shift your energy toward positivity.
Attack this list with passion, and address
any items that are true for you. It will
shock you how much your attitude will
change by simply removing these energy
blocks present in your life:

1. Unreturned phone calls

2. Unanswered emails

3. Unpaid bills

4. Cluttered closets and junk drawers

5. Old food in the refrigerator

6. Out of date food in the freezer

7. Out of date computer

8. Old flip cell phone

9. Pet hair everywhere

10. Smoking

11. Working long hours

12. Drains running slow

13. House interior needs painting

14. Neglected yard, garden or patio

15. No spiritual or social connections

16. Stuffy, cluttered bedroom

17. Old pillows on the bed

18. Unfinished projects

19. Messy desk

20. Accumulating junk mail

21. Old, uncomfortable mattress

22. Not respected at work

23. Burned out light bulbs in the house

24. Scuffed up old shoes

25. Not enough time outdoors

Taking better care of your external
environment will make your internal
environment — your heart, emotions and
thinking — improve. It’s mysterious how
this works, but that makes it even more
fun. Step over your doubts and go
through this list addressing anything you
can. Before long, your spirits will lift.
One thing’s for sure, the sexiest thing you
can bring to a new relationship is a happy,
cheerful spirit. Work on being content and
at peace with your life. That’s irresistible
to people looking for love!
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by Hollyb(f): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by ladyF(f): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Some of the points ain't true

1 Like

Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by mdbissalla(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
Some of the points ain't true
like what & what? is number 6 & 10 not true?
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by Jhenny(f): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
on my part, no 25 is d truest
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by ladyF(f): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
mdbissalla:

like what & what?
is number 6 & 10 not true?
a lot. Some things on the list have no relationship with whether or not ure single
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by donholy28(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
wetin concern these things and being single?
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op I don't see any correlation between someone been single and the above listed stuffs...

Maybe you need to enlighten us more...

For me, I am single because I choose to be...

And what is it wrong being single? Singleness gives you a whole lot of time to achieve your dreams...

No worrying about spouse or been a side chic..

Friends rock your Singleness.... When
You feel ready for a relationship, you can go ahead and focus your energy, time and money on it...
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
#26 not ready
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by hos4x(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
what bout....I jes wanna be left alone
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by bqlekan(m): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jhenny:
on my part, no 25 is d truest
lemme help you improve on that.. wink
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by Jhenny(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
bqlekan:
lemme help you improve on that.. wink
how,pls??
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by bqlekan(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jhenny:
how,pls??
move a bit closer, if you don't mind
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by Jhenny(f): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
bqlekan:
move a bit closer, if you don't mind
hmmm.
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by fajani(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
[size=13[img]Smoking koh, If you code your smoking,i belt it has no effect i[/img]pt][/size]
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by fajani(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]Unreturned phone calls

2. Unanswered emails

3. Unpaid bills

4. Cluttered closets and junk drawers

5. Old food in the refrigerator

6. Out of date food in the freezer

7. Out of date computer

8. Old flip cell phone

9. Pet hair everywhere

10. Smoking

11. Working long hours

12. Drains running slow

13. House interior needs painting

14. Neglected yard, garden or patio

15. No spiritual or social connections

16. Stuffy, cluttered bedroom

17. Old pillows on the bed

18. Unfinished projects

19. Messy desk

20. Accumulating junk mail

21. Old, uncomfortable mattress

22. Not respected at work

23. Burned out light bulbs in the house

24. Scuffed up old shoes

25. Not enough time outdoors[/s]
all na wash..
.what will be will surely be
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by bqlekan(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jhenny:
hmmm.
yeah... will be waiting for your arrival cheesy
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by Jhenny(f): 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
bqlekan:
yeah... will be waiting for your arrival cheesy
right!!!
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by bqlekan(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jhenny:
right!!!
your monosyllabic answers ain't helping matters at all angry I want an answer cheesy You in?
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by mdbissalla(m): 5:25am On Aug 29, 2015
kerygalerie:
Op I don't see any correlation between someone been single and the above listed stuffs...

Maybe you need to enlighten us more...

For me, I am single because I choose to be...

And what is it wrong being single? Singleness gives you a whole lot of time to achieve your dreams...

No worrying about spouse or been a side chic..

Friends rock your Singleness.... When
You feel ready for a relationship, you can go ahead and focus your energy, time and money on it...

well, your views are ok. but if you are to sample those that are/were much successful in life, u will see that they are/married.
a successful relationship forms a marriage.
a successful marriage forms a successful life.
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by Jhenny(f): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2015
bqlekan:
your monosyllabic answers ain't helping matters at all angry I want an answer cheesy You in?
i'm in partially
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by bqlekan(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Jhenny:
i'm in partially
you need to be fully in, only then I can help cheesy
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by Jhenny(f): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2015
bqlekan:
you need to be fully in, only then I can help cheesy
i cant be fully in oo,reasons best known to me
Re: These 25 Unexpected Things Could Be The Reason You’ Re STILL Single by bqlekan(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Jhenny:
i cant be fully in oo,reasons best known to me
Hehe cheesy I promise to take away that reason.. anyway, we start from somewhere..Mail me smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Most Romantic Picture In Nairaland? / 10 Tips To Make Your Boyfriend Trust You Forever / Matured Answers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.