Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (29626 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland / What Do MR N MRS Nairaland Stand To Gain Apart From Popularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by spanzed(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ipledge:
n'a me cool passe for this place
I neva notice you sha...but I doubt am
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:

You got me angry u knw that

neways b let dt slide.. I cnt fight truckpusher, i seen his pic once.hes got wide chest
aint noone wana mess wt a wide chest grin
*puts back my shirt*
angry? how?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by spanzed(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Guy leave them abeg and chew popcorn grin Wetin concern Agbero with overload? grin
baba only popcorn nothing to step am down
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by kralll: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where is the deceit here? cheesy
you are engaging in look but cannot touch. It doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
spanzed:
I neva notice you sha...but I doubt am
after chibwike na me,
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tiny? Your best friend likes it tiny grin tongue
tf? undecided

truckpusher mann im jus comin frm a stupiid bann whr I ws d only one banned dspite d fct we were two makn troubls.
dnt wana go into another cos of u..else, amma finish yo asss

newys il allow u pass.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by 20bc(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
do u wnt me to fucccl u then cheesy
I dnt fucck tinydiicks but I cn manage for ursak tho
Sister na only you waka come, you day take on how many guys........ take a rest I got your back from behide....... And niggas una nor day shame, na woman una fit day talk to.... make una carry una d¡ck leave this thread
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
kralll:
you are engaging in look but cannot touch. It doesn't make sense.
You're not in any position to advice me - Why don't you take your advice and shove down your smelly asss. grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by KingTom(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
spanzed:
baba only popcorn nothing to step am down
Dem don ban weed amd orijin na grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enegod:
*puts back my shirt*
angry? how?
ene u knw wat u did
lets dnt act like kidz here..

but its fine wink how body?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireny:
well guy fvvvk u! fuuk u! fuuuk u again.
guy bring it on u castrated puppy.

do u know what I just got a ban and guess what!grin I don't fuuking care.

now to you, u are a modaforking uncircumcised gay(gay)
let me use my curse words cos I already got a ban...

u forking sycophant... a deranged puppy with no home..

fukkkkkkkkkllkkkkk you niggah
you smell like a latrinegrin

ode!

Sorry babe, I think I have overgrown all this.

Bye!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Not yet ,not until I see those red tiitts close to my eyeballs. grin
thats like a dream..and anyday that dream happens, I'll wake up frm it, find yo asss and killl you grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Sorry babe, maybe next time

Bye!
please come back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Bye!
Another counter punch - You need to hit back. shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:

thats like a dream..and anyday that dream happens, I'll wake up frm it, find yo asss and killl you grin
Dreams are dreams and reality seems to be the only place I love going to - I make my own dreams and turn them to a reality....go figure tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ipledge:
please come back
Who knows , maybe she or he got a dripping nose now. grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Bye!
missclasssy gives up! grin

final score ireneony 4:3missclasssy

coming up
Truckpusher vs cherryice
time 00:00 grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by IfyChuky(m): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
She's fine, she's fair bt her brain dey bleach... cry #SMH

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dreams are dreams and reality seems to be the only place I love going to - I make my own dreams and turn them to a reality....go figure tongue
ok u wish
nw you are gettn too serious on me..
whrs d murdafckin truckpusher I knw..??

Hows your bish btw? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by zinachidi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
una no wan go crash?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ozoigbondu: 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Sorry babe, maybe next time.
I think I have overgrown all this.

Bye!

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enegod:

coming up
Truckpusher vs cherryice
I wee slaap u oo angry
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by spanzed(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Dem don ban weed amd orijin na grin
lol hpe the weed na kenyan own sha b'cos na my brand of weed be that I also prefer the orijin chill...u be my guy na why I like to dey watch fight with you grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
ene u knw wat u did
lets dnt act like kidz here..

but its fine wink how body?
seriously I dnt know!
boby is fine...hope yours is fine too
How is little bruce lee?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by IfyChuky(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enegod:

coming up
Truckpusher vs cherryice
Tunes In.., mek una no fall my hands oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.