Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (29587 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland / What Do MR N MRS Nairaland Stand To Gain Apart From Popularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Come and lie down beside me and I'll tell you all their secrets here. tongue
aint you married yet?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmm... Too many puccies in here - I guess it's time to hunt. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
aint you married yet?
I'm waiting for you to hit 60 tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by spanzed(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
i joined 2013...
probably u should forward ur complaint to the mods or supermod.But people voted last year and the contestant with the highest vote cast emerge winner I neva noticed any form of. Rigging infact I enjoyed how the organisers played their role...abi u want to be an organiser this year??
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm waiting for you to hit 60 tongue
u rily wnt us to go there nw right wink
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Creamish(f): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
UnknownT:
grin grin . Na guess I guess oh!

Funny guess...made me read up again... grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
kesikeller:
thanks *eats popcorn*oboy collect orijin o, we are in for a long night
confirm man...*grabs 5bottles of orijin from him* grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Okay, this is the thread... *sits down, orders for popcorn*
make i sit with you,i get kunu,i get Orijin...two choice
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Chinum: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I thought you were contesting to be MRS SÉUN?

Other contests shouldn't bother you.

grin grin grin ppl sha get mouth.
In all seriousness I hope you are joking cos I need no rival. undecided
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
u rily wnt us to go there nw right wink
Where?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by spanzed(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=KingTom post=32500136]I am a changed man. I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back, no turning back grin[quote]E no mean say u don give ur life to christ... grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Zenith21(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

This is quite interesting.....
So because I used a symbol that darkrebel frequently uses, then I am him?
Wow. It's now obvious that your ignorance is genetic as well as spiritual.

I asked you a question and instead of you to explain the ill-written nonsense you typed on your original post, you started baking at me ferociously, like a starved Benin dog.

I just don't have your time.......

. Na small matter una don begin para like say 2mao no dey..... Well dis is gonna be so interesting grin

Round 2 fight::::::: popcorn abeg, who get small
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
they never did, some peeps just took it as their alter call
Wtf..... Then public opinion should be allowed! Oh God....... angry

Y'all romancelanders are fake asses that allows yourself to be trampled upon, but trust me, I ain't gonna subject myself to that shiit..... damn
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where?
why r u serious nw?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Missyetty(f): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Some people be claiming celeb on nairaland.....*i laugh in swahili*

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
why r u serious nw?
Because you got me confused tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by KingTom(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

GOOD!!!

MISS (FARANO/ROCKTATION/ISHILOVE).

MR TOMKING and MR FALCONEY will love to HOST 2015 MR NAIRALAND COMPETITION.

We will be most HONOURED if our REQUEST is granted.

Thank you.
Guy be careful what you wish for o grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Because you got me confused tongue
yh I got u exctly where I wantd u to b..confused lol

nw lets talk abt what u sent sm time ago.. why dd u send it
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
I came here to watch a good fight .

Irene and co please do something lemme service my eyes. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ireneony(f): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

I asked you a question and instead of you to explain the ill-written nonsense you typed on your original post, you started baking at me ferociously, like a starved Benin dog.

well well well! I don't give a bleep about you...

I don't lick people's butt ...

maybe u forgot that this is irene u are talking to...

who the hell are u..
I laff I chenesegrin

I'm just coordinating myself becos I got more cu##s words.

for the last time, stop behaving like prodeegee deranged dogundecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by zinachidi(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
who give a fuuukundecided
this line is getting, why dont u come up with another phrase..
oh i see! if is ireneony there must be something wrong with itundecided
u better back off or you will regret the day u joined nairaland.

some stup!d nigerians that their mum or dad cant even spell their name will come here and start spilling maggot..
is not a compulsory task to comment on my thread, why dont u go to those with better english grammar...

ode!
easy, we're nt fighting ok, i was just making a point, if u dont wanna correct it, fyn leave it there ok? U pple are d ones complaining about bashing of ladies, u don start na. If i tell u my own, na wahala.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I came here to watch a good fight .

Irene and co please do something lemme service my eyes. tongue
yh I supprt u

irene n co pls tear bra grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
yh I got u exctly where I wantd u to b..

nw lets talk abt what u sent sm time ago.. why dd u send it
I can't remember right now and of course this isn't the right place to ask such question - It's simply childish and immature. grin

And why didn't you reply me ?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dechandel,as usual doing gateman work,,viewing through the gate,without posting..
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by spanzed(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:

you dey fear grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Zenith21(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Missyetty:
Some people be claiming celeb on nairaland.....*i laugh in swahili*
celeb online, non-celeb offline......

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by falconey(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:

LWKM , wait you think say them go give EX-CONVICT HOST?

Your name dey CAPITAL letter for most regular ban customer in romance..
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
yh I supprt u

Nice one ,tearing of bra makes girls fight interesting with those two headlamps shaking like they got hit by category 3 hurricane. grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Zenith21(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
yh I supprt u

plus pant biko.... Hope say na G strings, to make it quite easy to tear!! grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by swaggzo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

YOU BOTH PROBABLY IN A TERRIBLE TERM
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) / Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids / Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.