Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. (906 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
The man of list is here again and potential man of the year, guys do some stupid stuffs because of sex and spend waywardly on girls and after those girls dump their dumbtard ass, they feel regret.

These are the things:

CAR
PHONE
SHOES
SHIRTS
PAY HER SCHOOL FEES
HELP HER PARENTS FINACIALLY
WRISTWATCH
PAYING HER HOUSE RENT
ESTABLISH A BUSINEES for her.

After all these when the GF dump their ass they feel regretted they haven't done all these. Stupidity. I know most guys will deny they haven't.
Re: List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
I don't know if it is just me oo but hardly has any of your threads made sense to me... This current one inclusive. cry

*takes another long drag from his imported Canadian weeds*

FriedPlantain

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. by modskiller(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
When you forming baddest guy but decided to enter a holy relationship with her only to find out she's been knacked by some other brother in the lord. Let some one shout Hallelujah!!!!!
Re: List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I don't know if it is just me oo but hardly has any of your threads made sense to me... This current one inclusive. cry

*takes another long drag from his imported Canadian weeds*

FriedPlantain
answer these questions: how many reasonable threads have you created?

How man made frontpage?

How man has reached atlease 20pages?

You can't produce a thing but when someone does you critisize.
Re: List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:
answer these questions: how man reasonable threads have you created?

How man made frontpage?

grin grin grin

This will be interesting.... Spreads mat...
Re: List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. by kinglekan: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:
The man of list is here again and potential man of the year, guys do some stupid stuffs because of sex and spend waywardly on girls and after those girls dump their dumbtard ass they feel regret.

This are the things:

CAR
PHONE
SHOES
SHIRTS
PAY HER SCHOOL FEES
HELP HER PARENTS FINACIALLY
WRISTWATCH
PAYING HER HOUSE RENT
ESTABLISH A BUSINEES for her.

After all these when the GF dump their ass they feel regretted they haven't done all these. Stupidity. I know most guys will deny they haven't.

Oga take time to proof read b4 posting.
Re: List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. by Rexhenrex(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
passing bye

Re: List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. by fromnigeria(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Criticism is allowed. It helps us lan. Depending on how you receive it.
Re: List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:
answer these questions: how many reasonable threads have you created?
One

How man made frontpage?
that same one did

None
Re: List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. by phlio(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
I see kids here....#away I walk#
Re: List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. by swaggzo(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
undecided
LOL
OP EVEN CALLED HIMSELF MAN OF LIST.

HAHA. .

PLEASE IF YOU EVER RUN OUT OF IDEAS PLEASE MAKE A LIST OF NOISEMAKERS OR THE GIRLS YOU USED TO LIKE BACK IN SECONDARY SCHOOL. OR A LIST ON HOW TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL PROPERLY.

WHO KNOWS, WE COULD HACK THIS SITE AND MAKE YOU ADMIN undecided
Re: List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. by Ewuro4: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
One that same one did[b]None [/b]

grin grin lol
Re: List Of Regretable Things Guys Do For Their Girlfriends By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
One that same one did[b]None [/b]

Dumb lie is your profile hard to view?

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Spot Or Identify A Shy Guy? / Then She Came / I Feel Like Braking Up With Her(advice Needed Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.