Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch (41559 Views)

Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / US Did Not Give Buhari Any Oil Thieves' List - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by promise3048(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2015
this is Nigeria air space control centre there will ba an airplane entering into nigeria air space on 29 of may by name buhari2015 it will be cruising in an altitude of 5000ft it does nt hv a de-icing system bt nt to worry they will be no need for that cos d heat in naija does nt entertain snow to fall and this plane is being piloted by some old pilots dat hv nt been in service for a while and hv very poor perfomance in their flight school pilots like buhari,obasanjo,tinubu,atiku and many numerous crew members dat are nt to be trusted to take us to our destination in one piece and d airplane is going to witness an incredibe turbulence making it nt favourable for any passenger onboard and upon its long time to be flying they will be a high shortage of food for d passengers onboard and the landing of this plane is nt predictable i dnt knw whether d plane hv any plan or manuel directing them on hw to land infact they have no landing gear cos dis set of pilots like cruising around nigeria airway and hv no intention of landing on airport 2019 or beyond unlike the the former airline that jst landed GEJ2009-2015 in a peaceful way nt minding dat d passengers experienced some Bokoharm-f18 fighter jets dat tried to bring down d plane bt in dis Buhari2015 airline there is no room for comfort there, infact it is nt built for comfort cos there is no A.C no oxygen mask,no power for d televisions,no seat belts no safety equipments in case of emergency even though u try to jump out of d window they are thugs everywhere to tie u down and pyt u under deck and d pilots and crew members of fis flight have a reserved parachute in case of incasity bt d flight will nt encounter any Bikoharam-f18 fighter jets cos their boss is d head (pilot buhari)pilot bt there is a chance of encountering some niger militants that may try to shoot d airplanes fuel tank making it to maybe start spinning down bt unfortunately the treats have nt been confirmed at d moment so unbehalf of the nigeria airways control centre we apologies to all nigerians that dis whole drama is going to unfold in our air space
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by ojnnaco(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2015
We have heard dis for d uptenth times .... We are patiently waiting to see d so called CHANGE
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by bayulll01(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2015
barcanista:
It is not by rhetoric, we shall await the list.

Funny you,are u more interested in buhari failure or you want this country to move forward,get it to your pathetic brain,buhari and apc will come out with the best brain to save this country from total collapse,we are on a rescue missions,so barcanista the least you can do is to pray we comes out from the rumbles of gej administrations,things is awry worst than we never imagine,can't wait for may 29,get ready to see lot of surprise when they announce the deep shiit our economy is
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by winnky85(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2015
Ok
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by klax(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2015
mployer:
They should avoid rigging of elections. Thats all we ask for now.

The moment elections are rigged, wrong people get into power and wrong things Start happening.

Bros it's inevitable their is going to be mess for sure. All these frog that are jumping into APC camp will derail apc just wait and see as the game goes.

I have said it and I will say it again two things is about to happen very very soon *it's either buhari goes the way of all these vultures in this so called holier than thou party called apc and he become enemy of Nigeria* or *he buhari goes the way of Nigeria doing what Nigeria want him to do and become all these vultures around him enemy* just wait and see, is it not Nigerian? I trust them they will do all they can to turn buhari to their dummy as they did to Gej which buhari might refuse thereby start firing at him just wait.
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by tola9ja: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Myself2:

OMG
This is the dumbest post I've seen on nairaland this year.
Go get a brain, you dumbfuck

ho boy no be fight now

why did you classify it has dumbest post ?
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by cute75(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2015
So in essences u are trying to say GEJ failed because of his wife.
Noted!
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by JingoOAU(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2015
SirMethod:

Jonathan was more fulfilled losing than winning. Stop hating, just encourage your Buhari to lead well coz our eyes are open thanks to Jonathan the Man of Peace.

He should have hold on to power....do you know what happened to Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette.....exactly that was waiting for Jonathan

1 Like

Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by folahann(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2015
I think they should just ask credible party members to submit their CV for ministerial appointment. They should then set up a panel to scrutinise the list and interview the shortlisted candidate and later assign appropriate portfolio.
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by kenny987(f): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2015
In making their inputs, can they turn their eyes to the Ministry of Education and make equal the required scores for getting admitted into unity schools? Since a child from Anambra state is required to score a minimum of 139 same should apply to all children within Nigeria. There's no justification for encouraging some to strive for only 5 or even less and they go into same schools with same syllabus!
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by bamipet01: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2015
Yes, we don't wnt 1st lady to be dictatint for us
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by arsetalks(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2015
Thats epic. Coming from a PDP/GEJ fan.

mployer:
They should avoid rigging of elections. Thats all we ask for now.

The moment elections are rigged, wrong people get into power and wrong things Start happening.
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by jamace(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2015
Politician Buhari finally caged!

That is why it is good to leave the stage when the ovation is loudest. Buhari's hands already tied. grin
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by ArcToyin(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2015
Good ratification and a welcomed development.
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by Cool83(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2015
Kog45:
This THIEFFNUBU slogan don dey turn u to a mad man dat needs to be tied down.If u are not happy with a new govt coming on board,u are free to stage a coup.
let them form their prefer govt inside lagoon
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by Cool83(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2015
kenny987:
In making their inputs, can they turn their eyes to the Ministry of Education and make equal the required scores for getting admitted into unity schools? Since a child from Anambra state is required to score a minimum of 130 (I hope I'm correct), same should apply to all children within Nigeria. There's no justification for encouraging some to strive for only 5 or even less and they go into same schools with same syllabus!
i wonder why Jonathan cnt do that
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by swittyjenny(f): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2015
OK o, We are watching
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by Bimpe29: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Is a good development for our nascent democracy. A party is superior, and so should it be; any day, any time. Saying bye bye to era of undue disregard for the party and its officials by PDP.
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by jamace(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
kenny987:
In making their inputs, can they turn their eyes to the Ministry of Education and make equal the required scores for getting admitted into unity schools? Since a child from Anambra state is required to score a minimum of 130 (I hope I'm correct), same should apply to all children within Nigeria. There's no justification for encouraging some to strive for only 5 or even less and they go into same schools with same syllabus!
You are right: https://www.nairaland.com/2043886/cut-off-points-admission-into
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2015
bestestgirl:
Since the party aims to have such influence over the polity, they should persuade all their senators and reps to vote and slash the salaries of legislators by 3/4.
If they can achieve this, thats enough for me.

I love you for this sensible post.
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by peeboy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
we expect you to talk about your agenda for Nigeria and to strategize on how to implement it.
seems to me like jostling for positions is what they care about. methink you are toeing the same line with pee dee pee, dare to be different
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by dBard: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
First of all, the question is whether Nigerians voted the party or the man
Secondly, I don't see why the party should 'ratify' ministerial appointments wen we have the national assembly... aren't the majority so far APC members??

Dunno and maybe wrong, but I see in this the beginnings of the inevitable power play between the president and d party chieftain(s).

watching tho....
Re: APC To Ratify Buhari’s Ministerial List - Punch by nijanigga: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
what will happen to Obanikoro's ministerial position? he will be minister for 2 months?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] / This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians / Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.