Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Definition Of A Real Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition Of A Real Man (1832 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of A Real Man by octopusfreaky(f): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
[size=13pt][color=8b4789][b]1.)A real man has a brave heart.
He is a warrior and a
warrior seeks out battles. He goes
around picking fights with evil.
Real men aren’t never passive about injustice! They
don’t sit watching sports and news on tv when their families are
going down. They stand up to fight. They go
against the devil, sin, poverty and
against everything that’s not God’s will in their lives
or in their families and communities. A real man picks fight with a brave manly heart!!

2.)A man love battles and adventure. He is built with an innate desire for
kingship over a realm and a desire to want and love
a woman. That's why men seek power and want to be strong and be a
ladies man .Why are so many men struggling and failing in life?

3.) A real man doesn't blame the
woman but take RESPONSIBILITY, Adam didn’t and
that’s why we are where we are today. Why?
Because for every woman that’s dysfunctional,
there’s a man in her life that’s failed her either by
his actions or inactions. If a man is unwilling to assume
this responsibility, he’s isn’t ready to be a man or a
leader in a home! That’s why it’s important and critical for a man
to establish himself before he gets
married. A man needs to become a warrior, taste
some victories and spoils of war, get introduced to
himself, be assured in his own identity before he
settles down with a woman because when men
marry as boys, they’ve set themselves up for a
troubled marriage.

4.)A real man thinks carefully before taking any actions..Like the popular saying goes "To every action there are consequences". Questions for men to ponder upon ..Do you know that the destiny
of your family, the progress of the society you live
in and the course of at least four generations of
your children depend on what you do with your life
as a man? Women don’t have such a far reaching
impact on life as men do!
Have you an idea of the enormous responsibility
you carry as a male man? Are you equipped for
such a responsibility? Do you know how
important you are in the epic story of this world we
live . Do you know you can save your family and society ?
I hope this was helpful..Thanks..
Source::soulmakeover.com[/b][/color][/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Dolypson04(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
You missed this..... No matter how real a man is, if he is poor he is really unreal
Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
A woman telling a man how to be real? U see, that's my only problem with women. They leave their job and want to do ours. Why not focus on what it means to be a real woman and leave the men to figure out who a real man is!

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
ok
Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2015
vfactor:
A woman telling a man how to be real? U see, that's my only problem with women. They leave their job and want to do ours. Why not focus on what it means to be a real woman and leave the men to figure out who a real man is!

[size=15pt]buhahahahahahahahah well said bro grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Definition Of A Real Man by octopusfreaky(f): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2015
vfactor:
[size=13pt]a real man will not talk like this,,you are typical example of point 3 and besides who says there are no real women out there...if you didn't find this important to you,,, OYO[/size]

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Real Man by octopusfreaky(f): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Dolypson04:
You missed this..... No matter how real a man is, if he is poor he is really unreal
[size=13pt]a poor man with realistic goals and dogged determination to achieve them is a real man.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=13pt]a real man will not talk like this,,you are typical example of point 3 and besides who says there are no real women out there...if you didn't find this important to you,,, OYO[/size]

You see? You know how a real man should behave. Have u been a man before? And I never said there re no real women. I only said women should spend enough time educating their fellow women on how to be real, rather than telling men how to be real, cos u dont understand us!
Re: Definition Of A Real Man by chomytex(f): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Hehehe,op if u keep judging them by their comments then u are on a long tin.
No one is perfect,we are all striving towards perfection..
Some men are real in one aspect or the other.
Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2015
why dont you focus more on what a real woman should be like..

and leave the men to figure theirs out
Re: Definition Of A Real Man by octopusfreaky(f): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2015
vfactor:

You see? You know how a real man should behave. Have u been a man before? And I never said there re no real women. I only said women should spend enough time educating their fellow women on how to be real, rather than telling men how to be real, cos u dont understand us!
[size=13pt]my main focus is on men for today and if its not okay by you,,,walk out please...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=13pt]my main focus is on men for today and if its not okay by you,,,walk out please...[/size]

Okay! As u order ma! After all that's how ur "real" man should behave, right?
Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Ephemmm: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
In women's perspective, a real man is a godly man, who is a dummy, and can therefore easily controlled tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Brugo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Funny how women are the ones claiming to know what a real man should be like.
Re: Definition Of A Real Man by octopusfreaky(f): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ephemmm:
In women's perspective, a real man is a godly man, who is a dummy, and can therefore easily controlled tongue tongue tongue
[size=13pt]nope,,a man will always and forever be the head but he should at least give her listening ears ..[/size]

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Ephemmm: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=13pt]nope,,a man will always and forever be the head but he should at least give her listening ears ..[/size]

But there lies in the heart of everywoman to make her husband a ceremonial head, while the real executive function is being performed by her: na lie tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Dolypson04(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=13pt]a poor man with realistic goals and dogged determination to achieve them is a real man.[/size]
How many ladies believe that?
Re: Definition Of A Real Man by octopusfreaky(f): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dolypson04:

How many ladies believe that?
we still have many ladies that believe in their man especially if he has good prospects regardless of his present financial status ..

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
vfactor:

cheesy You're funny man... grin

On the defensive, maybe men are falling short on expectations . A reminder is not bad I feel smiley

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
pinceprinz:

cheesy You're funny man... grin

On the defensive, maybe men are falling short on expectations . A reminder is not bad I feel smiley

A reminder is never bad. But its got to do with the source from which its coming. How do u think a doctor would feel getting medical advice from his friend who's a lawyer! Huh? That's what I am saying!
Re: Definition Of A Real Man by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
vfactor:

A reminder is never bad. But its got to do with the source from which its coming. How do u think a doctor would feel getting medical advice from his friend who's a lawyer! Huh? That's what I am saying!

Too far! Even the gate man could give the Doc an health advise cheesy

(1) (Reply)

5 Surprising Reasons He WON’T Leave His Wife For ‘the Other Woman’ / One Word For This Babe.......+18 / GUYS Before You Ask Her Out Pls Check The Financial Problem She Has.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.