Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? (37934 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by buoye1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by scofieldsimba(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ya,those days for aj we de use am mount local antenna.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sile12:
Baby, that's what my elder sister, now mother of two called it back then. She named it "Mary", she will always bath it, cream it, and back it.
Lmao, throw back pic of the week!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by cococandy(f): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
I had a yellow one grin

Good ol' days. Brush the hair and pierced the mouth to put food in which would then Get rotten and start smelling and I'd have to wash it before i could use it again.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by koxi: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Any girl who does not remember dis doll, means ur still a kid. U have no business being here on NL. Tis meant for grownups and adults grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by SAMBARRY: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sile12:

See you, as if you uve seen it before, you can only be familiar with doll like this. "Indomie generation" tonguetongue
na ajebo pikin wey get this kain doll. Na the pako ones wey get the type of op own grin
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Kentrasso(f): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mine was blue in colour. Good ole dayz cheesy

I remember this one more. we would carry out numerous hairstyling experiments until all the hair is finished

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by baysmith(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
lmaooo...gosh...daht was wen ladies were gurls...cant frgt dis lailai...original plastic wey no dey brake...lolx
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by myjobsfinder(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hahahahaha no be only ladies o
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol.. They also make sounds when you press them hard grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmmn,"Babi"in Ondo dialect,Daddy and mummy things,this baby of a thing is the offspring back then,Those days ehn,am a badoo when it come to daddy's play of a thing,God will forgive nah,it's his job
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by shevon: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
dharay99:
I do o, shocked

So tey we go chook d head wid nail all bcuz we want plate hair 4d toy. smiley

I use the attachment whey we dey put for the head after we don chook am finish use learn to weave hair, people come dey trip onto say I be guy embarassed

If na now, I no go gree my son use am play sef,not to talk of weave hair.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by amtalkin(f): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
hahaha I so remember them!
I used to have the blue one
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by 9cbaby(f): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol I remember vividly
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by agbolase2: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hahahahaha... That was when "Simbi" use to be a girl.
Thank God for technology.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by emerald20(f): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wow remember dis doll I used it a lot wen I was learning hw to make hair,I will ve to use nail to borne holes on the on den put attachments for it to ve hair so can plait it,hmmm den if u touch ma doll u re in trouble
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by VENTY0(f): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sile12:
Baby, that's what my elder sister, now mother of two called it back then. She named it "Mary", she will always bath it, cream it, and back it.
I can never forget this. I used nail to make holes n use attachment. Lovely and memorable childhood
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by rezzy: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
I have now gon, my Mil gave it to my son yesterday
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by OboloMAN: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
d question was directed to ladies but guys are answering, chai nairaland guys self na wao.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by chillingbabe: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yea grin
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yes o! cheesy

My doll didn't survive it. I bit the hell out of the doll till it died. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Sunjos: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Na wao... Like play like play. .. Person don dey old o.... Mmmmn
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by MKO4ever(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
VENTY0:
I can never forget this. I used nail to make holes n use attachment. Lovely and memorable childhood

Nail on the baby's head??
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Shakazulu2: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Ladycloud(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
sweettease:
Chai grin grin grin those days

So this doll dey photogenic
....lol... asin eeeh
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Sijo01(f): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gosh, I did this too o........ Person go come fix tangle attachment for the doll cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Ulove(f): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin grin grin chei! Gone are the days I had it ooo and I name the babara and luwiza.lolzz I bath them ,cream them,sewed dresses for them,sleep with themhow time flies.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by codernoni: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
from this thread i can knw the girls to avoid
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by clemz85(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
that moment you start filling it up with water

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by koyla: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
kissReplying on behalf of my sister
had one on her birthday

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by ijecks(f): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
lwkmd,i always ate the nose and legs,had the blue one after series of shedding crocodile tears to get one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / 13 Words That Do Not Exist In Your Nigerian Parents’ Vocabulary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.