Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article (27723 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Dem dey sale hymen na.
We go use Tighten the kini with alum..
GBOLA dey reduce o.Sometimes you no dey notice am.E get the time wey the thing go get small weight, sometimes the thing go just hang their, shrink, weak and weary.

Buhahaha! grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
passionate88:
For the bolded, one bottle of chilled Martinellis for you.

Thank you man! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by PAINGAIN: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
ojdollars:
I was doing some research about a whole different topic; Nigeria Steel. When I ran into these article on Vanguard with caption: Marital Infidelity: Are Nigerian women truely the most unfaithful? , this comment by one user, My Mumu Country captured my attention. So I decided to share these with the house to know what everyone thinks about the user's comment below, make we move away from politics small.

My Mumu Country • a month ago
Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women in the world. Go to University campuses and see how young girls sell their body for sex. An average teenage Nigerian girl can have ten to twenty boyfriends and sugar daddies. They have one for school fees, one for taking care of hairstyle, one for usual pocket money, one for recharge card phones and latest gadgets, one for paying hostel room fees, one for taking them on vacations, one for shopping on latest wears in vogue and one for general purpose need. They called these boyfriends or Sugar Daddies "Muggus" or "Mgbada". That is "Foolish Ones" or "Cheap Antelope meat". A Nigerian girl can marry a husband twice her father's age due to ulterior motive. If you want to know how bad Nigeria women are, dare take her overseas and specially USA. The divorce rate in America is 35% but 55% among Nigerian married spouse. Once they use their husband's citizen statue to come into USA as an immigrant or "green Card" holder, then the game sets in. They will start quoting "American Laws" as if it was taught to them in Nigerian primary and secondary schools.

The deceitful and unscrupulous ones will start running faster than their shadow in America. On arrival, they use their spouse financial well-being to obtain education specially in the Nursing field, once they secure a good paying job, insubordination in marital affairs kicks in. They start trumping up flimsy excuses to divorce their spouse. Most times, they start keeping opposite sex friends outside marriage and start depriving their husband the natural need of life.(The guys know what I mean). For any slightest of provocation, they will call the law enforcement to arrest their husband. The statue of liberty"American MamaWater" or "Evil Marmaid" donated by France gives freedom of immunity to women and children in the USA.

That woman carrying a torch in one hand and situated in Staten Island was donated by France to corrupt USA. It gives women the torch of Freedom but some women turn the freedom to "Free-Doom". Most ungodly women use it as an advantage against their husband when it comes to marital differences. Most of them want divorce because they have found third party, or want to live a single lifestyle due to promiscuous life-style. It does not matter how many children they have in that marriage. In USA, Igbo women divorce their husband more than any tribe. About seventeen Nigerians have killed their female/wives after been driven to temporary insanity. They say "Temporary Insanity" but the best thing is to walk away from the house and move on with a new life once these women start their "abracadabra" in marriage. Some men try fighting back but end up been the loser. Their financial earning garnished from paying monthly child support and rendered homeless in America. 70% of American men are in jail due to problems with their wives or girlfriends. Yeye de smell for America.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/marital-infidelity-are-nigerian-women-truely-the-most-unfaithful/

I didn't bother reading everything but whoever talk say naija women b d most unfaithful obviously never been to south africa. Southy women no send o. Once d itch dey for her toto she must scratch am. It doesn't matter who does d scratching. I dey always take style dey ask them if dem don marry b4 I....u know na.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Brugo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
AM UNFAITHFUL cool

Chai. I salute you.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Dele010: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
ojdollars:
I was doing some research about a whole different topic; Nigeria Steel. When I ran into these article on Vanguard with caption: Marital Infidelity: Are Nigerian women truely the most unfaithful? , this comment by one user, My Mumu Country captured my attention. So I decided to share these with the house to know what everyone thinks about the user's comment below, make we move away from politics small.

My Mumu Country • a month ago
Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women in the world. Go to University campuses and see how young girls sell their body for sex. An average teenage Nigerian girl can have ten to twenty boyfriends and sugar daddies. They have one for school fees, one for taking care of hairstyle, one for usual pocket money, one for recharge card phones and latest gadgets, one for paying hostel room fees, one for taking them on vacations, one for shopping on latest wears in vogue and one for general purpose need. They called these boyfriends or Sugar Daddies "Muggus" or "Mgbada". That is "Foolish Ones" or "Cheap Antelope meat". A Nigerian girl can marry a husband twice her father's age due to ulterior motive. If you want to know how bad Nigeria women are, dare take her overseas and specially USA. The divorce rate in America is 35% but 55% among Nigerian married spouse. Once they use their husband's citizen statue to come into USA as an immigrant or "green Card" holder, then the game sets in. They will start quoting "American Laws" as if it was taught to them in Nigerian primary and secondary schools.

The deceitful and unscrupulous ones will start running faster than their shadow in America. On arrival, they use their spouse financial well-being to obtain education specially in the Nursing field, once they secure a good paying job, insubordination in marital affairs kicks in. They start trumping up flimsy excuses to divorce their spouse. Most times, they start keeping opposite sex friends outside marriage and start depriving their husband the natural need of life.(The guys know what I mean). For any slightest of provocation, they will call the law enforcement to arrest their husband. The statue of liberty"American MamaWater" or "Evil Marmaid" donated by France gives freedom of immunity to women and children in the USA.

That woman carrying a torch in one hand and situated in Staten Island was donated by France to corrupt USA. It gives women the torch of Freedom but some women turn the freedom to "Free-Doom". Most ungodly women use it as an advantage against their husband when it comes to marital differences. Most of them want divorce because they have found third party, or want to live a single lifestyle due to promiscuous life-style. It does not matter how many children they have in that marriage. In USA, Igbo women divorce their husband more than any tribe. About seventeen Nigerians have killed their female/wives after been driven to temporary insanity. They say "Temporary Insanity" but the best thing is to walk away from the house and move on with a new life once these women start their "abracadabra" in marriage. Some men try fighting back but end up been the loser. Their financial earning garnished from paying monthly child support and rendered homeless in America. 70% of American men are in jail due to problems with their wives or girlfriends. Yeye de smell for America.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/marital-infidelity-are-nigerian-women-truely-the-most-unfaithful/

[size=18pt]That dude must really be angry... LMAO![/size]
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by kingchuks500(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
I quilt agree with u, most of our (Nigeria) women are not certify with what they get.52VTMBTYTN
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by fiquo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lose more than 10kg in 9 days with all NATURAL Clean 9 dietary supplements. Clean 9 is made in Arizona, U.S.A by Forever Living Products. Loads of testimonials from our previous users that I can Share with you. Call me, Dimeji your weight-loss-guy on 08181265570 or BBM 24D766BD. Let me help you achieve your weight loss goal.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
igbo again?
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by hensben(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
The problem with most nigerians is that they use western world celebrities to dictate their life down here.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by hensben(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
dorin27:
LWKMD @ one for paying school fees, one for pocket money and so on. Its for the ladies that are not contended with their man na
see as the unfaithfulness dey sweet u for body..Awoof dey purge belle oo
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by darlenese(f): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is ur mother faithful?
Is ur wife faithful?
are ur sisters faithful?
Use the questions above to derive the answer lipsrsealed
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Skoopy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
I object to it, the writer of the article may not have traveled beyond the shores of Nigeria, hence he/she may be in-equipped to draw such conclusions. Except Asians, Africans are the most reserve humans on this planet however you may want to look at it.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by AJORE(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
brito:

Yes, I am
* faithful women don't keep chatting day and night
* faithful women don't always accept friendship from strangers
* faithful women always honour their union...@ times run completely from social network
* faithful women always open in everything to their spouses
* faithful women no dey do talkative okay....
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by XBLadez: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Women are nothing to write home about when they're young and unmaried. Men are worse after marriage
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by hensben(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

HONEY DARLING, NO BE ONLY UNA LIKE KWOKIRIKWO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. cheesy grin

AS UNA PEHNIS DEY GATHER VEIN NA SO OUR KINI DEY GATHER OKRA
WHY THE COMPLAIN? THE WRITER OF THE ARTICLE NEEDS TO SIT HIS ARSE DOWN! WE LIKE VARIETIES TOO wink cheesy cheesy.

HOLE NA HOLE!
BUT THE GBOLA GET VARIETIES, YOU CHECK THE DIFFERENCE NA. grin wink
babe I dey enjoy your yarn..continue smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
daimsy:
nigerian women are truly the most faithful women in the world.

Please speak for yourself.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by sunnshyn(f): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lies!! Lies!! Lies!!

Nigerian women still get shame, we are learners!!...come to South Africa and see!!

If you live in SA, you'll definitely concur...these women(old and young) will sleep with you for as low as 50 rand(less than 1K naira)...very fine girls and women ooo...kai! Shame dey catch me to talk sef!

We cannot be judged the most unfaithful and yet our men in diaspora still come back home to marry us...

Abeg OP talk another thing.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
AJORE:

* faithful women don't keep chatting day and night
* faithful women don't always accept friendship from strangers
* faithful women always honour their union...@ times run completely from social network
* faithful women always open in everything to their spouses
* faithful women no dey do talkative okay....

Will u pls shut your smelling mouth ! the last time I checked I'm an adult not a kid, you want to teach me how to live my live? Next time don't quote me of you have nothing reason to say. mumu.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by netmillionaires(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
MrPresident1:
The quality of the women in the society is dictated by the quality of the men. Women cannot be singled out as being responsible for the rot in society, seeing that the men who are created to lead and provide guidance have abdicated their responsibility. And it is not the fault of the men either, God works through the man to provide leadership.

The reason the whole world is upside down is because the man Adam fell and lost God's presence. But Adam is redeemed, Adam will rise again. And the world will be ordered again. grin
See me see wahala o. Did Adam fell b4 Eve, or Eve b4 Adam. The reason for the problem is that Eve fell. Adam would not have fell had Eve not fell. Adam don really suffer. All problem na Adam cause am. Eve just dey jonzy.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by trappatoni(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm..... speechless coz I dnT lyk generalizing issues..
wi all kno some gals can't b satisfied coz deY ar confused n unpredictable....
my advice is dt if I find urself in any relationship, just b prepared for d worst, just kno dt u ain't d only person dts rocking her world, ask urself dt if tinz go wrong, wud she tag along or jump into d next ride, Neva luv a gal too much coz it wud hurt u xoo much, Neva displease urself coz u wana pls ur gal n most importantly.... make money n more money coz wen bizzy wt businesses around, u wunt av dier tym for dier cheating game n deY wud b d one chasein u.....
Note= no pvssy is urs, it's just ur turn and
even if gals ar born wt map, u still can't read dem
gbam, oga ade I learnt that the hard way. No matter how gentle you are when a woman wants to frustrate the living daylight Out of you , its either you leave honourably or she turns you into a monster then play the victim. Right now I'm enjoying every bit of my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by 190theclown: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
una really get time sha to dey notice all these things undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by digitalembrace(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Has this author sampled girls from other countries? It's awfully looking like he's got a sample space of one country, at least that's the much I can garner from that article.

Nigeria has a lot of wahala but I'm hesitant to believe there's any evidence to include most unfaithful women in that bunch.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by mashodehammer: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Once you marry a woman impose Sharia law on her, simple. put her under lock and key. Even the issue of one man one wife was invented by Americans and embedded into christainity.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by nanazeez(f): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Anyone that says Nigerian women are the most promiscus must be speaking from experience may be their Mums, sis or aunts have been caught cheating a few time , Fine there are lots of promiscuous and unfaithful ladies in Nigeria but the fact that they are the most unfaithful i disagree.

In marriages sometimes its gabage in gabage out what you put is what you get
Best response to the post so far.
Op, pls who are d ladies dating, are they dating ladies like themselves?. Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by DonaldGenes(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
daimsy:

Stories
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by nanazeez(f): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Anyone that says Nigerian women are the most promiscus must be speaking from experience may be their Mums, sis or aunts have been caught cheating a few time , Fine there are lots of promiscuous and unfaithful ladies in Nigeria but the fact that they are the most unfaithful i disagree.

In marriages sometimes its gabage in gabage out what you put is what you get
Best response to the post so far.
Op, pls who are d ladies dating, are they dating ladies like themselves? I rep Nija. Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by EejaNla01(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by EejaNla01(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
sincerenigerian where art thou? this is your thread
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by NobleG1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
agarawu23:
yea no doubt because you can never satisfy Nigeria women and the worst part of it they dont know what's love sad

It's hard to make women in general happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Krisddon: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
daimsy:

Guilty or not guilty?!
Shey na opposite u dey talk abi?
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by netmillionaires(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
vizkiz:
only in Nigeria will a girl be dating 5 guys! This same girl will have three friends with benefits...you think that is enough? That same girl has at least 7 toasters apart from the 10 awaiting toasters that are not yet official(just like applicants)

She is definitely hanging out with at least 6 "just friends" and finally she's gat 4 ex that they still keep contacts!!! undecided

If you ask me, I'll say YEAH nigerian girls aiint loyal angry
Other than for procreation, I don't think this marriage thing is worth it. That JUST FRIENDS could be annoying sometimes. They talk as though the boyfriend is a fool. U think a guy will hang around a girl all the time when he's got his own babe and u call it just friend. JUST FRIEND go even dey give woman advice about her relationship. Na so them go spoil the relationship finish come use style take over. Na so just friend go snatch ur girlfriend.
No allow woman enter ur head o. I'd rather think business 24/7.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Krisddon: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
This could be true looking at the life most girls live particularly on campus.
Me for example, most girls I dated in school had boy friends.
But as a sharp guy, just keep calm & play along.
Imagine bleeping a girl & the boyfriend calls, she will be the first to ask the guy hope he's not cheating on her?
This same attitude is what they take to their husband house.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Spends Money On Her Parents And Sibling Without My Consent / Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) / Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.