Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article (27679 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

HONEY DARLING, NO BE ONLY UNA LIKE KWOKIRIKWO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. cheesy grin

AS UNA PEHNIS DEY GATHER VEIN NA SO OUR KINI DEY GATHER OKRA
WHY THE COMPLAIN? THE WRITER OF THE ARTICLE NEEDS TO SIT HIS ARSE DOWN! WE LIKE VARIETIES TOO wink cheesy cheesy.

HOLE NA HOLE!
BUT THE GBOLA GET VARIETIES, YOU CHECK THE DIFFERENCE NA. grin wink

Hian!
Remember sey bura no fit reduce but una kini fit wide. U don't want the main man to be swimming in atlantic ocean o grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Wizpa(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
MrPresident1:
The quality of the women in the society is dictated by the quality of the men. Women cannot be singled out as being responsible for the rot in society, seeing that the men who are created to lead and provide guidance have abdicated their responsibility. And it is not the fault of the men either, God works through the man to provide leadership.

The reason the whole world is upside down is because the man Adam fell and lost God's presence. But Adam is redeemed, Adam will rise again. And the world will be ordered again. grin
and Adam fell because of EVE(woman)
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Charliiee(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
agarawu23:
pictures of your faithfulness or........
Looooooool, this has facking made my day
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Kingsasian(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
agarawu23:
pictures of your faithfulness or........
LOL
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by pansophist(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
But why will you import a wife from Nigeria when you can get married in the USA? It's not only USA this shit happens, but I've seen it in Europe too.

But the men also share parts of the blame, they wanna maintain a tyrannical rule over her and it's not something she can accept being fully aware of her rights in her newly adopted home.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by UjSizzle(f): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
And that's just a comment? I wonder what the article's like then undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by MrPresident1: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wizpa:
and Adam fell because of EVE(woman)

Deeper than that Bro, far far deeper than that.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by mmsen: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
A simple online search will tell you that the premise of this article is false.

Nigeria has a lot of loose women but that is true everywhere. There is not, nor has there ever been a shortage of women who prefer uncommitted sexual activity. Women have always used their bodies to acquire resources, the example used here is not unique to Nigeria - that is part of the human condition.

Belgium heads the pack with a divorce rate of 71%

USA has a divorce rate of 53% (not 35% as claimed here)

See here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

Please stop peddling false stats. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Petra23(f): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
agarawu23:
yea no doubt because you can never satisfy Nigeria women and the worst part of it they dont know what's love sad
I dnt agree wit u.funny enough,most of dz men dnt deserve the love from a real woman cus all they do is go after doz bitches.spoil dem with muny vn wen d woman in their life is better lookin dan dox bitches.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by mmsen: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
pansophist:
But why will you import a wife from Nigeria when you can get married in the USA? It's not only USA this shit happens, but I've seen it in Europe too.

But the men also share parts of the blame, they wanna maintain a tyrannical rule over her and it's not something she she accept being fully aware of her rights in her newly adopted home.

There are men who treat their wives like princesses and those women turn around and disrespect the man and the marriage.

What we have to accept is that people who are damaged in childhood are unlikely to be changed as adults. Some men think that they can better these women by marrying them, such thinking is naive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
justjify:

My friend, no de talk wetin you no know. Follow the advice on the picture.

How can I help you? I don't reply PMs
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by worshipdevice(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
silvermania:
Not all. But yoruba women and benue are bad gan. Lol. From what I have seen o

U've said it all
But let me. Consult the oracle about Imo. State
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Hildalicious(f): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
me, I'm faithful o
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Missonas(f): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
lol try most unhappy grin
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
daimsy:
nigerian women are truly the most faithful women in the world.

I agree to some length.
Last Bullet
U kñow that the economic situation of some girls made them to depend on men.
That's why they decided to v multiple donors.
But that's still not a reason to be unfaithful!

Meanwhile, if any survey of faithfulness is to be carried out, it should be among married women
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fionasmom:
I am a woman and I am 80 percent with this post, it is not our fault, the hustling is too much and one man can not solve all our problems, now am taking about those guys that are not all that rich but as you know a man can never be 100 percent perfect , he may be rich bt can not satisfy and physically he is trying, he may be handsome but dry pocket and I was taught never to put all my eggs in one basket so what do you expect. I never cheated on my spouse and I met him when he was wearing all kinds of colour riot thou he is a cutie but no money but i saw a potential in him and I changed him with love and supported him but now money don blow he does not cheat either but na him brother dey put sand sand from no where and we are currently not together though he wants me back but I want to move on as I fell in love with old him not new him so na my fault ?

No dear, not your fault.. Na my fault grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by ijiini(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
......quad erat demonstratum!!!
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
lagunna1:

Hian!
Remember sey bura no fit reduce but una kini fit wide. U don't want the main man to be swimming in atlantic ocean o grin

Dem dey sale hymen na.
We go use Tighten the kini with alum..
GBOLA dey reduce o.Sometimes you no dey notice am.E get the time wey the thing go get small weight, sometimes the thing go just hang their, shrink, weak and weary.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Doziechima(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
I will find my way and the state for you. A living dog better pass dead lion
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by InZA: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
So na to make I go marry Canadian woman now undecided

Because Nigerian women una matter don dey too plenty nowadays... Ahh ahhahh angry
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
vizkiz:
only in Nigeria will a girl be dating 5 guys! This same girl will have three friends with benefits...you think that is enough? That same girl has at least 7 toasters apart from the 10 awaiting toasters that are not yet official(just like applicants)

She is definitely hanging out with at least 6 "just friends" and finally she's gat 4 ex that they still keep contacts!!! undecided

If you ask me, I'll say YEAH nigerian girls aiint loyal angry

It goes both way bro besides its truly false maybe something must be wrong with you if you keep meeting girls like that.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by justjify(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
uselessgoat:

How can I help you? I don't reply PMs

Guy, stop fronting jor, which one be 'how can i help you'? angry
I take you to be one of the funniest guys on nairaland after i saw some of your post on some threads, esp on a thread of one girl with a "foul smelling menstruation blood" , i chose to follow you after a while, only for you to start fronting. Pardon me if following you or sending you a pm is an offense i committed.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by passionate88: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm..... speechless coz I dnT lyk generalizing issues..
wi all kno some gals can't b satisfied coz deY ar confused n unpredictable....
my advice is dt if I find urself in any relationship, just b prepared for d worst, just kno dt u ain't d only person dts rocking her world, ask urself dt if tinz go wrong, wud she tag along or jump into d next ride, Neva luv a gal too much coz it wud hurt u xoo much, Neva displease urself coz u wana pls ur gal n most importantly.... make money n more money coz wen bizzy wt businesses around, u wunt av dier tym for dier cheating game n deY wud b d one chasein u.....
Note= no pvssy is urs, it's just ur turn and
even if gals ar born wt map, u still can't read dem
For the bolded, one bottle of chilled Martinellis for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by bukatyne(f): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nigerian married women cannot be the most unfaithful except you are talking about lesbian relationships undecided as it takes a married woman and (married/single) man to tangle. The single men cannot be left out if they are in a committed relationship.

@ the correctness of it: no comment
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
worshipdevice:

U've said it all
But let me. Consult the oracle about Imo. State
lol
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Fionasmom(f): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
softapple:
i can take his place though im not a perfect guy but we can make it work.
@ soft apple , cutie you are but you a youngster lol .
sorry
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Pain(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
So bitter but true ... undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
daimsy:
nigerian women are truly the most faithful women in the world.

Shatap dia, who told you that?
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fionasmom:

@ soft apple , cutie you are but you a youngster lol .
sorry
ure 4geting d saying dat says: the young shall grow
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by pansophist(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
mmsen:

There are men who treat their wives like princesses and those women turn around and disrespect the man and the marriage.

What we have to accept is that people who are damaged in childhood are unlikely to be changed as adults. Some men think that they can better these women by marrying them, such thinking is naive.

I agree in totality

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? / A Tribute To Freeman David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.