Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article (27738 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by paulolee(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babzilla:

Now thats real talk
Wisdom for the wise
For the foolish they will call it bashing
lol.... Tanks man...
no chilled orijin for mi??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by paulolee(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Edusouls:
well said brother
Tanks MA nigga...
no chilled alombo or orijin for ur boy??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by teslim22: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Beamborla:
And the married men whom these ladies keep as sugar daddies are faithful abi?

Mtcheeeeew! Osi ati iranu jatijati.
U dating sugar papa are the root of their unfaithfulness. To curb this u have to stay legs crossed at all times except when ur real husby is involved. Mofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Insightz:

This piece reminds me of a story a frend told me. I dont know how true though. A Nigerian man residing in England, got married to a girl from home (Nigeria)

The lady arrived and things were going ok. They thought about about having kids immediately so the husband started a mortgage. As time went on, they had a baby girl and things were working as planned.

However, unknwon to the husband, whenever he went to work, her friends would visit to keep her company. Not that anything is wrong with having friends. The problem, however was that unknown to the man, his wife was being brainwashed by other Nigerian ladies around.

Before long, the wife started dressing hot, demanding that the they go ou, eventhough the husband had to work the next day. She started demanding money for flimsy things. Refusing to cook his meals etc.

Well, this fateful day the man returned from work, had a shower and went to bed only to be awaken at night by the woman crying with her face looking like someone had beat her. She callede the police and insisted the husband had beat her up.

Long story short, she ended up separating with the man. As a matter of fact, I was told that some of these ladies have formed themselves into cliques. They have regular meetings with new women to initiate.

Sometime back I saw a post on NL about how good natured village girls were...well, things can get out of hand quickly if it is not a God fearing woman, village girl or not.

Yeah, ladies fall easily for peer pressure.

That's a very big sign of immaturity. When other people dictate how you live your life to the point of influencing your relationship with your husband.

I have met a lot of pretty ladies who cannot think for themselves. They are so dependent on their friends as if their friends are their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by onadana: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
One,two,hundred doesn't make it a norm.There are still very responsible women.Coming to think of it....if there were no men in the background...women will behave.Some men behave like....do....gs.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
paulolee:

lol.... Tanks man...
no chilled orijin for mi??

Orijin man too? Thats awesome !
I 4 giveU but.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by morethanadoll(f): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
To me, this doesn't seem like an article that gives logical reasoning as to why Nigerian women commit infidelity. It seems more like an America bashing article to me. I find nothing wrong with a woman going someplace else to better herself. In America, it is not uncommon for a black woman to be successful. As far as the 20 different men that are supplying her with money, that my friend, is called prostitution in America and is illegal. Being American and having Nigerian friends that I have met in college and I consider very nice people, I don't approve this message. It seems like the only Nigerians that are always bad talking America are the ones that are mad at the Nigerians that made it here to better themselves and the ones that aspire to come and live here, but are having a hard time. Get over yourself and stop downing your Nigerian women. Not only the women, but your brothers and sisters by blood that make their journeys here to the United States because they want better for themselves and future. After all, isn't that the nationality of your mother and sisters? Black Americans LOVE having our distant COUSINS here! We welcome you with open arms, along with our moral-altering Statue of Liberty! cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by princesa(f): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
vizkiz:

only in Nigeria will a girl be dating 5 guys! This same girl will have three friends with benefits...you think that is enough? That same girl has at least 7 toasters apart from the 10 awaiting toasters that are not yet official(just like applicants)

She is definitely hanging out with at least 6 "just friends" and finally she's gat 4 ex that they still keep contacts!!! undecided

If you ask me, I'll say YEAH nigerian girls aiint loyal angry

this fella has been bitten real bad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Beamborla(f): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up ur dirty mouth, how many young men go after married women?and how many useless young slots go after married man? Ask urself that question, thse numerous useless slots quickly and happily give in to married men more than the single ones,abby i lie?
Sweetie, you don't have to go all insultive on me.
I only asked a question which you did not answer.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Beamborla(f): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
teslim22:

U dating sugar papa are the root of their unfaithfulness. To curb this u have to stay legs crossed at all times except when ur real husby is involved. Mofo
I never mentioned dating sugar papa as being faithful. My question is the married men going after them, are they faithful?

Not only ladies keep numerous boyfriends, guys keep numerous girlfriends as well... How comes the infidelity flash light is just on one gender?
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Beamborla(f): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
SAZZYSKOLY:
Like say u hold yah tin close am undecided shey d man go com chook am by force....No can't bring yes
Someone must ask before no or yes can come in and the men are mostly the ones who does that.

Why criticize the branch without addressing the root.
These ladies don't sleep with themselves they have male partners who would also have more than one female partner.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Simplymeah:

Do u still live in d stone age? U go refurbish n repackage n thing go b lyk 'tear leather'. Who say toto dey loose shape...

Bobo leave that story joo. A refurbished toto can never be the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Beamborla(f): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
MKO4ever:

Calm down joor omo mi
Mo ti calm down daddy mi.
It's just like the woman in the Bible they wanted to stone to death for commiting adultery while her partner was left alone.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by paulolee(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babzilla:

Orijin man too? Thats awesome !
I 4 giveU but.......
hmmmm.... my guy, mk I bring cup mk u turn small for mi naa embarassed[

p
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by AJORE(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2015

Will u pls shut your smelling mouth ! the last time I checked I'm an adult not a kid, you want to teach me how to live my live? Next time don't quote me of you have nothing reason to say. mumu.
Madam how do you know dat mouth is really smelling? U must be a good prophetess.....by the way ds is social arena where other ppl could also learn from our discussion some ppl called it criticism...madam I quoted U so others could learn from it not dat I'm directing it to U...
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
paulolee:

hmmmm.... my guy, mk I bring cup mk u turn small for mi naa embarassed[

p
Bros mi the frog don drink am finish wink
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 10, 2015
MrPresident1:
The quality of the women in the society is dictated by the quality of the men. Women cannot be singled out as being responsible for the rot in society, seeing that the men who are created to lead and provide guidance have abdicated their responsibility. And it is not the fault of the men either, God works through the man to provide leadership.

The reason the whole world is upside down is because the man Adam fell and lost God's presence. But Adam is redeemed, Adam will rise again. And the world will be ordered again. grin

True, but who made Adam fall?

Food for thought
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

HONEY DARLING, NO BE ONLY UNA LIKE KWOKIRIKWO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. cheesy grin

AS UNA PEHNIS DEY GATHER VEIN NA SO OUR KINI DEY GATHER OKRA
WHY THE COMPLAIN? THE WRITER OF THE ARTICLE NEEDS TO SIT HIS ARSE DOWN! WE LIKE VARIETIES TOO wink cheesy cheesy.

HOLE NA HOLE!
BUT THE GBOLA GET VARIETIES, YOU CHECK THE DIFFERENCE NA. grin wink

Whatz "okra"?
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by vindicated: 6:43am On Apr 10, 2015
IS IT THE NIGERIAN MEN THAT ARE FAITHFUL? mschewww!

Come to think of it; Why will a young gal remain faithful to a man who has not yet paid her dowry? Then after been faithful for 10 years, she will get dumped! #not worth it#
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2015
sauceny:

Whatz "okra"?

I don't know, stop quoting me.Thanks.

The message wasn't for you.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Caseless: 7:12am On Apr 10, 2015
lagunna1:

Hian!
Remember sey bura no fit reduce but una kini fit wide. U don't want the main man to be swimming in atlantic ocean o grin

what am I missing?
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Moana(f): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Was the research based on a few 100s or the Millions of Nigerian women as a whole? undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by UglyGang(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Men are unfaithful, women are unfaithful and water is wet
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Caseless: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
lagunna1:

Buhahaha! grin grin angry

this pic of kanye gat me laughing. grin grin see as Hin change his face instanta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Caseless:
this pic of kanye gat me laughing. grin grin see as Hin change his face instanta.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Petra23(f): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
agarawu23:
will you be faithful if I decided to marry you?
Lol.ain't lookn 4 a cutie cux i alrdy gt d best n vry mch faithful to him
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by agarawu23(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Petra23:
Lol.ain't lookn 4 a cutie cux i alrdy gt d best n vry mch faithful to him
oh OK

hbd llnp
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Petra23(f): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
agarawu23:
oh OK

hbd llnp
Tankx n Amen to dat.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by ghostofsparta(m): 3:16am On Apr 13, 2015
ojdollars:
[/b]

Why does Nairaland keep recycling thread with the same old title ? There's already one like yours HERE
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by TheCork(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:
LWKMD @ one for paying school fees, one for pocket money and so on. Its for the ladies that are not contended with their man na

Sweery I not hear to sell groundnut...please can I mate with u or not..I not..I beg??...I gots things to do.
Yes it know dymmit? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives? / Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.