Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife (7212 Views)

5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmm The church
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You always assume I'm about to launch into a lengthy vitriol, Janelle. I know you were just extending a pleasantry to me.

Lol cheesy cheesy
Just making sure. smiley

Have a nice day, Sir. smiley
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by daslad(f): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
My guy you try no be small, with ds ur write-up but ds na research or confession.
MR SABI :p
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by njuwo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ok.m ah traditional worshiper)hope i don't have a problem@ Op
Hmm, Kendrick Lamar fan, @ your signature, the music for me when i remininsce.
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
What of celestial?
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by ITbomb(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
daslad:
My guy you try no be small, with ds ur write-up but ds na research or confession.
MR SABI :p
It is a confessional research based on experiences
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by ITbomb(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
calebu:
What of celestial?
For Cele, one thing is sure to happen ; someone must leave one's church, either you leave your church and join hers or you make her leave her church and join yours. It is 50-50 chance
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by ITbomb(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
falconey:
in this case we should go to CLUBS and look for wives.
No
The best churches for that kind of waka include :
Catholic
Apostolic
Cele grin
Methodist
Winners
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by kennyman20(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
I am a proud member of assemblies of God church. They bring out the best out from d females. I luv their doctrine n m very willing 2 abide by it. So op they produce marriagable females

is what you have in your profile picture the best way they bring out the best in you?

Stop living a fake life!

You dont have to comment on every thread!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by farem: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
falconey:
in this case we should go to CLUBS BROTHELS and look for wives.

Fixed!
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by nsiazu: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
I am a proud member of assemblies of God church. They bring out the best out from d females. I luv their doctrine n m very willing 2 abide by it. So op they produce marriagable females
Wow! So did you attend the easter retreat and how long have you being in AG?
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by nsiazu: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
I bet anyone in the house that the best and long lasting marriage is "Sex after marriage" coz its the will of GOD. "Flee from sexual immorality". I Cor 6:9
We must not indulge in sexual immorality as
some of [Israel] did, and twenty-three thousand
fell in a single day.
1 Cor 10:8 But sexual immorality … must not
even be named among you, as is proper among
saints. Eph 5:3
So when the Bible says sexual immorality is
wrong — what exactly is it talking So here’s
how Paul’s readers would have heard
1Corinthians 6:9 — Flee from any sex before or
outside of marriage.
And 1 Corinthians 10:8 — We must not indulge
in sex before or outside of marriage as some of
them did, and twenty- three thousand fell in a
single day.
And Ephesians 5:3 — But sex before or outside
of marriage … must not even be named among
you, as is proper among saints.
Eph 5:3 So God’s Word is clear. The God who
created us, and who created the joys of sex,
commands that we not have sex before
marriage.
But Why? We don’t have to know the reasons.
When we see Jesus’ love for us displayed on
the Cross, we can be certain that Jesus loves
us perfectly, passionately, completely.
So, when we hear Him say — don’t have sex
before marriage — we can trust that this
command is part of His love for us.
But still, it can help to know why.
So does Jesus ever explain why? I think He
does — in Matthew 19:6 where Jesus is talking
about marriage — So they are no longer two but
one flesh. What therefore God has joined
together, let not man separate. “One flesh”
includes sexual intercourse. Sexual intercourse
is a wonderful gift from God. Its intimacy and
pleasure and vulnerability deeply bond a man
and woman. This bonding brings great joy
when nurtured and protected by love and
commitment — but it brings great pain if it is
broken. So to bless and protect us, God
commands that this profound closeness occur
only between people who are committed to
each other in marriage. Someone once used
the illustration of flypaper. Once two pieces of
flypaper stick to each other, it’s impossible to
separate the pieces without ripping them up. In
the same way, once two people are joined
through sexual intercourse, it’s impossible to
separate the relationship without ripping them
up.
But again — the main reason is that the Jesus
who died for us on the Cross looks at us with
burning love in His eyes and says — Trust me —
do not have sex before marriage...
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by IfyChuky(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
I kant fit lie.., ur post is ganished with excess senses.. I hardly understand y many wont read a single post witot attaching sentiments.. Although the op is generalising with regards.., bt it doesnt strip his post of the truth it embeds.. Quite funni.., but mostly true..

Deeper life and Loveword own na eim brain full pass.. cheesy
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by pretydiva(f): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
kennyman20:

is what you have in your profile picture the best way they bring out the best in you?

Stop living a fake life!

You dont have to comment on every thread!
and who r u 2 tel me the thread 2 comment on or not? So u think wearing agbada or Mary amaka gown makes a wife material. Smh..ur d 1 living a fake life dude. Pls swerve
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by pretydiva(f): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
nsiazu:
Wow! So did you attend the easter retreat and how long have you being in AG?
my dear i didn't oo..didn't wanna leave my dad at home alone. Nobody wil b around 2 run errands 4 him..buh my mom n younger sist went. I tink since 1995/1996
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by bdchange(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ok.m ah traditional worshiper)hope i don't have a problem@ Op

Dats kul. Xo where do u worship ur god xo I can join u. I mean d location of ur shrine.

Hope dr is somtin for new comers?
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by kennyman20(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
and who r u 2 tel me the thread 2 comment on or not? So u think wearing agbada or Mary amaka gown makes a wife material. Smh..ur d 1 living a fake life dude. Pls swerve

Based on your comment, i was expecting to see a prettydiva putting on agbada or mary amaka's gown like you said. Probably, wearing a veil sef.. Lol.. But this your quote explains it all

''Wearing agbada or mary amaka gown makes a wife material'' In another words, irrespective of whatever church or doctrine. To each his own.. I think this settle it. No more quarrel.

Hope you're good?
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by nsiazu: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
my dear i didn't oo..didn't wanna leave my dad at home alone. Nobody wil b around 2 run errands 4 him..buh my mom n younger sist went. I tink since 1995/1996
That's very kind of u. Which section do u worship?
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by pretydiva(f): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
kennyman20:

Based on your comment, i was expecting to see a prettydiva putting on agbada or mary amaka's gown like you said. Probably, wearing a veil sef.. Lol.. But this your quote explains it all

''Wearing agbada or mary amaka gown makes a wife material'' In another words, irrespective of whatever church or doctrine. To each his own.. I think this settle it. No more quarrel.

Hope you're good?
no wahala
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by pretydiva(f): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
nsiazu:
That's very kind of u. Which section do u worship?
ihin section. U might not no it tho
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mods can we have this in religion section pls

Who gives a damn about how and where u find a wife

Nonsense !!!
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by nsiazu: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
ihin section. U might not no it tho
is it under Lagos district?
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by damilareoye: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
And I laugh 😁..
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by pretydiva(f): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
nsiazu:
is it under Lagos district?
nah..benin city
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by nsiazu: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
nah..benin city
Wow! maybe I've attended a weddin there be4 but long ago.
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by emmyskies(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
cry
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by emmyskies(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
diddydiva:
Mods can we have this in religion section pls

Who gives a damn about how and where u find a wife

Nonsense !!!
undecided
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by pretydiva(f): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
nsiazu:
Wow! maybe I've attended a weddin there be4 but long ago.
ooh..ok
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by pretydiva(f): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
emmyskies:
cry
guy y u dey cry ni
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by ITbomb(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
That doesn't stop retired soldiers from coming there to form born again and keep whatever remained of their wasted pussy for the unfortunate man that agrees to the no-sex before marriage fallacy
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by oyxah(f): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mtchwwww! Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? / “how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) / Shocking Couple: Is This True Love Or True African Jazz ??? { Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.